Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Condolences
~CL~
12/29/2017   

decadent ,
I’m sure many of you remember her,
Thought I’d tell you that her Father passed away on Christmas Day.
I cannot tell you how sorry I was to hear about your Dad.
shocked and saddened by the news.
If you feel like talking to someone, know that I am a good listener.
you can call me anytime..
If you want to talk or just a distraction..
((( hugs )))
Post #1041179 Back to top ▲
12/29/2017

~CL~
decadent ,
I’m sure many of you remember her,
Thought I’d tell you that her Father passed away on Christmas Day.
I cannot tell you how sorry I was to hear about your Dad.
shocked and saddened by the news.
If you feel like talking to someone, know that I am a good listener.
you can call me anytime..
If you want to talk or just a distraction..
((( hugs )))
Post #1041179
~*angel*~
12/29/2017   

So sorry for your loss *hugs*
Post #1041181 Back to top ▲
12/29/2017

~*angel*~
So sorry for your loss *hugs*
Post #1041181
AlphaAlpha
12/29/2017   

Member You have my heart felt condolence
Post #1041182 Back to top ▲
12/29/2017

AlphaAlpha
You have my heart felt condolence
Post #1041182
Bergerac
12/29/2017   

Member I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

It is made all the harder as it has happened on a day that, no doubt, holds so many memories and significance.

As someone who has dealt with loss over a holiday, might I suggest that you resist the temptation to let your sadness color the day going forward, but instead focus on the joy and life that was lived in Christmas days past.

Yes, it was the date of his death, but more then that, it was the date of so many wonderful times spend together...so many christmases filled with family and warmth and love. Of gifts given, gifts received. Of laughs shared, but more importantly, of love and life shared.

Those who we have loved and who loved us are still with us. Going forward, we need to remember them and honor them by holding them in our grateful hearts and celebrating the future as they would have wanted us to.

We are given a short time on this earth. The best we can do for our loved ones is to celebrate their lives on days that were and are important. I know that won’t seem possible now, in the present phase of loss,...but Ihope and pray that, in time, you will focus more on the wonder of a life lived then the sadness of a loss.

My best wishes and prayers.
Post #1041183 Back to top ▲
12/29/2017

Bergerac
I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

It is made all the harder as it has happened on a day that, no doubt, holds so many memories and significance.

As someone who has dealt with loss over a holiday, might I suggest that you resist the temptation to let your sadness color the day going forward, but instead focus on the joy and life that was lived in Christmas days past.

Yes, it was the date of his death, but more then that, it was the date of so many wonderful times spend together...so many christmases filled with family and warmth and love. Of gifts given, gifts received. Of laughs shared, but more importantly, of love and life shared.

Those who we have loved and who loved us are still with us. Going forward, we need to remember them and honor them by holding them in our grateful hearts and celebrating the future as they would have wanted us to.

We are given a short time on this earth. The best we can do for our loved ones is to celebrate their lives on days that were and are important. I know that won’t seem possible now, in the present phase of loss,...but Ihope and pray that, in time, you will focus more on the wonder of a life lived then the sadness of a loss.

My best wishes and prayers.
Post #1041183
Arriel
12/29/2017   

Member Thank you so much for letting us know, CL...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, deca...

There are no words that can take away a shred of the pain and loss you are feeling or will continue to feel for some time. Over time, what will come to mind more and more every day are the good memories...the times of smiles and laughter and love. Those will be what guides you through and keeps his spirit alive in your heart.

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers,
Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Post #1041186 Back to top ▲
12/29/2017

Arriel
Thank you so much for letting us know, CL...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, deca...

There are no words that can take away a shred of the pain and loss you are feeling or will continue to feel for some time. Over time, what will come to mind more and more every day are the good memories...the times of smiles and laughter and love. Those will be what guides you through and keeps his spirit alive in your heart.

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers,
Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Post #1041186
Lot_122
12/30/2017   

decadent,

Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss. ~supportive hugs~

Lot_122
Post #1041199 Back to top ▲
12/30/2017

Lot_122
decadent,

Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss. ~supportive hugs~

Lot_122
Post #1041199
~*Middie*~
12/30/2017   

Member Decadent my thoughts and condolences to you and the family so sorry for your loss if you need anything know im here as well call anytime leaves lots of hugs and loves to all of you in this time of sorrow
Post #1041206 Back to top ▲
12/30/2017

~*Middie*~
Decadent my thoughts and condolences to you and the family so sorry for your loss if you need anything know im here as well call anytime leaves lots of hugs and loves to all of you in this time of sorrow
Post #1041206
~Gentlemaster
12/30/2017   

sorry to hear it, nothing but best wishes in this difficult time
Post #1041208 Back to top ▲
12/30/2017

~Gentlemaster
sorry to hear it, nothing but best wishes in this difficult time
Post #1041208
_M_
12/30/2017   

*squeezes your hands*

I know it hurts..take time to mourn for your Dad

and when you're done..celebrate his life..all the times you shared..and know that he loved you

and know that you will see him again
Post #1041212 Back to top ▲
12/30/2017

_M_
*squeezes your hands*

I know it hurts..take time to mourn for your Dad

and when you're done..celebrate his life..all the times you shared..and know that he loved you

and know that you will see him again
Post #1041212
*tori
12/31/2017   

Graphics
Graphics
deca...i am so very sorry....losing our parents is one of the hardest things we will ever endure...i am here with a shoulder whenever you are ready...leaving love and prayers
Post #1041217 Back to top ▲
12/31/2017

*tori
Graphics
Graphics
deca...i am so very sorry....losing our parents is one of the hardest things we will ever endure...i am here with a shoulder whenever you are ready...leaving love and prayers
Post #1041217
decadent
3/27/2018   

There are no words that can describe the absolute empty feeling I have with the loss of my Father.
My heart hurts.

Dear friends like yourselves as well as family members have been helping me through this terrible time.

Thank you, each and every One of you for Your kind words, thoughts and condolences - they truly do mean a lot to me.

One can never have too many friends and it's times like this We need them so very much, again ... Thank you all
Post #1045413 Back to top ▲
3/27/2018

decadent
There are no words that can describe the absolute empty feeling I have with the loss of my Father.
My heart hurts.

Dear friends like yourselves as well as family members have been helping me through this terrible time.

Thank you, each and every One of you for Your kind words, thoughts and condolences - they truly do mean a lot to me.

One can never have too many friends and it's times like this We need them so very much, again ... Thank you all
Post #1045413
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna