Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
A total Newbie
sprintdating
7/5/2017   

Member Newbie to the forum just wanted to introduce myself.

I enjoy erotica very much. Talking, sharing new ideas, taking my mind and body to explore new frontiers and ideas. I find the community is a well respected community and people have a lot of heart here. Meaning there is a misconception because of some weirdos that you will find in any industry, even corporate america. For some reason people are scared to explore the sexuality more. Many folks limit themselves and take there frustrations out in other ways. These forums are a cool place to hang out and unwind after a long day.
Post #1038650 Back to top ▲
7/5/2017

sprintdating
Newbie to the forum just wanted to introduce myself.

I enjoy erotica very much. Talking, sharing new ideas, taking my mind and body to explore new frontiers and ideas. I find the community is a well respected community and people have a lot of heart here. Meaning there is a misconception because of some weirdos that you will find in any industry, even corporate america. For some reason people are scared to explore the sexuality more. Many folks limit themselves and take there frustrations out in other ways. These forums are a cool place to hang out and unwind after a long day.
Post #1038650
Topic Info