Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
What religion do you fit with?
Annie*Mae
2/15/2006   

Member http://www.quizgalaxy.com/quiz.php?id=47

You fit in with:

Spiritualism

Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.

60% spiritual.
40% reason-oriented.

This message was edited by Annie*Mae on 2-15-06 @ 3:54 AM
Post #12485 Back to top ▲
2/15/2006

Annie*Mae
http://www.quizgalaxy.com/quiz.php?id=47

You fit in with:

Spiritualism

Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.

60% spiritual.
40% reason-oriented.

This message was edited by Annie*Mae on 2-15-06 @ 3:54 AM
Post #12485

Founding Member You fit in with:
Spiritualism

40% spiritual.
80% reason-oriented.

This message was edited by Karma on 2-15-06 @ 9:21 AM
Post #752744 Back to top ▲
2/15/2006

You fit in with:
Spiritualism

40% spiritual.
80% reason-oriented.

This message was edited by Karma on 2-15-06 @ 9:21 AM
Post #752744
Nalecki
2/26/2006   

You fit in with:
Spiritualism

60% spiritual.
60% reason-oriented.

Poo to this quiz. It defines everything as having a this-or-that answer. As if belief is even that simple.

---
Am I dreaming you, or are you dreaming me?
Post #752747 Back to top ▲
2/26/2006

Nalecki
You fit in with:
Spiritualism

60% spiritual.
60% reason-oriented.

Poo to this quiz. It defines everything as having a this-or-that answer. As if belief is even that simple.

---
Am I dreaming you, or are you dreaming me?
Post #752747
~Belle~
2/26/2006   

Member You fit in with:
Hindu

You ideals mostly resemble those of the Hindu faith. Spirituality is very important to you, and you value family, friends and life above other things. You have incredible faith, and will live a very worthwhile life.

40% spiritual.
60% faith-oriented.

I'm not Hindu though.. -*laughs..

Post #752748 Back to top ▲
2/26/2006

~Belle~
You fit in with:
Hindu

You ideals mostly resemble those of the Hindu faith. Spirituality is very important to you, and you value family, friends and life above other things. You have incredible faith, and will live a very worthwhile life.

40% spiritual.
60% faith-oriented.

I'm not Hindu though.. -*laughs..

Post #752748
*princess*
3/7/2006   

Member You fit in with:
Taoism

Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Taoist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.

60% spiritual.
20% reason-oriented.

princess

[i][color=Navy]carved and reshaped by His vision. awakened by His divine love. a slave created by tears. His masterpiece revealed.
Post #752751 Back to top ▲
3/7/2006

*princess*
You fit in with:
Taoism

Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Taoist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.

60% spiritual.
20% reason-oriented.

princess

[i][color=Navy]carved and reshaped by His vision. awakened by His divine love. a slave created by tears. His masterpiece revealed.
Post #752751
RunSaber
7/27/2008   

You fit in with:
Atheism

60% scientific.
60% reason-oriented.

Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts.
You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.

Take This Quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

>.> ...fun. <.<
Okay, not really....

~~~~~~
A day without blood is like a day without sunshine...

~~~~~~
All your ta-ta's and buns are belong to us.

~~~~~~
Thunderclouds do not fear lightning. Hurricanes do not fear wind. To prosper in a turbulent, chaotic marketplace, become the storm.

Post #844098 Back to top ▲
7/27/2008

RunSaber
You fit in with:
Atheism

60% scientific.
60% reason-oriented.

Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts.
You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.

Take This Quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

>.> ...fun. <.<
Okay, not really....

~~~~~~
A day without blood is like a day without sunshine...

~~~~~~
All your ta-ta's and buns are belong to us.

~~~~~~
Thunderclouds do not fear lightning. Hurricanes do not fear wind. To prosper in a turbulent, chaotic marketplace, become the storm.

Post #844098
~YellowFlame~
7/27/2008   

Member You fit in with:
Taoism

40% spiritual.
0% reason-oriented.

Post #844105 Back to top ▲
7/27/2008

~YellowFlame~
You fit in with:
Taoism

40% spiritual.
0% reason-oriented.

Post #844105
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna