Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Create a Story Game

Founding Member
I don't know if this has ever been done...but it sounds like fun

The first person writes 1-2 sentences as the start of the story. The next person continues the story in 1-2 sentences. And so on...BUT YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT THE 2 SENTENCES WRITTEN BY THE PERSON BEFORE YOU! This is so that the story will go in all sorts of direction, and not necessarily make a whole ton of sense.

I'll start with....

It was a dark stormy night. The wind was howling, the trees shaking, and the rain poured down endlessly.

GO! Let's have some fun Smile

Edited: 6/16/2018 by Karma
Post #1050840 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

I don't know if this has ever been done...but it sounds like fun

The first person writes 1-2 sentences as the start of the story. The next person continues the story in 1-2 sentences. And so on...BUT YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT THE 2 SENTENCES WRITTEN BY THE PERSON BEFORE YOU! This is so that the story will go in all sorts of direction, and not necessarily make a whole ton of sense.

I'll start with....

It was a dark stormy night. The wind was howling, the trees shaking, and the rain poured down endlessly.

GO! Let's have some fun Smile

Edited: 6/16/2018 by Karma
Post #1050840
bliss~
6/16/2018   

Drawing her knees up and tucking long legs under while breathing a long, deep sigh...
She usually loved storms, but this one was making her a bit uneasy.
Post #1050843 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

bliss~
Drawing her knees up and tucking long legs under while breathing a long, deep sigh...
She usually loved storms, but this one was making her a bit uneasy.
Post #1050843

Founding Member
She had been having dreams. Dark ominous dreams.
Post #1050845 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

She had been having dreams. Dark ominous dreams.
Post #1050845
bliss~
6/16/2018   

Her mind drifted to last night's dream.
Shuddering and squeezing her eyes shut as she remembered...
Post #1050846 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

bliss~
Her mind drifted to last night's dream.
Shuddering and squeezing her eyes shut as she remembered...
Post #1050846

Founding Member ...the images, made her shudder...crazy and weird...and even a bit humorous, but still disturbing...all the COLORS! She sobs softly as she squeezes her eyes shut, trying to erase her mind.
Post #1050847 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

...the images, made her shudder...crazy and weird...and even a bit humorous, but still disturbing...all the COLORS! She sobs softly as she squeezes her eyes shut, trying to erase her mind.
Post #1050847
bliss~
6/16/2018   

She willed herself to stop thinking about it.
The past few mornings had left her feeling as tho she'd been on a bad trip.
Post #1050863 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

bliss~
She willed herself to stop thinking about it.
The past few mornings had left her feeling as tho she'd been on a bad trip.
Post #1050863
~crazy~
6/16/2018   

Shaking her head, trying not to think about those dreams, she pours herself a cup of coffe..
Staring out the window, sipping coffee, she said to herself, "It's just a dream.. I need to get ready...."
Post #1050866 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

~crazy~
Shaking her head, trying not to think about those dreams, she pours herself a cup of coffe..
Staring out the window, sipping coffee, she said to herself, "It's just a dream.. I need to get ready...."
Post #1050866

Founding Member she checks her phone messages, heart starts to race..."it's him"...body starts to shake as memories of her stalker flood her mind.
Post #1050892 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

she checks her phone messages, heart starts to race..."it's him"...body starts to shake as memories of her stalker flood her mind.
Post #1050892
~crazy~
6/16/2018   

Remembering that one night at the bar, nursing a dirty martini, crying about the huge fight she had with her boyfriend, looking up and across the bar and there he was the stalker. It was also a night of passionate sex in a rented motel room.
Post #1050912 Back to top ▲
6/16/2018

~crazy~
Remembering that one night at the bar, nursing a dirty martini, crying about the huge fight she had with her boyfriend, looking up and across the bar and there he was the stalker. It was also a night of passionate sex in a rented motel room.
Post #1050912
_M_
6/17/2018   

She knew not his name, but she knew those eyes. Etched into her brain. They pierced her, burned her. She liked it. She finished her drink, picked up her key and walked toward her room door. He followed her.

She let him.
Post #1050931 Back to top ▲
6/17/2018

_M_
She knew not his name, but she knew those eyes. Etched into her brain. They pierced her, burned her. She liked it. She finished her drink, picked up her key and walked toward her room door. He followed her.

She let him.
Post #1050931
~crazy~
6/17/2018   

Member She enter her room, leaving the door slightly open.
The stalker peeking in as she slowly undress .
Post #1050938 Back to top ▲
6/17/2018

~crazy~
She enter her room, leaving the door slightly open.
The stalker peeking in as she slowly undress .
Post #1050938
grace
6/17/2018   

Icon Maker
Unbeknownst to the stalker, she has dialled 911 and left the phone muted. Killing some time, she starts to fiddle with her hair while looking in the mirror.
Post #1050951 Back to top ▲
6/17/2018

grace
Icon Maker
Unbeknownst to the stalker, she has dialled 911 and left the phone muted. Killing some time, she starts to fiddle with her hair while looking in the mirror.
Post #1050951
~crazy~
6/17/2018   

Member He enters the room, slips up behind her, strokes her hair. As she's about to scream, he yanks her hair,
tilts her head back, he begins to kiss her, deeply and
passionately.
Post #1050952 Back to top ▲
6/17/2018

~crazy~
He enters the room, slips up behind her, strokes her hair. As she's about to scream, he yanks her hair,
tilts her head back, he begins to kiss her, deeply and
passionately.
Post #1050952
CJ
6/17/2018   

as they embrace, she gasps at what she feels pressing against her lower abdomen. something hard and round, a stiff cylinder, hard like metal, firm against her softness. she reaches between them, placing her hand there, and is again struck by the hardness and its perfect roundness. she seeks his eyes for an explanation of this strangeness.

he smiles, then points to the bed, and its magic fingers coin box for the vibrating bed. "i've been to this motel before, so i came prepared with a roll of quarters. there are 40 quarters in a roll, and each quarter gives 15 minutes of vibrating fun. i''ve got enough quarters for 10 hours."

her eyes widen. "just 10 hours?" she replies with a quizzical smile. "i'm sure i have a few more quarters in my purse."
Post #1050966 Back to top ▲
6/17/2018

CJ
as they embrace, she gasps at what she feels pressing against her lower abdomen. something hard and round, a stiff cylinder, hard like metal, firm against her softness. she reaches between them, placing her hand there, and is again struck by the hardness and its perfect roundness. she seeks his eyes for an explanation of this strangeness.

he smiles, then points to the bed, and its magic fingers coin box for the vibrating bed. "i've been to this motel before, so i came prepared with a roll of quarters. there are 40 quarters in a roll, and each quarter gives 15 minutes of vibrating fun. i''ve got enough quarters for 10 hours."

her eyes widen. "just 10 hours?" she replies with a quizzical smile. "i'm sure i have a few more quarters in my purse."
Post #1050966
_M_
6/18/2018   

She dips her small hand into her purse, retrieving a pair of small, blue latex surgical gloves. Looking at him, she snaps one onto each perfectly manicured hand. reaching into her clutch again, slowly pulling a length of translucent fishing line from within.

He swallows hard. She smiles and continues pulling.

A steel slug with a hole drilled into it and the fishing line threaded thru pops free. She catches it in her gloved hand and turns to him. "A trick from my old video arcade game days". She plunges the faux coin in and out of the machine, both of them laughing as the time counter increases with each dip of the line..finally, it breaks

She turns to him, wiggling her gloved fingers and asks..

"So..what do we do now?"

He swallows again
Post #1051001 Back to top ▲
6/18/2018

_M_
She dips her small hand into her purse, retrieving a pair of small, blue latex surgical gloves. Looking at him, she snaps one onto each perfectly manicured hand. reaching into her clutch again, slowly pulling a length of translucent fishing line from within.

He swallows hard. She smiles and continues pulling.

A steel slug with a hole drilled into it and the fishing line threaded thru pops free. She catches it in her gloved hand and turns to him. "A trick from my old video arcade game days". She plunges the faux coin in and out of the machine, both of them laughing as the time counter increases with each dip of the line..finally, it breaks

She turns to him, wiggling her gloved fingers and asks..

"So..what do we do now?"

He swallows again
Post #1051001
CJ
6/20/2018   

11 3/4 hours later, each with $5 in quarters jingling in their pockets, they leave the room, humming the first line to that georgia satellites' song...
"i got a little change in my pocket goin' jing-a-ling-a-ling"
she goes to her tesla model 3, he to his ''71 kharman ghia.
Post #1051094 Back to top ▲
6/20/2018

CJ
11 3/4 hours later, each with $5 in quarters jingling in their pockets, they leave the room, humming the first line to that georgia satellites' song...
"i got a little change in my pocket goin' jing-a-ling-a-ling"
she goes to her tesla model 3, he to his ''71 kharman ghia.
Post #1051094
DestroJones
7/11/2018   

Member Sighing heavily and lighting up a half smoked butt from the overflowing ash tray beside him, Tom sinks back in the worn leather office chair that has sat behind his writing desk for the past two decades. A gift from his then girlfriend to celebrate the brokering of his first book deal, he runs his fingers over softened arm rests and listens to the reliably rhythmic clicking its base makes as he rocks back and forth in anxious thought.

Pulling free the freshly typed page and re-reading the last line, Toms fingers smear still wet ink as a sad and subtle sense of defeat swells in his chest. The Georgia Sattalittes still softly playing in the background, he shakes his head and crumples the paper. Tosses it blindly aside where it falls nearly a foot from the trash can, another concept among the two-odd-dozen scraps and wads of typing paper. Robots, Magic Fingers, diatribes against political systems in the form of exploitative poetry. Hell, there's even an attempt at young adult dystopice fiction somewhere in there (and maybe a limerick or two truth be told). All a pedestrian reflection of the past weekends efforts.

Determined to conquer the blockade planted firmly in the middle of his creative avenue, Tom squashes the now depleted cigarette butt and whispers to himself "Get your shit together, man...".

Rolling his shoulders with a subtle pop and wince as his head lulls on his neck, Tom does what he can to shake himself free from the doldrums, eventually loading a fresh piece of paper in to the old Vitrola typewriter his grandmother had passed down to him for his 15th birthday. Sighing heavily once more, the stark white page stares back at him as if behind a defensible fence of keys, protecting its intimidating blank emptiness.

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Tom pauses in thought for just a moment before the swelling sound of typing a fills the room once more.
Post #1052500 Back to top ▲
7/11/2018

DestroJones
Sighing heavily and lighting up a half smoked butt from the overflowing ash tray beside him, Tom sinks back in the worn leather office chair that has sat behind his writing desk for the past two decades. A gift from his then girlfriend to celebrate the brokering of his first book deal, he runs his fingers over softened arm rests and listens to the reliably rhythmic clicking its base makes as he rocks back and forth in anxious thought.

Pulling free the freshly typed page and re-reading the last line, Toms fingers smear still wet ink as a sad and subtle sense of defeat swells in his chest. The Georgia Sattalittes still softly playing in the background, he shakes his head and crumples the paper. Tosses it blindly aside where it falls nearly a foot from the trash can, another concept among the two-odd-dozen scraps and wads of typing paper. Robots, Magic Fingers, diatribes against political systems in the form of exploitative poetry. Hell, there's even an attempt at young adult dystopice fiction somewhere in there (and maybe a limerick or two truth be told). All a pedestrian reflection of the past weekends efforts.

Determined to conquer the blockade planted firmly in the middle of his creative avenue, Tom squashes the now depleted cigarette butt and whispers to himself "Get your shit together, man...".

Rolling his shoulders with a subtle pop and wince as his head lulls on his neck, Tom does what he can to shake himself free from the doldrums, eventually loading a fresh piece of paper in to the old Vitrola typewriter his grandmother had passed down to him for his 15th birthday. Sighing heavily once more, the stark white page stares back at him as if behind a defensible fence of keys, protecting its intimidating blank emptiness.

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Tom pauses in thought for just a moment before the swelling sound of typing a fills the room once more.
Post #1052500
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna