Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Looking at a pup this afternoon!
solaris
10/16/2017   

Member soooo excited

a big, pyrenean-type, girl, with light brown badger-face markings. 5 months old, ready trained for farm guarding from a farm that raises and trains them.

can. not. wait! Bounce
Post #1040187 Back to top ▲
10/16/2017

solaris
soooo excited

a big, pyrenean-type, girl, with light brown badger-face markings. 5 months old, ready trained for farm guarding from a farm that raises and trains them.

can. not. wait! Bounce
Post #1040187
Jelly
10/16/2017   

Member Yeah! Sounds like a great dog! <3
Post #1040190 Back to top ▲
10/16/2017

Jelly
Yeah! Sounds like a great dog! <3
Post #1040190
solaris
10/17/2017   

Member We have her!

pics soon, once he's taken some. She's big, quiet, a bit shy but then she's used to being with her siblings, mother, dad and uncle, and I have to do some serious leash-training (they've never worn collars or leashes) but she accepted her collar without a problem.

Still deciding on a name, but with her quiet, steady nature, pale apricot head and butt markings, thick, long fluffy hair, some black hairs on her tail, and sweet expression, I think she's gonna be Rosie Kiss

Edited: 10/17/2017 by solaris
Post #1040194 Back to top ▲
10/17/2017

solaris
We have her!

pics soon, once he's taken some. She's big, quiet, a bit shy but then she's used to being with her siblings, mother, dad and uncle, and I have to do some serious leash-training (they've never worn collars or leashes) but she accepted her collar without a problem.

Still deciding on a name, but with her quiet, steady nature, pale apricot head and butt markings, thick, long fluffy hair, some black hairs on her tail, and sweet expression, I think she's gonna be Rosie Kiss

Edited: 10/17/2017 by solaris
Post #1040194
Itsmehonest
10/17/2017   

Member Oh!

Congratulations!!

She sounds beautiful!!!
Post #1040205 Back to top ▲
10/17/2017

Itsmehonest
Oh!

Congratulations!!

She sounds beautiful!!!
Post #1040205
solaris
10/17/2017   

Member If I can put pictures up late on here I will. She's lived outdoors all her life, so isn't all posh and stuff, and today she decided the perfect place for a pup-nap was on the potato bed top-dressed with well-rotted manure Big Grin Luckily it's like really nice loam, so not too smelly.

She spent the night in the garage, as I was concerned she might wander looking for the other dogs or something. Had to carry her out to the grass, but as soon as she hit that she felt happy. She's been following me about as I was working in the garden, rolling over for belly rubs and fusses, and then was coming over to me as I weeded in the veggie beds. Gave me a few kisses, gave me her paw without even being asked, and is generally settling in fine. Was watching the chickens and cats, definitely no attempt to chase them - definitely a guardian Big Grin She's still a baby, but a far calmer type of dog than our last. I adore her already.

I do believe her name is Rosie. Still considering Molly or Masie but Rosie seems to suit her. Now we have to see if she'll learn that name Big Grin
Post #1040207 Back to top ▲
10/17/2017

solaris
If I can put pictures up late on here I will. She's lived outdoors all her life, so isn't all posh and stuff, and today she decided the perfect place for a pup-nap was on the potato bed top-dressed with well-rotted manure Big Grin Luckily it's like really nice loam, so not too smelly.

She spent the night in the garage, as I was concerned she might wander looking for the other dogs or something. Had to carry her out to the grass, but as soon as she hit that she felt happy. She's been following me about as I was working in the garden, rolling over for belly rubs and fusses, and then was coming over to me as I weeded in the veggie beds. Gave me a few kisses, gave me her paw without even being asked, and is generally settling in fine. Was watching the chickens and cats, definitely no attempt to chase them - definitely a guardian Big Grin She's still a baby, but a far calmer type of dog than our last. I adore her already.

I do believe her name is Rosie. Still considering Molly or Masie but Rosie seems to suit her. Now we have to see if she'll learn that name Big Grin
Post #1040207
solaris
10/17/2017   

Member annnnnnnnd she's found her bark Big Grin

2 calves wandered close to the fence so she ran over to then up and down the fence line barking at them till they ran back to their mommas Big Grin

then, since her voice had set off the neighbouring dogs, she decided to let THEM know she was here, too. she's fab Heart
Post #1040212 Back to top ▲
10/17/2017

solaris
annnnnnnnd she's found her bark Big Grin

2 calves wandered close to the fence so she ran over to then up and down the fence line barking at them till they ran back to their mommas Big Grin

then, since her voice had set off the neighbouring dogs, she decided to let THEM know she was here, too. she's fab Heart
Post #1040212
solaris
10/18/2017   

Member okay, i can't upload pics here either unless i pay for an upgrade. i'll send them via email to those of you i can Smile
Post #1040221 Back to top ▲
10/18/2017

solaris
okay, i can't upload pics here either unless i pay for an upgrade. i'll send them via email to those of you i can Smile
Post #1040221
Itsmehonest
10/18/2017   

Member she is just beautiful
Post #1040233 Back to top ▲
10/18/2017

Itsmehonest
she is just beautiful
Post #1040233
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna