Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Late
kleines~maedchen
7/2/2017   

Member “I’m sorry, I’m going to be late…pulled into a meeting.”

I winced as I pressed “send” on my phone. The last thing I wanted tonight was to be late, and now after a long and brutal day at the office, I was being pulled into a last minute meeting. I was snapped from my thoughts by the ding of my phone.

“Understood.”

I stared at the phone for a minute trying to gauge His feelings on the matter of my tardiness. I knew He would be unhappy, and the one word response did nothing to help ease that feeling. I pushed the phone into my purse and headed out of my office to the conference room. An hour later, I was back in my office and gathering up my things as I sent off another text.

“I’m on my way.”

As I headed to my car, I checked the phone for a response, but saw none. As I got in and started the car, I checked again; still nothing. Twenty five minutes later, I pulled into my garage. As I made my way in, the house was almost completely dark except for the little light over the stove, and I could see the dim light from my bedside lamp. It was quiet. My heart began to sink as I put my things down, kicked off my shoes, and headed to the bedroom. He had left. Letting out a long sigh, I started to make my way to the bed, wanting to just shed my clothes and curl up under the covers and forget this day.

Suddenly, I was grabbed from behind and shoved hard against the wall. A loud grunt was forced from my lungs as I hit the wall, and I started to let out a scream only to have it muffled by a large hand slapped over my mouth. I began to struggle, but then froze as I heard Him at my ear…

“Shhh!”

The command was not meant to be soothing, and it made me fearful and excited at the same time. With His hand still clamped over my mouth, He pulled my head back and growled as He sank His teeth into the soft flesh of my neck, bringing another muffled cry against His hand as I felt my skin give way with a little pop. My breathing was ragged and loud as I was forced to breathe through my nose. I winced and whimpered as He pressed His tongue into the bite, intensifying the sting. He then reached around and grabbed the front of my blouse and ripped it open, and I could hear the buttons pinging off of the wall. I started to squirm, until I heard the unmistakable click of a blade snapping open.

“I wouldn’t move if I were you, girl.”

He reached around with the knife and slid the tip along my stomach, the cold steel leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. He slowly let the tip scratch along my skin before sliding it under the front of my bra. With a careful tug, He sliced through the delicate black lace with ease. He then brought the blade up in front of my face and let it graze over my cheek as He pulled my head back again. I began to breathe harder and moan against His hand as He brought the blade down my neck and across my collar bone, then down between my freed breasts. He let out a low growl as He pressed the knife to the sensitive skin at the swell of my breast. He held me tightly, His hand still over my mouth as He made a small cut. I closed my eyes and let out a long low moan. He made another cut over the top of my other breast, eliciting another moan. I began to tremble, not from fear, but from the need that was building between my legs. He closed the knife and tossed it to the floor, then reached down and slid His hand between my thighs. As He continued upward, my legs parted and my breathing became heavier against the hand that was still clamped over my mouth. His fingers curled into the lace of my soaked panties, and with a hard tug, He tore them. One more vicious tug and they were free from my body. Finally, He pulled His hand from my mouth and coiled His fingers in my hair, bringing a burn to my scalp as He gripped and pushed my cheek to the wall.

“Open your mouth.”

I immediately obeyed, and was rewarded with having my tattered panties pushed into my mouth. He told me to taste myself, and that only served to make me wetter, needier, as the heat between my legs became almost unbearable. He pulled them back out of my mouth and tossed them on the floor. With His free hand, He unbuckled His belt and slid it from around His waist. My mind was racing and my need began to wander down my legs as I heard the sound of leather sliding against the fabric of His pants. He then slid the belt around my neck and pulled it tight enough that I could feel the catch in my breath. As He kept a firm grip on the belt, He let go of my hair and reached again between my legs. He slid His fingers into me and He began to play me like an instrument, my moans becoming a symphony within the walls of the bedroom. Those moans turned to cries as His fingers became more urgent until finally I cried out…

“Please may I come?”

He pulled His hand away and grabbed my hair again. With my hair in one hand and the belt in the other, He pulled me backward and growled in my ear.

“Don’t you dare come!”

He pushed me to my knees, and with another little push He released my hair and I fell forward onto my elbows. I hadn’t even gained my bearings before He had freed His cock and was pushing into me from behind while tugging back on the belt. He took me hard, every thrust for Him, and I knew it was because I was His. He pulled back on the belt intermittently, bringing my breath under His control as He drove deep into me. I could feel the pressure behind my eyes and the dulling of my hearing as He pulled back, then a rush of breath as He let up. Wanton groans and whimpers were cut short each time He increased the pressure to my throat, only to be loudly freed again when He let up. It was as if He were turning my volume up and down to His own rhythm of taking me. My toe was on the edge, and I wanted so badly to fall, freefall into that oblivion that comes with release. When He let up on the belt again, I sucked in a breath and cried out again…

“Please may I come?”

With one final tug on the belt, one final thrust of His hips, He finally said the words I had been waiting to hear. With that, I let go just as He did, both of us giving into a blinding release.

As we began to calm and catch our breath, He gently removed the belt from my neck and pulled me to Him. I don’t know how long we laid on the floor of the bedroom. It seemed like time was standing still, and I was perfectly content with that. Finally He broke the silence as He looked at me and said with a smirk, “you’re late.”
Post #1038581 Back to top ▲
7/2/2017

“I’m sorry, I’m going to be late…pulled into a meeting.”

I winced as I pressed “send” on my phone. The last thing I wanted tonight was to be late, and now after a long and brutal day at the office, I was being pulled into a last minute meeting. I was snapped from my thoughts by the ding of my phone.

“Understood.”

I stared at the phone for a minute trying to gauge His feelings on the matter of my tardiness. I knew He would be unhappy, and the one word response did nothing to help ease that feeling. I pushed the phone into my purse and headed out of my office to the conference room. An hour later, I was back in my office and gathering up my things as I sent off another text.

“I’m on my way.”

As I headed to my car, I checked the phone for a response, but saw none. As I got in and started the car, I checked again; still nothing. Twenty five minutes later, I pulled into my garage. As I made my way in, the house was almost completely dark except for the little light over the stove, and I could see the dim light from my bedside lamp. It was quiet. My heart began to sink as I put my things down, kicked off my shoes, and headed to the bedroom. He had left. Letting out a long sigh, I started to make my way to the bed, wanting to just shed my clothes and curl up under the covers and forget this day.

Suddenly, I was grabbed from behind and shoved hard against the wall. A loud grunt was forced from my lungs as I hit the wall, and I started to let out a scream only to have it muffled by a large hand slapped over my mouth. I began to struggle, but then froze as I heard Him at my ear…

“Shhh!”

The command was not meant to be soothing, and it made me fearful and excited at the same time. With His hand still clamped over my mouth, He pulled my head back and growled as He sank His teeth into the soft flesh of my neck, bringing another muffled cry against His hand as I felt my skin give way with a little pop. My breathing was ragged and loud as I was forced to breathe through my nose. I winced and whimpered as He pressed His tongue into the bite, intensifying the sting. He then reached around and grabbed the front of my blouse and ripped it open, and I could hear the buttons pinging off of the wall. I started to squirm, until I heard the unmistakable click of a blade snapping open.

“I wouldn’t move if I were you, girl.”

He reached around with the knife and slid the tip along my stomach, the cold steel leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. He slowly let the tip scratch along my skin before sliding it under the front of my bra. With a careful tug, He sliced through the delicate black lace with ease. He then brought the blade up in front of my face and let it graze over my cheek as He pulled my head back again. I began to breathe harder and moan against His hand as He brought the blade down my neck and across my collar bone, then down between my freed breasts. He let out a low growl as He pressed the knife to the sensitive skin at the swell of my breast. He held me tightly, His hand still over my mouth as He made a small cut. I closed my eyes and let out a long low moan. He made another cut over the top of my other breast, eliciting another moan. I began to tremble, not from fear, but from the need that was building between my legs. He closed the knife and tossed it to the floor, then reached down and slid His hand between my thighs. As He continued upward, my legs parted and my breathing became heavier against the hand that was still clamped over my mouth. His fingers curled into the lace of my soaked panties, and with a hard tug, He tore them. One more vicious tug and they were free from my body. Finally, He pulled His hand from my mouth and coiled His fingers in my hair, bringing a burn to my scalp as He gripped and pushed my cheek to the wall.

“Open your mouth.”

I immediately obeyed, and was rewarded with having my tattered panties pushed into my mouth. He told me to taste myself, and that only served to make me wetter, needier, as the heat between my legs became almost unbearable. He pulled them back out of my mouth and tossed them on the floor. With His free hand, He unbuckled His belt and slid it from around His waist. My mind was racing and my need began to wander down my legs as I heard the sound of leather sliding against the fabric of His pants. He then slid the belt around my neck and pulled it tight enough that I could feel the catch in my breath. As He kept a firm grip on the belt, He let go of my hair and reached again between my legs. He slid His fingers into me and He began to play me like an instrument, my moans becoming a symphony within the walls of the bedroom. Those moans turned to cries as His fingers became more urgent until finally I cried out…

“Please may I come?”

He pulled His hand away and grabbed my hair again. With my hair in one hand and the belt in the other, He pulled me backward and growled in my ear.

“Don’t you dare come!”

He pushed me to my knees, and with another little push He released my hair and I fell forward onto my elbows. I hadn’t even gained my bearings before He had freed His cock and was pushing into me from behind while tugging back on the belt. He took me hard, every thrust for Him, and I knew it was because I was His. He pulled back on the belt intermittently, bringing my breath under His control as He drove deep into me. I could feel the pressure behind my eyes and the dulling of my hearing as He pulled back, then a rush of breath as He let up. Wanton groans and whimpers were cut short each time He increased the pressure to my throat, only to be loudly freed again when He let up. It was as if He were turning my volume up and down to His own rhythm of taking me. My toe was on the edge, and I wanted so badly to fall, freefall into that oblivion that comes with release. When He let up on the belt again, I sucked in a breath and cried out again…

“Please may I come?”

With one final tug on the belt, one final thrust of His hips, He finally said the words I had been waiting to hear. With that, I let go just as He did, both of us giving into a blinding release.

As we began to calm and catch our breath, He gently removed the belt from my neck and pulled me to Him. I don’t know how long we laid on the floor of the bedroom. It seemed like time was standing still, and I was perfectly content with that. Finally He broke the silence as He looked at me and said with a smirk, “you’re late.”
Post #1038581
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna