Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Pager Recipient Limit
grace
7/3/2017   

Game Master
Game Master
Hi Cradz,

I was trying to send a pager message to three people, and I got an error message. It said - Sorry, your membership level does not allow this number of recipients.

I have sent pagers to multiple recipients before, so thought I would forward this to you ~smiles~

Thanks!

grace
Post #1038612 Back to top ▲
7/3/2017

grace
Game Master
Game Master
Hi Cradz,

I was trying to send a pager message to three people, and I got an error message. It said - Sorry, your membership level does not allow this number of recipients.

I have sent pagers to multiple recipients before, so thought I would forward this to you ~smiles~

Thanks!

grace
Post #1038612
Cradz
7/3/2017   

The Owner
The Owner
Try now Grace.

We had added a new setting so that spammers can't come on the site and spam the same pager message to multiple members in one pager message.

Non-paying members can only send to one recipient at a time now and it looks like the Lifetime permissions weren't updated to increase that limit.

You should now be able to send up to 5 members like before.
Post #1038622 Back to top ▲
7/3/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Try now Grace.

We had added a new setting so that spammers can't come on the site and spam the same pager message to multiple members in one pager message.

Non-paying members can only send to one recipient at a time now and it looks like the Lifetime permissions weren't updated to increase that limit.

You should now be able to send up to 5 members like before.
Post #1038622
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna