Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
The Belt
kleines~maedchen
7/2/2017   

Member The anticipation had been building all day.

This morning when Master left, He kissed my sleepy face and whispered, “there are instructions awaiting you, girl”, and then He was off to work. After a quick stretch, I was out of bed just in time to look out the window and see Him drive away. I turned and looked around, dark eyes finally falling on a small white envelope propped against the mirror of my vanity. As a myriad of feelings washed over me, I reached for the envelope and opened it. Inside, on a crisp white card, written in His neat print was, “Be in Your place at 6:00.” The brevity of my instructions was a complete contrast to their meaning. Those few words invoked instant anticipation and elicited a physical response from my body. Smiling, I tucked the card back in the envelope and slipped it inside the drawer of the vanity.

I set about focusing on my chores and errands. The day seemed to drag on with the unknown of the impending evening occupying my mind. At 4:30, I stepped into a hot bath and let the heat envelope me as I sat back and let my thoughts wander. I had not heard a word from Master all day. I knew this was deliberate, and yet it still had a profound impact on me. The anticipation nearly had me climbing the walls, which was exactly what He wanted. Just before 6:00, I took my leash and hung it on the hook by the front door, made my way to the bedroom, and knelt at the foot of the bed, eyes lowered and palms resting on parted thighs.

I waited, the minutes ticking by like hours as my need increased with each moment I knelt there. Suddenly my ears piqued to the sound of a key in the door. Instantly, my breathing changed and my heart began to pound. I could hear Him putting His things down, and His footsteps as He made His way to the kitchen. I smiled, knowing He would be pleased to find the kettle warmed, and tea set for Him. I heard Him fix the tea and settle into a chair at the table. I stayed in my position trying to maintain my silence as He sat to slowly and deliberately enjoy His cup of tea, all the while I wanted to cry out for Him as my need began to coat the inside of my thighs. I loved and hated this…. His toying with me… knowing how badly I needed Him. Finally, I heard Him push the chair from the table.

I did not venture a glance as He entered the bedroom; no matter how badly I wanted to see Him, I knew better. As He approached, I struggled to keep from letting out a needy little whimper. He stood over me for what seemed like an eternity before bending to clip the leash to my collar, the sound of the metal clip snapping onto the ring bringing a short soft gasp from me. I could feel Him slowly pulling the slack on the leash until finally I felt a hard tug and my body lurching upward. He barely gave me time to get to my feet before spinning me around to face the bed.

“All fours, My girl, ass up high.”

Without hesitation, I climbed onto the bed and pressed my cheek to the covers, keeping my ass up and legs spread. I heard Him chuckle…

“Someone is needy, such a messy little whore already.”

He slid His hand between my thighs and gripped me tightly, squeezing harder and harder until I finally let out a whimper. He let go, and as I began to breathe in a sigh, He slapped my pussy hard, the sound of His hand cracking against my flesh startled me as much as the sting. I took a deep breath, letting the sting settle in as He ran His hand over my exposed ass. I then heard the familiar soft clink of metal as He unbuckled His belt. My eyes widened, my breathing became more ragged as I knew what was coming. I could hear the sound of leather sliding against the soft fabric of His slacks as it slipped through the belt loops. He knows what that sound does to me and He intentionally made a production of taking off His belt. I could almost hear the smile curl His lips as He watched me try not to squirm. Again, He ran His hand over my ass, bringing my squirms to a still. Then I heard a loud CRACK as He snapped the belt behind me, causing me to jump… and bringing another chuckle from Him.

He began to run the belt over my ass, the smooth leather making me want to wiggle against it, though I remained still. He tapped it over my ass and thighs, the soft little smacks not at all stinging, but definitely commanding my attention. As if I wasn’t already focused. The teasing little taps and smacks began to gradually increase in strength, turning into strikes that began to warm my skin. Then came a deliberate and well placed lash across both cheeks. The sound of leather kissing soft flesh filled the room as I sucked in a hard breath. The sting was intense. Before I could adjust, He landed another blow, this one across the backs of my thighs. I dug my fingers into the covers, twisting them and gripping hard to keep from crying out. Relentlessly, He delivered another strike to the bottoms of my cheeks, right where they meet my thighs. Unable to hold my tongue any longer, I let out a yell. My skin was on fire, and I could feel the tingle of welts beginning to form. The next blow landed across my thighs again, and then another immediately after across my cheeks. The strikes were coming in rapid succession, my screams following each one. Tears stung my eyes as my hands fisted and tugged at the bedcovers, but I held my position, never wavering as He struck me with the belt. Finally, the blows stopped, and He reached out and caressed my reddened ass, my whimpers soft as my body relaxed to His touch.

“Good girl.”

I could feel Him lean against the bed as He reached for my leash. He tugged softly, pulling me up and off the bed and gave my cheek a soft pet.

“All fours, girl.”

I lowered to my hands and knees, and followed as He gave my leash a tug and headed out of the bedroom. Once in the living room, He pointed to the floor at His feet. I immediately stopped and settled on my knees, keeping my eyes lowered. I felt His finger crook under my chin as He reached down and lifted my head. He then stepped back, and began to undress, allowing me the pleasure of watching. His face lifted in slight amusement at me as my lips parted, and my eyes lustfully roamed over Him. He finished undressing and then turned and made His way to the couch. As He took His seat, He looked over at me.

“Spread those legs, pretty whore.”

I opened my thighs, cheeks reddening as they always did when He looked at me this way.

“Now rub My property.”

Reaching down, I began to rub, legs parting further as my need became even more intense. His eyes holding mine, I began to rub faster, my hips starting a slow grind. After the anticipation of the day, the belt, and the sting that was bearing straight into my core, it did not take long for me to reach the edge.

“Master, I need to come…please, may I?”

My eyes were fixed on His, pleading as I struggled to hold. I knew better than to come without permission.

“No. Stop.”

No. That was it. No. With a groaning whimper, I stopped rubbing and looked down, cheeks heating once again as I saw the carpet was wet beneath me. I looked at Him again, to see a smile move quickly across His lips before disappearing. He lifted His hand and crooked a finger, calling me to Him.

“You may come and thank Me for the belt now, little girl.”

I leaned forward to my hands and crawled to Him, each movement a reminder of the belt that had just visited my flesh. I reached between my legs and took hold of my leash, pulling it up and placing it in His hand. I watched as He coiled it around His hand, pulling the slack until there was none, and a feeling of devotion filled me. I was overwhelmed with a need to show Him how grateful I was for the belt, for the way He knows my needs, for the way He allows me those pleasures, and for the happiness I feel in belonging to Him. I lifted my eyes to His, knowing He could see and feel my need. With a slight nod, He gave a tug on my leash.

I began to nuzzle and tease, letting my lips brush over and kiss His cock. I lowered and ran my tongue over His balls, sucking and licking, knowing that this moment of free rein would soon be ripped away. I ran my tongue from base to tip, circling and licking before taking the cock I craved into my warm, hungry little mouth. Letting out a moan, I pushed my head down to take Him deep into my throat. Feeling and hearing His reaction, I pulled back ever so slowly, pressing my tongue to the sensitive underside and wriggling the tip into that sweet spot. His hand slipped into my hair as He groaned softly, His fingers coiling tighter and tighter until I could feel that beautiful burn along my scalp. Then suddenly, He yanked hard on my hair and pulled me back, His eyes intent on mine. Without a word, He pulled me back so that He could stand, and gripped my hair with both hands…the leash coiled around His one hand pressing into my head as He did. Keeping me held fast, He thrust His cock deep into my throat, my whimpers cut short as He sealed my breath, gagging and choking me. As He held there deep, keeping me unable to breathe, my eyes rolled beneath half-closed lids and He tightened His grip in my hair again. Finally, He pulled back and allowed me a precious split second of air before driving His cock deep into my throat again. I could barely hear Him groan as my muscles contracted around Him. He pulled back again, this time giving me an extra moment to breathe. I sucked in a sharp breath as the drool puddled and ran over my chin and out of the corners of my mouth. He began a steady and harsh rhythm of thrusting in and out of my throat. The sounds of His growls, my whimpers and the lewd sound of His cock sliding in and out of my wet mouth filled the room. His hands tugged to move me forward and tip my head back farther so that He could drive even deeper. Wide eyes watered as He continued thrusting in and out of my throat. I could tell by His sounds that He was close, and that I was about to be given what I craved, what I wanted and needed. Again He tugged back on my hair and pulled free, holding me still as He stroked with His other hand, my eyes on Him, my mouth open and hungry. His release came hard and fast, coating my lips and tongue as I held there like a hungry little whore wanting every precious drop. With a final groan, He stilled and released His grip on my hair. I closed my mouth and ran my tongue over my lips, making sure I got it all. I looked up at Him as He reached down and placed His hand around my throat, squeezing as He bent to give me a possessive and lip-swelling kiss. As He broke the kiss, He nodded softly, keeping His eyes on mine and His hand tight on my throat as I swallowed. His lips curved in a slow smile as He bent and kissed my forehead.

“Such a good girl.”

With another tug on my leash, He pulled me to my feet and smacked my ass hard, bringing a yelp as His hand met my bruised and welted flesh. With a chuckle, He took His seat again, and patted His lap. I quickly settled and wrapped around Him as He held me close.
Post #1038580 Back to top ▲
7/2/2017

The anticipation had been building all day.

This morning when Master left, He kissed my sleepy face and whispered, “there are instructions awaiting you, girl”, and then He was off to work. After a quick stretch, I was out of bed just in time to look out the window and see Him drive away. I turned and looked around, dark eyes finally falling on a small white envelope propped against the mirror of my vanity. As a myriad of feelings washed over me, I reached for the envelope and opened it. Inside, on a crisp white card, written in His neat print was, “Be in Your place at 6:00.” The brevity of my instructions was a complete contrast to their meaning. Those few words invoked instant anticipation and elicited a physical response from my body. Smiling, I tucked the card back in the envelope and slipped it inside the drawer of the vanity.

I set about focusing on my chores and errands. The day seemed to drag on with the unknown of the impending evening occupying my mind. At 4:30, I stepped into a hot bath and let the heat envelope me as I sat back and let my thoughts wander. I had not heard a word from Master all day. I knew this was deliberate, and yet it still had a profound impact on me. The anticipation nearly had me climbing the walls, which was exactly what He wanted. Just before 6:00, I took my leash and hung it on the hook by the front door, made my way to the bedroom, and knelt at the foot of the bed, eyes lowered and palms resting on parted thighs.

I waited, the minutes ticking by like hours as my need increased with each moment I knelt there. Suddenly my ears piqued to the sound of a key in the door. Instantly, my breathing changed and my heart began to pound. I could hear Him putting His things down, and His footsteps as He made His way to the kitchen. I smiled, knowing He would be pleased to find the kettle warmed, and tea set for Him. I heard Him fix the tea and settle into a chair at the table. I stayed in my position trying to maintain my silence as He sat to slowly and deliberately enjoy His cup of tea, all the while I wanted to cry out for Him as my need began to coat the inside of my thighs. I loved and hated this…. His toying with me… knowing how badly I needed Him. Finally, I heard Him push the chair from the table.

I did not venture a glance as He entered the bedroom; no matter how badly I wanted to see Him, I knew better. As He approached, I struggled to keep from letting out a needy little whimper. He stood over me for what seemed like an eternity before bending to clip the leash to my collar, the sound of the metal clip snapping onto the ring bringing a short soft gasp from me. I could feel Him slowly pulling the slack on the leash until finally I felt a hard tug and my body lurching upward. He barely gave me time to get to my feet before spinning me around to face the bed.

“All fours, My girl, ass up high.”

Without hesitation, I climbed onto the bed and pressed my cheek to the covers, keeping my ass up and legs spread. I heard Him chuckle…

“Someone is needy, such a messy little whore already.”

He slid His hand between my thighs and gripped me tightly, squeezing harder and harder until I finally let out a whimper. He let go, and as I began to breathe in a sigh, He slapped my pussy hard, the sound of His hand cracking against my flesh startled me as much as the sting. I took a deep breath, letting the sting settle in as He ran His hand over my exposed ass. I then heard the familiar soft clink of metal as He unbuckled His belt. My eyes widened, my breathing became more ragged as I knew what was coming. I could hear the sound of leather sliding against the soft fabric of His slacks as it slipped through the belt loops. He knows what that sound does to me and He intentionally made a production of taking off His belt. I could almost hear the smile curl His lips as He watched me try not to squirm. Again, He ran His hand over my ass, bringing my squirms to a still. Then I heard a loud CRACK as He snapped the belt behind me, causing me to jump… and bringing another chuckle from Him.

He began to run the belt over my ass, the smooth leather making me want to wiggle against it, though I remained still. He tapped it over my ass and thighs, the soft little smacks not at all stinging, but definitely commanding my attention. As if I wasn’t already focused. The teasing little taps and smacks began to gradually increase in strength, turning into strikes that began to warm my skin. Then came a deliberate and well placed lash across both cheeks. The sound of leather kissing soft flesh filled the room as I sucked in a hard breath. The sting was intense. Before I could adjust, He landed another blow, this one across the backs of my thighs. I dug my fingers into the covers, twisting them and gripping hard to keep from crying out. Relentlessly, He delivered another strike to the bottoms of my cheeks, right where they meet my thighs. Unable to hold my tongue any longer, I let out a yell. My skin was on fire, and I could feel the tingle of welts beginning to form. The next blow landed across my thighs again, and then another immediately after across my cheeks. The strikes were coming in rapid succession, my screams following each one. Tears stung my eyes as my hands fisted and tugged at the bedcovers, but I held my position, never wavering as He struck me with the belt. Finally, the blows stopped, and He reached out and caressed my reddened ass, my whimpers soft as my body relaxed to His touch.

“Good girl.”

I could feel Him lean against the bed as He reached for my leash. He tugged softly, pulling me up and off the bed and gave my cheek a soft pet.

“All fours, girl.”

I lowered to my hands and knees, and followed as He gave my leash a tug and headed out of the bedroom. Once in the living room, He pointed to the floor at His feet. I immediately stopped and settled on my knees, keeping my eyes lowered. I felt His finger crook under my chin as He reached down and lifted my head. He then stepped back, and began to undress, allowing me the pleasure of watching. His face lifted in slight amusement at me as my lips parted, and my eyes lustfully roamed over Him. He finished undressing and then turned and made His way to the couch. As He took His seat, He looked over at me.

“Spread those legs, pretty whore.”

I opened my thighs, cheeks reddening as they always did when He looked at me this way.

“Now rub My property.”

Reaching down, I began to rub, legs parting further as my need became even more intense. His eyes holding mine, I began to rub faster, my hips starting a slow grind. After the anticipation of the day, the belt, and the sting that was bearing straight into my core, it did not take long for me to reach the edge.

“Master, I need to come…please, may I?”

My eyes were fixed on His, pleading as I struggled to hold. I knew better than to come without permission.

“No. Stop.”

No. That was it. No. With a groaning whimper, I stopped rubbing and looked down, cheeks heating once again as I saw the carpet was wet beneath me. I looked at Him again, to see a smile move quickly across His lips before disappearing. He lifted His hand and crooked a finger, calling me to Him.

“You may come and thank Me for the belt now, little girl.”

I leaned forward to my hands and crawled to Him, each movement a reminder of the belt that had just visited my flesh. I reached between my legs and took hold of my leash, pulling it up and placing it in His hand. I watched as He coiled it around His hand, pulling the slack until there was none, and a feeling of devotion filled me. I was overwhelmed with a need to show Him how grateful I was for the belt, for the way He knows my needs, for the way He allows me those pleasures, and for the happiness I feel in belonging to Him. I lifted my eyes to His, knowing He could see and feel my need. With a slight nod, He gave a tug on my leash.

I began to nuzzle and tease, letting my lips brush over and kiss His cock. I lowered and ran my tongue over His balls, sucking and licking, knowing that this moment of free rein would soon be ripped away. I ran my tongue from base to tip, circling and licking before taking the cock I craved into my warm, hungry little mouth. Letting out a moan, I pushed my head down to take Him deep into my throat. Feeling and hearing His reaction, I pulled back ever so slowly, pressing my tongue to the sensitive underside and wriggling the tip into that sweet spot. His hand slipped into my hair as He groaned softly, His fingers coiling tighter and tighter until I could feel that beautiful burn along my scalp. Then suddenly, He yanked hard on my hair and pulled me back, His eyes intent on mine. Without a word, He pulled me back so that He could stand, and gripped my hair with both hands…the leash coiled around His one hand pressing into my head as He did. Keeping me held fast, He thrust His cock deep into my throat, my whimpers cut short as He sealed my breath, gagging and choking me. As He held there deep, keeping me unable to breathe, my eyes rolled beneath half-closed lids and He tightened His grip in my hair again. Finally, He pulled back and allowed me a precious split second of air before driving His cock deep into my throat again. I could barely hear Him groan as my muscles contracted around Him. He pulled back again, this time giving me an extra moment to breathe. I sucked in a sharp breath as the drool puddled and ran over my chin and out of the corners of my mouth. He began a steady and harsh rhythm of thrusting in and out of my throat. The sounds of His growls, my whimpers and the lewd sound of His cock sliding in and out of my wet mouth filled the room. His hands tugged to move me forward and tip my head back farther so that He could drive even deeper. Wide eyes watered as He continued thrusting in and out of my throat. I could tell by His sounds that He was close, and that I was about to be given what I craved, what I wanted and needed. Again He tugged back on my hair and pulled free, holding me still as He stroked with His other hand, my eyes on Him, my mouth open and hungry. His release came hard and fast, coating my lips and tongue as I held there like a hungry little whore wanting every precious drop. With a final groan, He stilled and released His grip on my hair. I closed my mouth and ran my tongue over my lips, making sure I got it all. I looked up at Him as He reached down and placed His hand around my throat, squeezing as He bent to give me a possessive and lip-swelling kiss. As He broke the kiss, He nodded softly, keeping His eyes on mine and His hand tight on my throat as I swallowed. His lips curved in a slow smile as He bent and kissed my forehead.

“Such a good girl.”

With another tug on my leash, He pulled me to my feet and smacked my ass hard, bringing a yelp as His hand met my bruised and welted flesh. With a chuckle, He took His seat again, and patted His lap. I quickly settled and wrapped around Him as He held me close.
Post #1038580
Topic Info