Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Ok Now what am i ,Someone help me please?
Alissa_Darkangel
4/23/2007   

Member ok this new system has got me a bit confused as to how i should put my chars down so i could really use some help specially on the race bit as most of my charsi guess would be classified as humanoid or would they be vampire as most of my chars have vampire, demon, and angel blood within them,Like my main char Alissa. or am i just going to be no longer able to use her and her kids here? Her feathered wings are contantly there as are her fangs yet her claws come and go depending on how angered/feral she is

Her fighting style i think would prolly be the more concealment and elusive but she also uses magic and basic fighting skills with her dagger/sword if she must

She's always been able to heal herself as well as others with not much effect but to due so on a major/fatal wound unless it was through the heart or beheading or the like (there are some limits of course) can leave her drained unable to move much other than to seek a place to rest

so without even looking at the spells yet i know i could really use some help on how to do her on this i think. as i don't really want to go hunting for a new site just to be able to keep playing her and her kids.
Post #796732 Back to top ▲
4/23/2007

ok this new system has got me a bit confused as to how i should put my chars down so i could really use some help specially on the race bit as most of my charsi guess would be classified as humanoid or would they be vampire as most of my chars have vampire, demon, and angel blood within them,Like my main char Alissa. or am i just going to be no longer able to use her and her kids here? Her feathered wings are contantly there as are her fangs yet her claws come and go depending on how angered/feral she is

Her fighting style i think would prolly be the more concealment and elusive but she also uses magic and basic fighting skills with her dagger/sword if she must

She's always been able to heal herself as well as others with not much effect but to due so on a major/fatal wound unless it was through the heart or beheading or the like (there are some limits of course) can leave her drained unable to move much other than to seek a place to rest

so without even looking at the spells yet i know i could really use some help on how to do her on this i think. as i don't really want to go hunting for a new site just to be able to keep playing her and her kids.
Post #796732
bleuanjil
4/23/2007   

Member hey, Alissa. Smile you don't have to use the character sheets for the freeform characters that you previously had. those are just in place if people decide to run dice campaigns.
Post #796740 Back to top ▲
4/23/2007

bleuanjil
hey, Alissa. Smile you don't have to use the character sheets for the freeform characters that you previously had. those are just in place if people decide to run dice campaigns.
Post #796740
Cradz
4/23/2007   

The Owner
The Owner
Hi guys,

We really didn't finish up everything we wanted to do with the Role Playing section but over the new few weeks we want to get you all involved as we finish it up.

One thing we need to think about is how to handle freeform characters and perhaps when you create a character you choose what type of character it is.. i.e. Freeform or Dark Pines RPG

If there are things you would like in a new FreeForm Character system... have a think and start posting your ideas...

We value our Role Players and want to build the site in a way that will draw more Role Playing members... Smile
Post #796761 Back to top ▲
4/23/2007

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Hi guys,

We really didn't finish up everything we wanted to do with the Role Playing section but over the new few weeks we want to get you all involved as we finish it up.

One thing we need to think about is how to handle freeform characters and perhaps when you create a character you choose what type of character it is.. i.e. Freeform or Dark Pines RPG

If there are things you would like in a new FreeForm Character system... have a think and start posting your ideas...

We value our Role Players and want to build the site in a way that will draw more Role Playing members... Smile
Post #796761
Topic Info