Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Here's a question that I'm not sure how to make a descriptive title for
Freestyleandsmile
10/15/2017   

Member Recently I've put an ad out seeking a new submissive girl. I've parted ways with my last girl. She was something else! She couldn't possibly be replaced though it was time for us to split. With her it was easy. She kind of just fell into my lap and showed me my true self which is Dom. Now that I'm here I can't go back to a vanilla type of life.
Here's my question. I'm recieving emails in response to my ad and truthfully it's not going too well. How do I portray dominance without being an asshole via email? What do I say to a girl for the first time who may be interested in me as a dom? Am I thinking too much? Maybe I'm too dominate too soon?
Post #1040178 Back to top ▲
10/15/2017

Recently I've put an ad out seeking a new submissive girl. I've parted ways with my last girl. She was something else! She couldn't possibly be replaced though it was time for us to split. With her it was easy. She kind of just fell into my lap and showed me my true self which is Dom. Now that I'm here I can't go back to a vanilla type of life.
Here's my question. I'm recieving emails in response to my ad and truthfully it's not going too well. How do I portray dominance without being an asshole via email? What do I say to a girl for the first time who may be interested in me as a dom? Am I thinking too much? Maybe I'm too dominate too soon?
Post #1040178
grace
10/16/2017   

Icon Maker Not a sub, but how about you approach the first interaction as a human being? Start with hello, have a conversation, see if something more is something you even want to pursue with that individual.
Post #1040180 Back to top ▲
10/16/2017

grace
Icon Maker
Not a sub, but how about you approach the first interaction as a human being? Start with hello, have a conversation, see if something more is something you even want to pursue with that individual.
Post #1040180
Olderfella
10/16/2017   

Member Grace is absolutely right... I've never been able to understand how someone meets someone brand new knowing nothing about them and then just assumes that they can dominate immediately.... Be a human. Say hello. Start a conversation. Get to know the other person a little bit and understand their needs and let them know overtime what your needs are. A D/s relationship goes both ways. And a little common civility goes a long way.
Post #1040185 Back to top ▲
10/16/2017

Olderfella
Grace is absolutely right... I've never been able to understand how someone meets someone brand new knowing nothing about them and then just assumes that they can dominate immediately.... Be a human. Say hello. Start a conversation. Get to know the other person a little bit and understand their needs and let them know overtime what your needs are. A D/s relationship goes both ways. And a little common civility goes a long way.
Post #1040185
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna