Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Disappearing images
*~sweetmissbehavin~*
7/2/2012   

submissive Ok, maybe this is just me, but i'm having trouble finding some images i JUST uploaded in the past few days!

i KNOW they're in my account, if i search for the image BY the name i put on it, i can find it in my image vault...but if i go into NHB or the Chamber and try to use the same image, it's NOT on my image list! And since i tend to name icons alphabetically, i KNOW where they should be and they aren't there! i've checked several other rooms and it's the same thing, no images with those names on my list!

i checked, the images are coded correctly and none were uploaded as Pic Posts. All of them appear to be online. One of them said it's NOT been archived and the rest have been, but that's the ONLY thing different i see on the images that i'm having trouble with!

So now i'm confused, help?
Post #966727 Back to top ▲
7/2/2012

Ok, maybe this is just me, but i'm having trouble finding some images i JUST uploaded in the past few days!

i KNOW they're in my account, if i search for the image BY the name i put on it, i can find it in my image vault...but if i go into NHB or the Chamber and try to use the same image, it's NOT on my image list! And since i tend to name icons alphabetically, i KNOW where they should be and they aren't there! i've checked several other rooms and it's the same thing, no images with those names on my list!

i checked, the images are coded correctly and none were uploaded as Pic Posts. All of them appear to be online. One of them said it's NOT been archived and the rest have been, but that's the ONLY thing different i see on the images that i'm having trouble with!

Post #966727
Cradz
7/2/2012   

The Owner
The Owner
*~sweetmissbehavin~* (7/2/2012)
Ok, maybe this is just me, but i'm having trouble finding some images i JUST uploaded in the past few days!

If you set as archived they won't show in the drop down menu in the room... that's the reason for the archive feature. Tongue
Post #966729 Back to top ▲
7/2/2012

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
*~sweetmissbehavin~* (7/2/2012)

If you set as archived they won't show in the drop down menu in the room... that's the reason for the archive feature. Tongue
Post #966729
*~sweetmissbehavin~*
7/3/2012   

submissive *g* But i haven't set ANYTHING, nor have i CHANGED any settings! i just uploaded icons like i usually do!

The other images i've uploaded in the past couple of days are on the menu, just not SOME of them!

And yes, i AM blonde and technologically challenged, i readily admit that!

Edited: 7/3/2012 by *~sweetmissbehavin~*
Post #966742 Back to top ▲
7/3/2012

*g* But i haven't set ANYTHING, nor have i CHANGED any settings! i just uploaded icons like i usually do!

The other images i've uploaded in the past couple of days are on the menu, just not SOME of them!

And yes, i AM blonde and technologically challenged, i readily admit that!

Edited: 7/3/2012 by *~sweetmissbehavin~*
Post #966742
*~sweetmissbehavin~*
7/3/2012   

submissive Ummmm, never mind...i just NOW figured it out....

Go ahead and have a good laugh, i totally feel like a sheep now! *lmao*
Post #966743 Back to top ▲
7/3/2012

Ummmm, never mind...i just NOW figured it out....

Go ahead and have a good laugh, i totally feel like a sheep now! *lmao*
Post #966743
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz