Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Beta Testing
Cradz
3/2/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Hi folks!

Beta development continues on our new system and we're inching closer to the finish line.

I've updated the system so that you can now calculate your Hit/Avoid/Deflect and Initiative based on the charts located on another topic.

If you already rolled a character (meaning you rolled and applied ALL of your Bonus Roll) you can now go to your character and select stats and click on the Update Character button to calculate Hit/Avoid/Deflect etc.

I'm still working on a few things but you can check out what's happening with the chat system via the Darkpines chat room and click on the Roleplaying tab.

Notice you can select a character (the character has to be fully rolled or else it wont show up in that menu). Once selected the other drop down menus populate based on the selected character.

Right now if you post via the Roleplaying tab it'll tack on some info about your character. Select a STAT (make sure to check the box to the left) and enter an optional modifier to the stat and post your message.. it'll add something like this:

"Character: Porkpie | IQ: Success (+3)"

I'll soon have all of the other drop down menus "wired up" to do the same thing... and I'll get the "Auto Post to:" feature working so that you'll be able to (like the name suggests) auto reply to a topic with your post. Note: Only topics under the storyboard forum that you have subscribed to will show in those menus.

http://beta.the-pork.com

-- Update
You can now select Misc., Strike, Parry, and Dodge Actions. The result is something like this (with no mods):

Character: Porkpie the Gremlin | IQ: Success (0) | Initiative: 10 (0) | Hit: 2 (0) | Deflect: 21 (0) | Avoid: 11 (0)

This message was edited by Cradz on 3-2-06 @ 1:28 PM
Post #12709 Back to top ▲
3/2/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Hi folks!

Beta development continues on our new system and we're inching closer to the finish line.

I've updated the system so that you can now calculate your Hit/Avoid/Deflect and Initiative based on the charts located on another topic.

If you already rolled a character (meaning you rolled and applied ALL of your Bonus Roll) you can now go to your character and select stats and click on the Update Character button to calculate Hit/Avoid/Deflect etc.

I'm still working on a few things but you can check out what's happening with the chat system via the Darkpines chat room and click on the Roleplaying tab.

Notice you can select a character (the character has to be fully rolled or else it wont show up in that menu). Once selected the other drop down menus populate based on the selected character.

Right now if you post via the Roleplaying tab it'll tack on some info about your character. Select a STAT (make sure to check the box to the left) and enter an optional modifier to the stat and post your message.. it'll add something like this:

"Character: Porkpie | IQ: Success (+3)"

I'll soon have all of the other drop down menus "wired up" to do the same thing... and I'll get the "Auto Post to:" feature working so that you'll be able to (like the name suggests) auto reply to a topic with your post. Note: Only topics under the storyboard forum that you have subscribed to will show in those menus.

http://beta.the-pork.com

-- Update
You can now select Misc., Strike, Parry, and Dodge Actions. The result is something like this (with no mods):

Character: Porkpie the Gremlin | IQ: Success (0) | Initiative: 10 (0) | Hit: 2 (0) | Deflect: 21 (0) | Avoid: 11 (0)

This message was edited by Cradz on 3-2-06 @ 1:28 PM
Post #12709
Cradz
3/3/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Damage Dealt and Damage Received code has been added.

Update your Character and you'll see those values update and then you can use the Damage Dealt/Received options in the chat room.

Post #754048 Back to top ▲
3/3/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Damage Dealt and Damage Received code has been added.

Update your Character and you'll see those values update and then you can use the Damage Dealt/Received options in the chat room.

Post #754048
Cradz
3/4/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
gabby

lol.. yea.. I need to put back in the navigation at the top...

I was thinking about maybe having an exit room tab instead so we can have more space on the page.. thoughts?

Shameless

heh.. thanks... I love this cap... all my others are White or Red.. ZHats.com is what's shown on the tag but having a quick look I don't see this Blue version on their site. My Dad sent this to me for my B'day, he must have found it locally.

Post #754050 Back to top ▲
3/4/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
gabby

lol.. yea.. I need to put back in the navigation at the top...

I was thinking about maybe having an exit room tab instead so we can have more space on the page.. thoughts?

Shameless

heh.. thanks... I love this cap... all my others are White or Red.. ZHats.com is what's shown on the tag but having a quick look I don't see this Blue version on their site. My Dad sent this to me for my B'day, he must have found it locally.

Post #754050
Cradz
3/24/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
I've added an Exit tab for now.. later on I'll add the navigation back or maybe just add another tab for the pager so you can see right in the chat room what your new messages are.

If you haven't checked out what we're doing over at http://beta.the-pork.com please do so and give your feedback.

Do you like the tab style I've created?

Do you like the new chat menu? If figure since we don't have that many rooms populated our chat menu should be a bit more visually attractive than just a list of rooms.

Check out some of the new general features of the chat room:

1) Reverse option – this allows you to view messages in the other direction
2) Allow PM by option – this allows you to set who can send you private messages (All, Buddies Only, Nobody)
3) Lock Who To – Allows you to lock who you’re sending a private message to so no more dropped PM’s
4) Color Schemes updated to include “New Messages” and “System Message” colors.

Check out some of the new Role Playing features of the chat room:

1) Select a Character and view Stats, Spells, Weapons etc.
2) If you post under the “Post Message” tab you’re posting OOC but if you post using the new Roleplaying Tab you’re posting IN (OOC doesn’t show up in your message unless you check the OOC check box)
3) You can use the various character options to cast a spell, use a weapon etc. with a modifier and the system will roll dice based on the stats of your spell/weapons +/- the modifier you define. These then show up at the bottom of your message in the new “System Message” color.
4) Auto-post feature – Allows you to post In Character posts to the new Storyboard forum. You must create a new topic under the Story Board forum and then Subscribe to the topic so that you can see the topics in the Personal/Campaign drop down menus.

I need feedback guys. I don’t want to be launching this soon and have you all bitch and complain we didn’t involve you!

This message was edited by Cradz on 3-24-06 @ 11:01 AM
Post #754051 Back to top ▲
3/24/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
I've added an Exit tab for now.. later on I'll add the navigation back or maybe just add another tab for the pager so you can see right in the chat room what your new messages are.

If you haven't checked out what we're doing over at http://beta.the-pork.com please do so and give your feedback.

Do you like the tab style I've created?

Do you like the new chat menu? If figure since we don't have that many rooms populated our chat menu should be a bit more visually attractive than just a list of rooms.

Check out some of the new general features of the chat room:

1) Reverse option – this allows you to view messages in the other direction
2) Allow PM by option – this allows you to set who can send you private messages (All, Buddies Only, Nobody)
3) Lock Who To – Allows you to lock who you’re sending a private message to so no more dropped PM’s
4) Color Schemes updated to include “New Messages” and “System Message” colors.

Check out some of the new Role Playing features of the chat room:

1) Select a Character and view Stats, Spells, Weapons etc.
2) If you post under the “Post Message” tab you’re posting OOC but if you post using the new Roleplaying Tab you’re posting IN (OOC doesn’t show up in your message unless you check the OOC check box)
3) You can use the various character options to cast a spell, use a weapon etc. with a modifier and the system will roll dice based on the stats of your spell/weapons +/- the modifier you define. These then show up at the bottom of your message in the new “System Message” color.
4) Auto-post feature – Allows you to post In Character posts to the new Storyboard forum. You must create a new topic under the Story Board forum and then Subscribe to the topic so that you can see the topics in the Personal/Campaign drop down menus.

I need feedback guys. I don’t want to be launching this soon and have you all bitch and complain we didn’t involve you!

This message was edited by Cradz on 3-24-06 @ 11:01 AM
Post #754051
Ridley
3/24/2006   

Member Ok...In themes, maybe a way to switch between basic fonts.

themes for paid members doesn't switch right away, without a post first, not just tabbing. Which I am sure is not a big deal.

Cannot use multiple armor types. Or weapons. Not that I saw anyway.

And maybe a way to post to DB threads from the room, that doesn't have to have all that extra dice stuff in the mix. Like room option to turn dice functions off, but leave THAT up.

Post #754052 Back to top ▲
3/24/2006

Ridley
Ok...In themes, maybe a way to switch between basic fonts.

themes for paid members doesn't switch right away, without a post first, not just tabbing. Which I am sure is not a big deal.

Cannot use multiple armor types. Or weapons. Not that I saw anyway.

And maybe a way to post to DB threads from the room, that doesn't have to have all that extra dice stuff in the mix. Like room option to turn dice functions off, but leave THAT up.

Post #754052
CM
3/24/2006   

Member 1- When you say fonts, which style are you referring to? Font styles can generally actually be chosen by individual browsers. Do you mean the font style of just the text a particular user posts? Or everyone posts? Or the entire site font?

2- We'll check on that, see what we can do (re: the armor types; because you're right, it's very possible someone has, say, just the arm vambraces along with, say, some shin guards). But that might end up being limited just due to space on the user interface.

3- I see what you mean. Right now you can do that, just don't select any of the dice features. Only do the thread posting. But I assume what you're asking is to see those options for posting to the threads without even -seeing- the other dice stuff?

-CM
Post #754053 Back to top ▲
3/24/2006

CM
1- When you say fonts, which style are you referring to? Font styles can generally actually be chosen by individual browsers. Do you mean the font style of just the text a particular user posts? Or everyone posts? Or the entire site font?

2- We'll check on that, see what we can do (re: the armor types; because you're right, it's very possible someone has, say, just the arm vambraces along with, say, some shin guards). But that might end up being limited just due to space on the user interface.

3- I see what you mean. Right now you can do that, just don't select any of the dice features. Only do the thread posting. But I assume what you're asking is to see those options for posting to the threads without even -seeing- the other dice stuff?

-CM
Post #754053
Cradz
3/24/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Thanks Ridley.

1) Themes. I assume you're talking about color schemes for the room. So perhaps adding a font feature to the color schemes would solve this?

2) Color Schemes switching right away. Yes, you have to post in order for the code to get the color scheme you selected and refresh the page.

3) Multiple Armor/Weapons/Spells. That is by design from CM so he needs to answer that. If we allow you to select multiple then the interface is going to have to change. CM wanted you to be able to post and manage your character all on one panel (which I don't really like for coding but still). Do you like how that looks or should we change it so that Character stuff is either under it's own panel (without a message box = more room) or pop open in a new window?

4) Not sure what you mean. So if you have (for example) a spell selected you want an option so that it doesn't post that to the topic but it'll post the In Character post? If you don't check the boxes on the right then those aren't included in the chat room post or topic post. Why would you want to post the message but not what you rolled?

Thanks again Ridley. It’s good to get these things sorted out right now than later on when it's more difficult to make changes.

-- edit to say

bah.. CM posted while I was typing mine up but I'll leave my post as is.

This message was edited by Cradz on 3-24-06 @ 12:51 PM
Post #754054 Back to top ▲
3/24/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks Ridley.

1) Themes. I assume you're talking about color schemes for the room. So perhaps adding a font feature to the color schemes would solve this?

2) Color Schemes switching right away. Yes, you have to post in order for the code to get the color scheme you selected and refresh the page.

3) Multiple Armor/Weapons/Spells. That is by design from CM so he needs to answer that. If we allow you to select multiple then the interface is going to have to change. CM wanted you to be able to post and manage your character all on one panel (which I don't really like for coding but still). Do you like how that looks or should we change it so that Character stuff is either under it's own panel (without a message box = more room) or pop open in a new window?

4) Not sure what you mean. So if you have (for example) a spell selected you want an option so that it doesn't post that to the topic but it'll post the In Character post? If you don't check the boxes on the right then those aren't included in the chat room post or topic post. Why would you want to post the message but not what you rolled?

Thanks again Ridley. It’s good to get these things sorted out right now than later on when it's more difficult to make changes.

-- edit to say

bah.. CM posted while I was typing mine up but I'll leave my post as is.

This message was edited by Cradz on 3-24-06 @ 12:51 PM
Post #754054
Cradz
3/24/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Hmm.. strange..

When I change my color scheme and hit the Post Message tab it does change the color scheme for me.

What browser are you using?

Post #754055 Back to top ▲
3/24/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Hmm.. strange..

When I change my color scheme and hit the Post Message tab it does change the color scheme for me.

What browser are you using?

Post #754055
Flycker_Gris
3/25/2006   

Member Cradz: When you go into a chat room it asks, if you agree to the terms of use, Are we gonna have to do that everytime? Just curious really, not that it's a big deal, just one extra buttons to push.

Also one thing I like about the current site, is that I can go straight from login to my favorite chat rooms, considering I'm a paying member, well they hade that as well? And well the above apply to the same as well?
Post #754056 Back to top ▲
3/25/2006

Flycker_Gris
Cradz: When you go into a chat room it asks, if you agree to the terms of use, Are we gonna have to do that everytime? Just curious really, not that it's a big deal, just one extra buttons to push.

Also one thing I like about the current site, is that I can go straight from login to my favorite chat rooms, considering I'm a paying member, well they hade that as well? And well the above apply to the same as well?
Post #754056
Ridley
3/25/2006   

Member I was using Firefox...

And remember how I said Liri's comp can't handle it?

Yeah, it just died.-lol-

Post #754057 Back to top ▲
3/25/2006

Ridley
I was using Firefox...

And remember how I said Liri's comp can't handle it?

Yeah, it just died.-lol-

Post #754057
Cradz
3/25/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Flycker_Gris

For the Roleplaying rooms.. it'll probably be a one click enter.

I've got that page in place ready for a warning for NHB Rooms and private rooms that do not allow lurking.

Ridley

Ahh.. cool... I've tested it with all the various browsers and apart from a few minor visual things they site looks and acts the same on every browser.

I guess if you have a dog of a machine then it doesn't like the page sizes or something but I do have a solution for that using some compression technology.

Post #754058 Back to top ▲
3/25/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Flycker_Gris

For the Roleplaying rooms.. it'll probably be a one click enter.

I've got that page in place ready for a warning for NHB Rooms and private rooms that do not allow lurking.

Ridley

Ahh.. cool... I've tested it with all the various browsers and apart from a few minor visual things they site looks and acts the same on every browser.

I guess if you have a dog of a machine then it doesn't like the page sizes or something but I do have a solution for that using some compression technology.

Post #754058
Cradz
3/25/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
wow.. sorry to hear that Lirilei that really sucks...

Post #754060 Back to top ▲
3/25/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
wow.. sorry to hear that Lirilei that really sucks...

Post #754060
Cradz
3/29/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Beta has been updated with the latest code I've been working on.

This update includes the addition of the "Classic" chat style. Basically the same (or should I say very close to) as our current chat system.

My question for you guys is should we continue to have a RP Settings popup window or would you prefer to have the OOC and Ignore OOC boxes right there in the chat room.

A question for Dice Players... I'm thinking for the Classic Style we have a check box that says "Dark Pines RPG" and when checked all the Dice Play options show in a new "pane" above the "Post Message" pane. So by default those aren’t shown (so it’s not annoying to those that don’t use it) but easy to view if needed.

I'm still working on the Classic style so the Room Settings and RP Settings buttons do not work currently. The frames version is also under development.

After I've finished the "Tabs" and "Classic" chat styles I'll be working on the new AJAX Technology based chat style that'll allow you to stream new messages and post new messages without posting and refreshing the page. If you know about AJAX you probably have a good idea what I'm talking about. For example, Google Maps uses this technology.

If you have any ideas about what would make your role playing experience better on this site please speak up.

Post #754061 Back to top ▲
3/29/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Beta has been updated with the latest code I've been working on.

This update includes the addition of the "Classic" chat style. Basically the same (or should I say very close to) as our current chat system.

My question for you guys is should we continue to have a RP Settings popup window or would you prefer to have the OOC and Ignore OOC boxes right there in the chat room.

A question for Dice Players... I'm thinking for the Classic Style we have a check box that says "Dark Pines RPG" and when checked all the Dice Play options show in a new "pane" above the "Post Message" pane. So by default those aren’t shown (so it’s not annoying to those that don’t use it) but easy to view if needed.

I'm still working on the Classic style so the Room Settings and RP Settings buttons do not work currently. The frames version is also under development.

After I've finished the "Tabs" and "Classic" chat styles I'll be working on the new AJAX Technology based chat style that'll allow you to stream new messages and post new messages without posting and refreshing the page. If you know about AJAX you probably have a good idea what I'm talking about. For example, Google Maps uses this technology.

If you have any ideas about what would make your role playing experience better on this site please speak up.

Post #754061
Cradz
3/29/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
~chaz~

Thanks for the feedback. I hadn't noticed those issues you pointed out.. good catch!

The Dark Pines Skin isn't the finished version.. it was just something I was playing a while back and I added some items to the other skins and must have forgot to update that Skin as well.

Now that we have a new "System Color" for color schemes I see no reason why not to move the character text to the top of the post.

I've also updated colors schemes with a Font option as suggested by Ridley. The fonts don't show in the chat room yet.. but they will.

Post #754063 Back to top ▲
3/29/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
~chaz~

Thanks for the feedback. I hadn't noticed those issues you pointed out.. good catch!

The Dark Pines Skin isn't the finished version.. it was just something I was playing a while back and I added some items to the other skins and must have forgot to update that Skin as well.

Now that we have a new "System Color" for color schemes I see no reason why not to move the character text to the top of the post.

I've also updated colors schemes with a Font option as suggested by Ridley. The fonts don't show in the chat room yet.. but they will.

Post #754063
Cradz
4/18/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Sir~Marius~Avantegarde

Sorry for the delay. I just now saw your post.

Yes. There will be a data migration from our current site to the new site. I ran a migration a couple of months ago so that's why you may see old Nicknames or Chat Pictures in your account on beta (and don't see any new Nicknames or Chat Pictures).

I've been working on the interactive map that'll be included in the new chat system. This is Version 1.0 and will improve over time but I think it's pretty cool. You can open up that link in two browser windows and Sign In with two different names and see how you can see the other Nickname icon move around.

http://flashcom.the-pork.com/dnd/index.html

This gives you an idea of the future of the technology for our site.

Post #754064 Back to top ▲
4/18/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Sir~Marius~Avantegarde

Sorry for the delay. I just now saw your post.

Yes. There will be a data migration from our current site to the new site. I ran a migration a couple of months ago so that's why you may see old Nicknames or Chat Pictures in your account on beta (and don't see any new Nicknames or Chat Pictures).

I've been working on the interactive map that'll be included in the new chat system. This is Version 1.0 and will improve over time but I think it's pretty cool. You can open up that link in two browser windows and Sign In with two different names and see how you can see the other Nickname icon move around.

http://flashcom.the-pork.com/dnd/index.html

This gives you an idea of the future of the technology for our site.

Post #754064
Cradz
4/20/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Flash map updated to remove the isPresenter checkbox (only GM's will have that option anyway to change the map).

Post #754065 Back to top ▲
4/20/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Flash map updated to remove the isPresenter checkbox (only GM's will have that option anyway to change the map).

Post #754065
Cradz
4/20/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
I've updated the beta site (http://beta.the-pork.com) with the latest code.

This update includes the addition of a "Dark Pines RPG" button to the Classic "Chat Style". This should make the freeform folks happy as you don't see the Dark Pines PRG options unless you click on that button to open up the window. This hasn't been "wired" in yet when you post but will be very shortly.

I've also added a new "MAP" button. When clicked it'll pop open a new window with the Flash Map. We're going to beta test this for a while but eventually those that purchase their own room will be able to use the Map feature and load in their own images.

Post #754066 Back to top ▲
4/20/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
I've updated the beta site (http://beta.the-pork.com) with the latest code.

This update includes the addition of a "Dark Pines RPG" button to the Classic "Chat Style". This should make the freeform folks happy as you don't see the Dark Pines PRG options unless you click on that button to open up the window. This hasn't been "wired" in yet when you post but will be very shortly.

I've also added a new "MAP" button. When clicked it'll pop open a new window with the Flash Map. We're going to beta test this for a while but eventually those that purchase their own room will be able to use the Map feature and load in their own images.

Post #754066
Cradz
5/25/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
hey ~febby~

Yes.. the data on the beta site is now a few months old so you'll see old chat pictures and nicknames (if you deleted them since I copied the database).

I'm working on finishing up the upgrade membership section and then I'll work on the migration scripts from our current database to our new database.

I've got a few tweaks to do here and there (chat room and freeform character sheets etc.) but the majority of the system is in place.. I just have to find the time to get it completed (I really want to get us moved over before my new baby arrives in July).

The company I purchased the base code for the new discussion board has finally contacted me and they'll have a lot of bug fixes released next week (or so they say). It's been nearly 6 months since I received the code and found numerous bugs that need to be fixed before I use it as our main site.

It's frustrating it's taking so long but I'd prefer to keep using our current site instead of launching a site that has far too many bugs in it and could crash at any time. Smile

Post #754068 Back to top ▲
5/25/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
hey ~febby~

Yes.. the data on the beta site is now a few months old so you'll see old chat pictures and nicknames (if you deleted them since I copied the database).

I'm working on finishing up the upgrade membership section and then I'll work on the migration scripts from our current database to our new database.

I've got a few tweaks to do here and there (chat room and freeform character sheets etc.) but the majority of the system is in place.. I just have to find the time to get it completed (I really want to get us moved over before my new baby arrives in July).

The company I purchased the base code for the new discussion board has finally contacted me and they'll have a lot of bug fixes released next week (or so they say). It's been nearly 6 months since I received the code and found numerous bugs that need to be fixed before I use it as our main site.

It's frustrating it's taking so long but I'd prefer to keep using our current site instead of launching a site that has far too many bugs in it and could crash at any time. Smile

Post #754068
Cradz
6/4/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Sir~Marius~Avantegarde

Yes.. and we're entertaining the idea of allowing you guys to register Nicknames with spaces in them.

i.e. Sir Marius Avantegarde

We'll have strong rules against "imping" as I'm sure there will be those who decide to steal anothers name as soon as we allow that.

I've got a few issues to work out though with Nicknames with spaces in them but if I can fix the problems we'll allow it.

This message was edited by Cradz on 6-4-06 @ 6:02 PM
Post #754071 Back to top ▲
6/4/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Sir~Marius~Avantegarde

Yes.. and we're entertaining the idea of allowing you guys to register Nicknames with spaces in them.

i.e. Sir Marius Avantegarde

We'll have strong rules against "imping" as I'm sure there will be those who decide to steal anothers name as soon as we allow that.

I've got a few issues to work out though with Nicknames with spaces in them but if I can fix the problems we'll allow it.

This message was edited by Cradz on 6-4-06 @ 6:02 PM
Post #754071
Cradz
6/5/2006   

The Owner
The Owner
Everything will be switched over to the new .NET system. Hence it's a mammoth project because I have more than just the site you see but also all of the administrative pages and intrusion detection system (we like to see when idiots are trying to hack our site.. *w*).

I’ve just uploaded the latest code actually, which fixes some major bugs I’ve been working on for a couple of months. There were some performance issues that were very hard to track down. I finally gave up waiting on an update from the original company I purchased the base code from, I should have done that a long time ago but you’d figure if you pay for a product and they promise regular updates you tend to believe them.

CM recently sent me a “To Do” list to finish up the Dark Pines RPG and freeform character sheets and our volunteer team is actively beta testing the whole site and giving me some great feedback.

It’s still going to take a couple of months of finalizing the code but with my new baby due in July you can bet I’m working as fast as I can to get the majority done before the happy arrival. Smile

Post #754072 Back to top ▲
6/5/2006

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Everything will be switched over to the new .NET system. Hence it's a mammoth project because I have more than just the site you see but also all of the administrative pages and intrusion detection system (we like to see when idiots are trying to hack our site.. *w*).

I’ve just uploaded the latest code actually, which fixes some major bugs I’ve been working on for a couple of months. There were some performance issues that were very hard to track down. I finally gave up waiting on an update from the original company I purchased the base code from, I should have done that a long time ago but you’d figure if you pay for a product and they promise regular updates you tend to believe them.

CM recently sent me a “To Do” list to finish up the Dark Pines RPG and freeform character sheets and our volunteer team is actively beta testing the whole site and giving me some great feedback.

It’s still going to take a couple of months of finalizing the code but with my new baby due in July you can bet I’m working as fast as I can to get the majority done before the happy arrival. Smile

Post #754072
Topic Info