Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Friend and dom a little too far
SwichItOut
1/18/2018   

Member The sub I have been with for a while bounces between myself and my friend, let's call them Y, for a few weeks now. It works out well for the most part, me providing the caring teasing side for our sub, and Y providing a more forceful presence and extends past what I would do. Now when it's one on one, I can't tell how Y treats our sub, but recently, we did a scene, the three of us. The scene itself went well, with a few communication errors on our part, but after the scene was over, Y kept trying to push the sub past what they were comfortable with. I took Y aside to try to work it out, but Y tried to order me around. I acknowledge that Y sees me as "Not a Dom" because I mostly prefer to switch, however, there seemed to be several excuses. Later Y apologized, but frankly, it didn't seem sincere to me. I'm just not sure what to do if I should do anything, even. I'm hoping that someone would give input, I would be grateful! Thank you!
Post #1041517 Back to top ▲
1/18/2018

SwichItOut
The sub I have been with for a while bounces between myself and my friend, let's call them Y, for a few weeks now. It works out well for the most part, me providing the caring teasing side for our sub, and Y providing a more forceful presence and extends past what I would do. Now when it's one on one, I can't tell how Y treats our sub, but recently, we did a scene, the three of us. The scene itself went well, with a few communication errors on our part, but after the scene was over, Y kept trying to push the sub past what they were comfortable with. I took Y aside to try to work it out, but Y tried to order me around. I acknowledge that Y sees me as "Not a Dom" because I mostly prefer to switch, however, there seemed to be several excuses. Later Y apologized, but frankly, it didn't seem sincere to me. I'm just not sure what to do if I should do anything, even. I'm hoping that someone would give input, I would be grateful! Thank you!
Post #1041517
crimson~coquette
1/18/2018   

may I ask if you all participate in these activities strictly online or in real? giving any type of advise makes a huge difference depending upon a role-playing (c/t) atmosphere or actually in the presence of/in real...

either way, I wish you all the best of luck!
Post #1041522 Back to top ▲
1/18/2018

may I ask if you all participate in these activities strictly online or in real? giving any type of advise makes a huge difference depending upon a role-playing (c/t) atmosphere or actually in the presence of/in real...

either way, I wish you all the best of luck!
Post #1041522
Topic Info