Today's update included:
1) Various minor bug fixes and a slight change to link colors on the blue and red site skins (some links weren't clear unless you put your mouse over them).
2) Updated Coins page to move various components under their own tabs (such as Coin Logs).
3) Added New Coin Store page in preparation for additional features being added where you can spend your Coins.
4) Updated how many coins you earn per post based on your membership level as follows:
1 Bronze Coin per post for Bronze members
2 Bronze Coins per post for Silver Members
3 Bronze Coins per post for Gold Members
4 Bronze Coins per post for Platinum Members
This change will take effect on 5/25/18 for posts made the previous day. This will not be back dated for posts made before 5/24/18.
5) You now earn coins on every payment made to the site. 1 Bronze Coin for every penny spent (excluding fees such as exchange rate etc.). For example, if you spend $9.95 on the site for 30 Days Platinum Membership you'll receive 9 Silver and 95 Bronze. This has been backdated to 1/1/2018 as a big thank you for those who continue to support us financially.
6) Added New Notifications feature in preparation for features still under development and will replace many (if not all) automated pager messages you currently receive from the system to your pager such as when you receive a Buddy List Request, Coins, Gift Certificates or when something on your account is about to expire.
This new feature will allow us to provide easier ways to use a Gift Certificate, approve buddies, renew your membership, and prevent some confusion with some users when they have been sent a message from "Administrator." For example, if you receive a Gift Certificate it'll give you a very easy option on how to claim it instead of having to copy and paste the code and select the correct value etc.Edited: