Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Obliteration of the Human Race
Nalecki
1/26/2004   

Does the Human Race deserve to be destroyed?

I would like to hear arguments for and against.
And there is, obviously, no right answer.

---
Am I dreaming you, or are you dreaming me?
Post #3351 Back to top ▲
1/26/2004

Nalecki
Does the Human Race deserve to be destroyed?

I would like to hear arguments for and against.
And there is, obviously, no right answer.

---
Post #3351
Nalecki
1/27/2004   

It's not just the US... it's humans as individuals.
Some of them are cruel and vicious for no other reason than they don't like your face, or the colour of your skin, or the religion you follow, or the football team you support, or the way you look at them...

And then they will cut and maim and kill and destroy, and think nothing of it.
There is a bar attached to the restaurant I work in, and on Saturday night, a person got hit and fell to the floor, and then someone else jumped on his head (he regained conciousness about the time the ambulance arrived), all because he supported the wrong football team.

Bin Laden co-ordinated the September 11th attacks because he doesn't like the way America does business. 3,000 people, who have done nothing wrong in their lives other than live in that country, died in a horrifying manner.

A husband kisses his wife good bye and goes to work, and sleeps with his mistress at lunch-time.

In Israel Palestinians and Muslims kill each other indiscriminately.

In Northern Ireland Catholics and Protestants fight each other, even though they both follow different variations of the same religion, and theoretically the teachings of Jesus Christ, who tried to tell everyone how it was wrong to fight.

A man fathers a beautiful child, and corrupts her by crawling into her bed every night.

Evil takes many forms in this world, and maybe the human race doesn't deserve to be destroyed. But time is running out for us; preposterous is right - we are going to end up destroying ourselves by our own division. If we were a united, loving, compassionate race who knows what we may have been able to achieve by this point in our existence? Would we even need to worry about things like AIDS, SARS, meteorites?

I think the human race could take any disaster thrown at it, if it is technologically, and spiritually, advanced enough to combat that disaster. However, I don't think the human race is, at this point, able to handle any disaster thrown at it, and I think that will be our downfall.

---
Post #672062 Back to top ▲
1/27/2004

Nalecki
It's not just the US... it's humans as individuals.
Some of them are cruel and vicious for no other reason than they don't like your face, or the colour of your skin, or the religion you follow, or the football team you support, or the way you look at them...

And then they will cut and maim and kill and destroy, and think nothing of it.
There is a bar attached to the restaurant I work in, and on Saturday night, a person got hit and fell to the floor, and then someone else jumped on his head (he regained conciousness about the time the ambulance arrived), all because he supported the wrong football team.

Bin Laden co-ordinated the September 11th attacks because he doesn't like the way America does business. 3,000 people, who have done nothing wrong in their lives other than live in that country, died in a horrifying manner.

A husband kisses his wife good bye and goes to work, and sleeps with his mistress at lunch-time.

In Israel Palestinians and Muslims kill each other indiscriminately.

In Northern Ireland Catholics and Protestants fight each other, even though they both follow different variations of the same religion, and theoretically the teachings of Jesus Christ, who tried to tell everyone how it was wrong to fight.

A man fathers a beautiful child, and corrupts her by crawling into her bed every night.

Evil takes many forms in this world, and maybe the human race doesn't deserve to be destroyed. But time is running out for us; preposterous is right - we are going to end up destroying ourselves by our own division. If we were a united, loving, compassionate race who knows what we may have been able to achieve by this point in our existence? Would we even need to worry about things like AIDS, SARS, meteorites?

I think the human race could take any disaster thrown at it, if it is technologically, and spiritually, advanced enough to combat that disaster. However, I don't think the human race is, at this point, able to handle any disaster thrown at it, and I think that will be our downfall.

---
Post #672062
Nalecki
1/31/2004   

Member bree & aries:

Maybe I asked the wrong question.
Perhaps the question should've been, "Is there any hope for the human race?"

We don't just have to contend with ourselves, but also external influences.

The dinosaurs were around 1000x longer than humans have been, but that was academic at the point the earth was struck by a meteor and wiped them out.
There is a meteor about 5 miles wide on a collision course for earth. There is actually only about a one in a million chance of it hitting. But the question has to be beggared, if it was guaranteed to hit, what would we do?---

Edited: 10/1/2007 by dakotagal
Post #672063 Back to top ▲
1/31/2004

Nalecki
bree & aries:

Maybe I asked the wrong question.
Perhaps the question should've been, "Is there any hope for the human race?"

We don't just have to contend with ourselves, but also external influences.

The dinosaurs were around 1000x longer than humans have been, but that was academic at the point the earth was struck by a meteor and wiped them out.
There is a meteor about 5 miles wide on a collision course for earth. There is actually only about a one in a million chance of it hitting. But the question has to be beggared, if it was guaranteed to hit, what would we do?---

Edited: 10/1/2007 by dakotagal
Post #672063
Cradz
1/31/2004   

The Owner
The Owner
Nalecki

Perhaps plan on taking a select few to Mars to save the human race?

*grins*

~thinks Bush knows more than we think~

This message was edited by Cradz on 1-30-04 @ 8:35 PM
Post #672064 Back to top ▲
1/31/2004

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Nalecki

Perhaps plan on taking a select few to Mars to save the human race?

*grins*

~thinks Bush knows more than we think~

This message was edited by Cradz on 1-30-04 @ 8:35 PM
Post #672064
Nalecki
1/31/2004   

*lol @ bree*

---

We only have ten years, though. Can Bush really get people on Mars in ten years?

---
Post #672066 Back to top ▲
1/31/2004

Nalecki
*lol @ bree*

---

We only have ten years, though. Can Bush really get people on Mars in ten years?

---
Post #672066
Nalecki
2/1/2004   

Re: Pollution.
Humanity is not capable of doing to the planet what the planet is not capable of doing to itself.
The atmosphere and surface of the Earth has changed greatly many times in its existence, through external forces such as meteors, through the existence of life on the planet - the Earth did not have a breathable oxygen atmosphere until blue-green algae evolved, capable of photosynthesising CO2 into Oxygen, and through vulcanism (the rising of molten magma and noxious gases from the Earth's core to the surface and into the atmosphere).
The effect of human existence on Earth is negligible.

Re: Extinction of other races
True. But then plenty of species have died out without human help. That's the way it goes. And new species evolve all the time, particularly in the ocean.
We may think that the extinction of Bengal Tigers, White Rhinos, and whatever else, is important, but only because we're capable of thinking it's important.

Life will go on on Earth whether humans are here or not, as long as the Earth exists. Some things may actually destroy the Earth entirely, such as a 5 mile wide meteor.

---
Post #672068 Back to top ▲
2/1/2004

Nalecki
Re: Pollution.
Humanity is not capable of doing to the planet what the planet is not capable of doing to itself.
The atmosphere and surface of the Earth has changed greatly many times in its existence, through external forces such as meteors, through the existence of life on the planet - the Earth did not have a breathable oxygen atmosphere until blue-green algae evolved, capable of photosynthesising CO2 into Oxygen, and through vulcanism (the rising of molten magma and noxious gases from the Earth's core to the surface and into the atmosphere).
The effect of human existence on Earth is negligible.

Re: Extinction of other races
True. But then plenty of species have died out without human help. That's the way it goes. And new species evolve all the time, particularly in the ocean.
We may think that the extinction of Bengal Tigers, White Rhinos, and whatever else, is important, but only because we're capable of thinking it's important.

Life will go on on Earth whether humans are here or not, as long as the Earth exists. Some things may actually destroy the Earth entirely, such as a 5 mile wide meteor.

---
Post #672068
Nalecki
2/2/2004   

ThursdayNext:
*nodding thoughtfully*
You know, you could be right there.
Perhaps we -don't- want humanity to survive.

Actually, au contrare. I very much want humanity to survive. I just don't think it will. I am one of the few genuinely nice people that exist in the world, as stated by my friends, not by me. I find it difficult to believe. There are only a minute few others I can say the same for. Everyone else seems caught up on some ulterior motive or other. My best friend's boyfriend can't even comfort her when she's crying. He's like "Oh, you're crying again. I'm sick of seeing you cry." Nevermind the fact she's going through a nervous breakdown. And the world seems to be full of people just like him. OK... not everyone is, because I know that I am not, and I know there are others out there more like me. But it seems that we, the genuinely good people in this world, are far too few. And you can't be discriminate when deciding who should survive and who shouldn't. "Oh, we'll just save all the nice people." It doesn't work like that. You either have to eliminate the entire human race, or none at all. If you opt for "none at all", then how do you propose to change and enlighten so many people?
What is the right "enlightenment"? What I consider to be enlightenment will not be someone else's. Just look at the "One True Religion" thread to see what I mean.
And we can really only consider the western, developed world. In places like Africa and South America, there are still tribes of people who are little more than savages. They would think nothing of killing a trespasser on their land, and only on very rare occassions have anything to do with anyone outside their own people. But then again, do they treat each other the way that we do in the West?
And what about the middle east, where there is still so much war going on about territory and wealth? Jerusalem; the most holy city on Earth, is constantly faught over by the Palestinians and Israelis.

Maybe we should be more positive about the human race. But take a look at it; can you blame us for being downhearted about it?

Maybe what we need is a new messiah. But if one came, would we just nail him to the cross again, 21st Century style?

---

This message was edited by Nalecki on 2-2-04 @ 2:11 PM
Post #672070 Back to top ▲
2/2/2004

Nalecki
ThursdayNext:
*nodding thoughtfully*
You know, you could be right there.
Perhaps we -don't- want humanity to survive.

Actually, au contrare. I very much want humanity to survive. I just don't think it will. I am one of the few genuinely nice people that exist in the world, as stated by my friends, not by me. I find it difficult to believe. There are only a minute few others I can say the same for. Everyone else seems caught up on some ulterior motive or other. My best friend's boyfriend can't even comfort her when she's crying. He's like "Oh, you're crying again. I'm sick of seeing you cry." Nevermind the fact she's going through a nervous breakdown. And the world seems to be full of people just like him. OK... not everyone is, because I know that I am not, and I know there are others out there more like me. But it seems that we, the genuinely good people in this world, are far too few. And you can't be discriminate when deciding who should survive and who shouldn't. "Oh, we'll just save all the nice people." It doesn't work like that. You either have to eliminate the entire human race, or none at all. If you opt for "none at all", then how do you propose to change and enlighten so many people?
What is the right "enlightenment"? What I consider to be enlightenment will not be someone else's. Just look at the "One True Religion" thread to see what I mean.
And we can really only consider the western, developed world. In places like Africa and South America, there are still tribes of people who are little more than savages. They would think nothing of killing a trespasser on their land, and only on very rare occassions have anything to do with anyone outside their own people. But then again, do they treat each other the way that we do in the West?
And what about the middle east, where there is still so much war going on about territory and wealth? Jerusalem; the most holy city on Earth, is constantly faught over by the Palestinians and Israelis.

Maybe we should be more positive about the human race. But take a look at it; can you blame us for being downhearted about it?

Maybe what we need is a new messiah. But if one came, would we just nail him to the cross again, 21st Century style?

---

This message was edited by Nalecki on 2-2-04 @ 2:11 PM
Post #672070
Nalecki
2/12/2004   

More than anything, be kind, considerate, and go out of your way to set a good example for other people in your daily activities.

Is how I live every single day of my life.
I am one of the few genuinely good people that you can meet in this world. And it is not me who has said that. The few people who have really made the effort to get to know me are the ones who have said it.

There are many things you can do to improve the world.

There are indeed. Just because you don't see any of us doing anything on these boards doesn't mean that we aren't doing anything. How do you know what any of us do in our real lives.
If you want to go start a thread "What did you do today to save the world?", you go do that. Wink
Everyday I talk to others, and when they say something about the way they behaved or did something that I disagree with, I tell them that I disagree with them, and how I believe they should've behaved, and why I think that. Maybe they won't listen, but I would rather do that than listen to them, then go off and bitch about them behind their backs.

And, of course, giving to charity, talking to a homeless guy (a couple of minutes of your time... something you can give freely and can mean so much to someone else), helping someone out who's in trouble. All things I do on a regular basis.

But it still isn't enough. Humanity needs to change as a whole. I have no idea how to change a whole race of people. Jesus thought he did, and look where it got him - nailed to a cross, and 2000 years down the line, a splintered religion that fights each other, causing more wars than it stopped.

But thank you, Pelafina, for taking the time to write a solid reply to this post.

---
Post #672073 Back to top ▲
2/12/2004

Nalecki
More than anything, be kind, considerate, and go out of your way to set a good example for other people in your daily activities.

Is how I live every single day of my life.
I am one of the few genuinely good people that you can meet in this world. And it is not me who has said that. The few people who have really made the effort to get to know me are the ones who have said it.

There are many things you can do to improve the world.

There are indeed. Just because you don't see any of us doing anything on these boards doesn't mean that we aren't doing anything. How do you know what any of us do in our real lives.
If you want to go start a thread "What did you do today to save the world?", you go do that. Wink
Everyday I talk to others, and when they say something about the way they behaved or did something that I disagree with, I tell them that I disagree with them, and how I believe they should've behaved, and why I think that. Maybe they won't listen, but I would rather do that than listen to them, then go off and bitch about them behind their backs.

And, of course, giving to charity, talking to a homeless guy (a couple of minutes of your time... something you can give freely and can mean so much to someone else), helping someone out who's in trouble. All things I do on a regular basis.

But it still isn't enough. Humanity needs to change as a whole. I have no idea how to change a whole race of people. Jesus thought he did, and look where it got him - nailed to a cross, and 2000 years down the line, a splintered religion that fights each other, causing more wars than it stopped.

But thank you, Pelafina, for taking the time to write a solid reply to this post.

---
Post #672073
Nalecki
2/12/2004   

One other thought, though...
People who behave like this are very often taken advantage of. I know people take advantage of my good nature all the time.
Another black mark for humanity...

*snix*
Post #672074 Back to top ▲
2/12/2004

Nalecki

One other thought, though...
People who behave like this are very often taken advantage of. I know people take advantage of my good nature all the time.
Another black mark for humanity...

*snix*
Post #672074
Nalecki
6/8/2004   

That is, that we have wronged some supreme being (nature/god) which has the power to consciously destroy us.

I think, perhaps, that it's more a case that we have wronged (continue to wrong) ourselves, and through our own ignorance will we destroy ourselves, or not be able to save ourselves when disaster comes.

But, at the end of everything, we are just an animal that scurries about its business like any other species. It's just because we are capable of thinking about scurrying about our business. In the light of that, what does it really matter if we are destroyed or not? The only real reason to suggest that humanity deserves to survive is that there is something we are surviving for. Which may or may not be the case.

--

---
Post #672076 Back to top ▲
6/8/2004

Nalecki

That is, that we have wronged some supreme being (nature/god) which has the power to consciously destroy us.

I think, perhaps, that it's more a case that we have wronged (continue to wrong) ourselves, and through our own ignorance will we destroy ourselves, or not be able to save ourselves when disaster comes.

But, at the end of everything, we are just an animal that scurries about its business like any other species. It's just because we are capable of thinking about scurrying about our business. In the light of that, what does it really matter if we are destroyed or not? The only real reason to suggest that humanity deserves to survive is that there is something we are surviving for. Which may or may not be the case.

--

---
Post #672076
~pw~
6/11/2004   

Member Well i think the answer is yes or why else would they be doing it to themselves?

========================================
Some folks look good with more than one face, it hides their true deformity.
Post #672077 Back to top ▲
6/11/2004

~pw~
Well i think the answer is yes or why else would they be doing it to themselves?

Some folks look good with more than one face, it hides their true deformity.
Post #672077
Nalecki
7/12/2004   

There is if we change the way we educate our children

Yes!
I absolutely agree. Unfortunately too many parents continue in their own habits and raise their children to be the same. Not consciously, maybe, but it's the same nevertheless. Even parents with the best intentions can err. I think the system and method of teaching children should be changed completely. Erradicated and started again. Children are our most vital commodity, and we should cherish them. Maybe in a generation or two, when all the current politicians are old and decrepit and the new generation is in power we will see a global change in the way people are. Of course, the world could be a very different place in a generation or two...

---
Post #672079 Back to top ▲
7/12/2004

Nalecki
There is if we change the way we educate our children

Yes!
I absolutely agree. Unfortunately too many parents continue in their own habits and raise their children to be the same. Not consciously, maybe, but it's the same nevertheless. Even parents with the best intentions can err. I think the system and method of teaching children should be changed completely. Erradicated and started again. Children are our most vital commodity, and we should cherish them. Maybe in a generation or two, when all the current politicians are old and decrepit and the new generation is in power we will see a global change in the way people are. Of course, the world could be a very different place in a generation or two...

---
Post #672079
Raziphel
7/16/2004   

Member "the world could be a very different place in a generation or two..."

this is the exact reason why i would say humans as a species deserve to live. our capability to change, our ability to reason and choose.

sure, some choose the wrong path. that's their choice.

I for one am out to change the world for the better. That is my goal (albeit a lofty one). my method will be through architecture and urban renewal.

what is your personal plan to make a difference?

-J

This message was edited by carelesswhisper on 7-16-05 @ 8:54 AM
Post #672080 Back to top ▲
7/16/2004

Raziphel
"the world could be a very different place in a generation or two..."

this is the exact reason why i would say humans as a species deserve to live. our capability to change, our ability to reason and choose.

sure, some choose the wrong path. that's their choice.

I for one am out to change the world for the better. That is my goal (albeit a lofty one). my method will be through architecture and urban renewal.

what is your personal plan to make a difference?

-J

This message was edited by carelesswhisper on 7-16-05 @ 8:54 AM
Post #672080
Nalecki
7/18/2004   

Of course, the world could be a very different place in a generation or two...

I think perhaps you missed the point of this comment. I meant the world itself, the habitat in which we live, could be very different.

---
Post #672081 Back to top ▲
7/18/2004

Nalecki
Of course, the world could be a very different place in a generation or two...

I think perhaps you missed the point of this comment. I meant the world itself, the habitat in which we live, could be very different.

---
Post #672081
Zero
9/30/2004   

Member -looks at all the people who's posted with political references-

Am I the only person who saw that the area of the board this was posted in was philosophy?

To state my response to this question, I'll say that it's a very good question. One I've thought of alot. There is no right or wrong answer, he's right about that. Most people would say no because they are people themselves and most people are afraid of death. Humans are the only beings on Earth that really fear death. Sure, animals put up a fight and would probably not want to die when they're hunted, but they know that even their death has a purpose and they accept that purpose. Meanwhile, most humans have no idea why they live OR die. They prolong their existance by shortening the existance of other species. Hunting for sport, burning holes in the ozone layer, Mother Nature's ticked off and if you consider yourself religious, remember the story of Noah's Ark. Even God (according to certain religions) will kill to save the lives of his other creations. For Him, it'd be a question of love or duty. One or many. Have we done a good job in taking care of His many creations? We even kill ourselves. Suicide, genocide, homocide...do we really deserve to live?

Keep in mind, I'm not a religious person, I just concider myself spiritual. I'm fairly well-learned in many religions and there are truths in each world religion, but I would never choose to be a member of any one religion because I believe everyone only has to believe whatever makes the most sense to them. I'm just using references to Christianity and the like to make points most people can understand, so they can relate to them easier. Try to think about humanity from an outside perspective. Forget for a moment that you ARE human and look at what they've done. Then answer Nalecki's question.

----------------

Anyway, that was my original post, but I just realized I never really answered the question. That will take alot of thought. I don't really know if humanity should be destroyed or not, but I think it's safe to assume that if anything wipes out humanity, it'll most likely be humanity itself. What with all the nuclear weapons almost any country can get these days. All someone has to do is blow up a few choice bombs and e'erybody'd be dead. Unless humanity can start learning from the past and their mistakes, we do need to be destroyed. If there's no hope of us changing because we all want to believe we're well enough off the way we are, then we need to be destroyed. If people can accept the fact that maybe they're wrong, then we should continue to live. But if we all believed in hari kari, we would all be SO dead by now.

I'm not being political in mentioning nuclear weapons, by the way. I thought that response out very thoroughly, actually and because I believe God gave us free will to do with it what we chose, the only thing that could really kill us off would be us. Either we'll die from nuclear winter or mother nature'll kill us after we've burned the entire ozone away and all the ice on Earth melts and drowns us while the oceans boil. Either way, our end would be influenced by us, directly or indirectly, agressive or passive-agressive.

This message was edited by carelesswhisper on 7-16-05 @ 8:59 AM
Post #672083 Back to top ▲
9/30/2004

Zero
-looks at all the people who's posted with political references-

Am I the only person who saw that the area of the board this was posted in was philosophy?

To state my response to this question, I'll say that it's a very good question. One I've thought of alot. There is no right or wrong answer, he's right about that. Most people would say no because they are people themselves and most people are afraid of death. Humans are the only beings on Earth that really fear death. Sure, animals put up a fight and would probably not want to die when they're hunted, but they know that even their death has a purpose and they accept that purpose. Meanwhile, most humans have no idea why they live OR die. They prolong their existance by shortening the existance of other species. Hunting for sport, burning holes in the ozone layer, Mother Nature's ticked off and if you consider yourself religious, remember the story of Noah's Ark. Even God (according to certain religions) will kill to save the lives of his other creations. For Him, it'd be a question of love or duty. One or many. Have we done a good job in taking care of His many creations? We even kill ourselves. Suicide, genocide, homocide...do we really deserve to live?

Keep in mind, I'm not a religious person, I just concider myself spiritual. I'm fairly well-learned in many religions and there are truths in each world religion, but I would never choose to be a member of any one religion because I believe everyone only has to believe whatever makes the most sense to them. I'm just using references to Christianity and the like to make points most people can understand, so they can relate to them easier. Try to think about humanity from an outside perspective. Forget for a moment that you ARE human and look at what they've done. Then answer Nalecki's question.

----------------

Anyway, that was my original post, but I just realized I never really answered the question. That will take alot of thought. I don't really know if humanity should be destroyed or not, but I think it's safe to assume that if anything wipes out humanity, it'll most likely be humanity itself. What with all the nuclear weapons almost any country can get these days. All someone has to do is blow up a few choice bombs and e'erybody'd be dead. Unless humanity can start learning from the past and their mistakes, we do need to be destroyed. If there's no hope of us changing because we all want to believe we're well enough off the way we are, then we need to be destroyed. If people can accept the fact that maybe they're wrong, then we should continue to live. But if we all believed in hari kari, we would all be SO dead by now.

I'm not being political in mentioning nuclear weapons, by the way. I thought that response out very thoroughly, actually and because I believe God gave us free will to do with it what we chose, the only thing that could really kill us off would be us. Either we'll die from nuclear winter or mother nature'll kill us after we've burned the entire ozone away and all the ice on Earth melts and drowns us while the oceans boil. Either way, our end would be influenced by us, directly or indirectly, agressive or passive-agressive.

This message was edited by carelesswhisper on 7-16-05 @ 8:59 AM
Post #672083
khristofer
4/21/2005   

Member Xenophanes: Tool usage hasn't been thought of as unique to homo sapiens sapiens since the 1960s.

Post #672085 Back to top ▲
4/21/2005

khristofer
Xenophanes: Tool usage hasn't been thought of as unique to homo sapiens sapiens since the 1960s.

Post #672085
khristofer
6/14/2005   

Member lyrn2swym [sic]:

A population exceeding its environments ability to support it doesn't wipe out the entire population, only a percentage of it. That percentage is usually the weak, the elderly, and the infirm. In human terms, that means that if we were overpopulated to the point that large portions of the population were starving, the west wouldn't be affected except for very, very slim portions of the population. That point won't happen for a very long time, though.

The United States could feed the entire world population if we chose. Unfortunately that's not politically possible, because the countries where people are starving to death are run by dictators who would not take kindly to our ruining their political position. The only way we could do it would be to protect the aid workers with troops, and that would be considered an act of war. Further, we don't have enough troops to invade every two-bit dictatorship.

Post #672089 Back to top ▲
6/14/2005

khristofer
lyrn2swym [sic]:

A population exceeding its environments ability to support it doesn't wipe out the entire population, only a percentage of it. That percentage is usually the weak, the elderly, and the infirm. In human terms, that means that if we were overpopulated to the point that large portions of the population were starving, the west wouldn't be affected except for very, very slim portions of the population. That point won't happen for a very long time, though.

The United States could feed the entire world population if we chose. Unfortunately that's not politically possible, because the countries where people are starving to death are run by dictators who would not take kindly to our ruining their political position. The only way we could do it would be to protect the aid workers with troops, and that would be considered an act of war. Further, we don't have enough troops to invade every two-bit dictatorship.

Post #672089
khristofer
6/18/2005   

Member sexyaussiehunk:

Me, socialist? Hah. I'd really like to know what I said that you interpretted as socialist though. I suppose the part about me saying the United States could feed the world, that's not an ideological statement though. I didn't say we should feed the world, or that if we did we should do it for free. You're free to live with your generalizations though.

Post #672092 Back to top ▲
6/18/2005

khristofer
sexyaussiehunk:

Me, socialist? Hah. I'd really like to know what I said that you interpretted as socialist though. I suppose the part about me saying the United States could feed the world, that's not an ideological statement though. I didn't say we should feed the world, or that if we did we should do it for free. You're free to live with your generalizations though.

Post #672092
Raziphel
9/5/2005   

Member can someone please tell me why my response to this was editted a year after it was written?

-J
Post #672095 Back to top ▲
9/5/2005

Raziphel
can someone please tell me why my response to this was editted a year after it was written?

-J
Post #672095
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna