Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP
crimson~coquette
8/21/2017   

my membership expired on 8/18....I tried to upgrade and purchase a bronze membership but everytime I click the payment options, more specifically to pay via secure credit card, a blank screen comes up...

I've tried a half dozen times and the same thing...
Post #1039288 Back to top ▲
8/21/2017

my membership expired on 8/18....I tried to upgrade and purchase a bronze membership but everytime I click the payment options, more specifically to pay via secure credit card, a blank screen comes up...

I've tried a half dozen times and the same thing...
Post #1039288
Cradz
8/21/2017   

The Owner
The Owner
Are you using an older computer or device?

Due to security requirements from our credit card service provider you can't use an device that doesn't support the latest secure certificates.

Can you try on another computer or device? You could also try using the Paypal option (they no longer require you create an account with them) but you might have the same issue with them too.
Post #1039292 Back to top ▲
8/21/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Are you using an older computer or device?

Due to security requirements from our credit card service provider you can't use an device that doesn't support the latest secure certificates.

Can you try on another computer or device? You could also try using the Paypal option (they no longer require you create an account with them) but you might have the same issue with them too.
Post #1039292
crimson~coquette
8/21/2017   

thnx Cradz...seems that when I logged out completely, that didn't do the trick...however, I did a clear the cookies and hard shutdown...it fixed itself..

all done and upgraded now...
Post #1039294 Back to top ▲
8/21/2017

thnx Cradz...seems that when I logged out completely, that didn't do the trick...however, I did a clear the cookies and hard shutdown...it fixed itself..

all done and upgraded now...
Post #1039294
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna