Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Imbeded video for video chat
Uriel_*dArc_Angel*
6/27/2012   

The webcam chat is pretty neat, but there needs to be 2 additions to it...

1: The way the cams open in a side window so you have to re-size the chat window to type while being able to view the cams is a little off...I think you should have a secondary window pop up at the side or something that will show active cams instead of a brand new popup style window...

2: some sort of ability to choose your mic settings instead of just trying to read it off the camera mic for people like me that have the cam mic disabled and use a headset...

Just some things I've noticed while playing around with the webcam options in the little room I make from time to time...
Post #966458 Back to top ▲
6/27/2012

1: The way the cams open in a side window so you have to re-size the chat window to type while being able to view the cams is a little off...I think you should have a secondary window pop up at the side or something that will show active cams instead of a brand new popup style window...

2: some sort of ability to choose your mic settings instead of just trying to read it off the camera mic for people like me that have the cam mic disabled and use a headset...

Just some things I've noticed while playing around with the webcam options in the little room I make from time to time...
Post #966458
Cradz
6/27/2012   

The Owner
The Owner
Uriel_*dArc_Angel* (6/27/2012)

Yea.. I'll be working on a few ideas for using one window for chat and cams.

I think if you right click on the cam and select settings there is a mic option that allows you to change the source. Eventually (after the new code is live) I'll work on a better interface to manage settings for the cam.
Post #966468 Back to top ▲
6/27/2012

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Uriel_*dArc_Angel* (6/27/2012)

Yea.. I'll be working on a few ideas for using one window for chat and cams.

I think if you right click on the cam and select settings there is a mic option that allows you to change the source. Eventually (after the new code is live) I'll work on a better interface to manage settings for the cam.
Post #966468
Uriel_*dArc_Angel*
6/27/2012   

It's a nice step forward though...I like where you're going with it so far...Adding the webcam options in here is pretty epic...
Post #966477 Back to top ▲
6/27/2012

It's a nice step forward though...I like where you're going with it so far...Adding the webcam options in here is pretty epic...
Post #966477
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz