1.“Flame” posts are strongly discouraged and will be heavily moderated at the moderators’ discretion. Flame posts include hostile and negative posts directed at an individual member, the moderators of these boards, or any member of The Pork staff.
2. We discourage discussions of the board itself or of moderator decisions. If you have feedback on either of these two topics, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Threads are to be in posted in their appropriate forums. Posting duplicate posts across additional forums is highly discouraged.
4. The moderators are all community volunteers. Their job is to keep the forums productive and positive. From time-to-time you will see them edit posts just to make a comment. These comments are intended to assist keeping the boards on track. Moderator comments should not be edited.
5. Do not repost threads that have been locked or deleted and do not repost content that has been edited or deleted by the moderators.
6. Spamming is not allowed on these forums.
7. Do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
8. Do not Engage in hate speech including, but not limited to, racial, ethnic or religious slurs
9. Do not repost private emails without the participants expressed permission.
10. Do not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
11. You may not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose on these forums without permission from The Pork Community Inc.
12. You are prohibited from using the forums in connection with pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
13. You may not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses and IPs.
These rules are intended to provide further, more practical guidance for users than provided by the Terms of Service. In any situation where the Terms of Service conflicts with these rules, the Terms of Service supercedes any of the above rules.