Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Blind Date Night - Report Back
HalloweenJack
9/17/2013   

Member Charlene and Contestant#3 were the lucky couple that got together on our blind date night.
Here is what they had to say about it:

[Contestant#3]

Well once charlene and I got to our room, the second one, I messed up the orginal, thought it had no lurking and was hidden, but yet we still had lurkers. (guess hould have thought of that before creating one)

We sat down to a candle dinner and learned about each other some more. She loves humor, has 3 kids and is a single mother. She and I both love MASH. Her final answer is what drew me to picking her for the date ... and the fact we were able to chat without reservation, was so nice.

We talked for a good hour 1/2 or more then I realized it was 8 here and needed to tend to the youngin for bed. A sweet kiss on the cheek was a nice finale to a first date. Hopefully, we'll talk again.

Had a good time and appreciate you hosting.

[charlene]

Ok, so here's my feedback...

I had fun playing the game, and enjoyed the conversation on the date. However, he kinda blew it...he forgot to change his name before he logged into the date room....so I know who he is. I already had a somewhat preconceived opinion of him. But, I kept an open mind and went with it. He's a nice guy, but...not my type. He was a good conversationalist and I had fun...I'd sign up for the game again in a heartbeat.

[HJ]
There you have it.
Thank you to all that participated.
If there is interest, I'll host another. Let me know.

Post #993117 Back to top ▲
9/17/2013

HalloweenJack
Charlene and Contestant#3 were the lucky couple that got together on our blind date night.
Here is what they had to say about it:

[Contestant#3]

Well once charlene and I got to our room, the second one, I messed up the orginal, thought it had no lurking and was hidden, but yet we still had lurkers. (guess hould have thought of that before creating one)

We sat down to a candle dinner and learned about each other some more. She loves humor, has 3 kids and is a single mother. She and I both love MASH. Her final answer is what drew me to picking her for the date ... and the fact we were able to chat without reservation, was so nice.

We talked for a good hour 1/2 or more then I realized it was 8 here and needed to tend to the youngin for bed. A sweet kiss on the cheek was a nice finale to a first date. Hopefully, we'll talk again.

Had a good time and appreciate you hosting.

[charlene]

Ok, so here's my feedback...

I had fun playing the game, and enjoyed the conversation on the date. However, he kinda blew it...he forgot to change his name before he logged into the date room....so I know who he is. I already had a somewhat preconceived opinion of him. But, I kept an open mind and went with it. He's a nice guy, but...not my type. He was a good conversationalist and I had fun...I'd sign up for the game again in a heartbeat.

[HJ]
There you have it.
Thank you to all that participated.
If there is interest, I'll host another. Let me know.

Post #993117
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna