Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Happy Birthday, kande!
~*sweetmissbehavin*~
2/14/2018   

submissive
Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest, nicest, most caring of persons i have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Thank you for all the years of friendship and caring!

Have a day that's as beautiful and wonderful as you are!

*hugs and snugs*

~Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.~ Judy Garland
Post #1042616 Back to top ▲
2/14/2018

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest, nicest, most caring of persons i have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Thank you for all the years of friendship and caring!

Have a day that's as beautiful and wonderful as you are!

*hugs and snugs*

~Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.~ Judy Garland
Post #1042616
lola61
2/14/2018   

kande ~~~~smiling wide ~ I will most definitely follow suit behind smb * with pleasure and happiness for one of the most beautiful and wonderful special Ladies that I have meant since coming to the Pork ..You kindness and friendship goes beyond ~ thank you, my friend, for blessing my life , and many many more years to come ~

Though miles may lie between us , we are never far apart, for friendship

doesn't count miles it's measured by the heart ~

Have a wonderful fantastic Birthday Lovely Lady ... squeezing tight hugs
Post #1042627 Back to top ▲
2/14/2018

lola61
kande ~~~~smiling wide ~ I will most definitely follow suit behind smb * with pleasure and happiness for one of the most beautiful and wonderful special Ladies that I have meant since coming to the Pork ..You kindness and friendship goes beyond ~ thank you, my friend, for blessing my life , and many many more years to come ~

Though miles may lie between us , we are never far apart, for friendship

doesn't count miles it's measured by the heart ~

Have a wonderful fantastic Birthday Lovely Lady ... squeezing tight hugs
Post #1042627
CJ
2/14/2018   

happy birthday!
~snug~

Post #1042633 Back to top ▲
2/14/2018

CJ
happy birthday!