Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Is RP dead here?
~Jason~
3/9/2012   

Member Posts in this forum are very old and the RP rooms are unused.
Is there no-one in the pork with an interest in RP?
Maybe there are things going on that I'm not aware.

Although I have no experience in this area, I'm keen to explore.

Feel free to page me for a chat.
Post #959343 Back to top ▲
3/9/2012

~Jason~
Posts in this forum are very old and the RP rooms are unused.
Is there no-one in the pork with an interest in RP?
Maybe there are things going on that I'm not aware.

Although I have no experience in this area, I'm keen to explore.

Feel free to page me for a chat.
Post #959343
~Jason~
3/10/2012   

Member Mmm , 38 views but no comments.
Post #959371 Back to top ▲
3/10/2012

~Jason~
Mmm , 38 views but no comments.
Post #959371
zara
3/10/2012   

Rp seems to be big and then logn quiet patches. I know I ahve a small group of friends I rp in a private room with because we have set storyliens and to bring other people in would take foreer to explain the complexity of everythign. that and we rp via email and IMs

I have seen some rping the past few monthes, not many though
Post #959374 Back to top ▲
3/10/2012

zara
Rp seems to be big and then logn quiet patches. I know I ahve a small group of friends I rp in a private room with because we have set storyliens and to bring other people in would take foreer to explain the complexity of everythign. that and we rp via email and IMs

I have seen some rping the past few monthes, not many though
Post #959374
~Jason~
3/10/2012   

Member Thanks Zara
Post #959380 Back to top ▲
3/10/2012

~Jason~
Thanks Zara
Post #959380
Coma
3/10/2012   

Member I'm still around... but since I live in the UK and I often work 50-hour weeks, my presence might be intermittent. When I am around, I mostly stick to Haven and when I write, I tend to do so over pager as it allows me slightly more time for both myself and whoever I'm roleplaying with to reply.

I don't think roleplay's totally dead... it's just a matter of knowing when people are on and where they are. Smile

Regardless, I'm usually always up for a chat if I'm around... or a roleplay (albeit over pagers!) Big Grin
Post #959385 Back to top ▲
3/10/2012

Coma
I'm still around... but since I live in the UK and I often work 50-hour weeks, my presence might be intermittent. When I am around, I mostly stick to Haven and when I write, I tend to do so over pager as it allows me slightly more time for both myself and whoever I'm roleplaying with to reply.

I don't think roleplay's totally dead... it's just a matter of knowing when people are on and where they are. Smile

Regardless, I'm usually always up for a chat if I'm around... or a roleplay (albeit over pagers!) Big Grin
Post #959385
Topic Info