Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Happy Birthday - chai
*Trinna*
6/24/2017   

Graphics Director
Graphics Director
dearest chai ... I wish you the happiest of birthdays ever!

I hope all your wishes come true, but most of all I wish you
a year of less turmoil and sad times. A year of good health for
you and your family, a year of prosperity, not just wealth-wise
either.

I've missed you. Here is where you insert all that sappy stuff
that I'm just no good at *sly grin*.

Love you muchly,
D
Post #1038457 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

*Trinna*
Graphics Director
Graphics Director
dearest chai ... I wish you the happiest of birthdays ever!

I hope all your wishes come true, but most of all I wish you
a year of less turmoil and sad times. A year of good health for
you and your family, a year of prosperity, not just wealth-wise
either.

I've missed you. Here is where you insert all that sappy stuff
that I'm just no good at *sly grin*.

Love you muchly,
D
Post #1038457
*tori
6/24/2017   

Graphics
Graphics
Happy Birthday chai baby...hope your day is full of love and happiness...and lots of lots of cake!!!!! missing you.......

loves bunches...*smooch
Post #1038458 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

*tori
Graphics
Graphics
Happy Birthday chai baby...hope your day is full of love and happiness...and lots of lots of cake!!!!! missing you.......

loves bunches...*smooch
Post #1038458
boda
6/24/2017   

m'chaibaby,

Happy Birthday, heart sister. I miss you. I miss your humor, your boldness and just miss you.

I second what Trinna said. I hope this next year brings you good health and happiness for you
and your family.

I love you muchly, my sister, my partner in crime and my good friend!

Love always,

bo
Post #1038461 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

boda
m'chaibaby,

Happy Birthday, heart sister. I miss you. I miss your humor, your boldness and just miss you.

I second what Trinna said. I hope this next year brings you good health and happiness for you
and your family.

I love you muchly, my sister, my partner in crime and my good friend!

Love always,

bo
Post #1038461
~disaster
6/24/2017   

hey chai, I hope you have a great birthday full of happiness and joy that you deserve. I hope you get whatever your heart desires on this day and that everything you do is happiness. Here's to having a great year full of happiness and good things and thank you for always being my friend.

love ya

tams
Post #1038465 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

hey chai, I hope you have a great birthday full of happiness and joy that you deserve. I hope you get whatever your heart desires on this day and that everything you do is happiness. Here's to having a great year full of happiness and good things and thank you for always being my friend.

love ya

tams
Post #1038465
bliss~
6/25/2017   

Happy Birthday, chai!
-tight squeeze-

I miss seeing your smiling face, lady.
Hope your birthday was everything you wished for and more.
Post #1038469 Back to top ▲
6/25/2017

bliss~
Happy Birthday, chai!
-tight squeeze-

I miss seeing your smiling face, lady.
Hope your birthday was everything you wished for and more.
Post #1038469
elusive
6/25/2017   

D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
Wishing you a very happy birthday chailicious!
May the day and year bring you the best in everything,
with good health and good spirit.
I miss you heartsis. You are loved and cherished.

xox

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #1038474 Back to top ▲
6/25/2017

elusive
D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
Wishing you a very happy birthday chailicious!
May the day and year bring you the best in everything,
with good health and good spirit.
I miss you heartsis. You are loved and cherished.

xox

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #1038474
*chai*
6/30/2017   

Graphics
Graphics
my apologies for the slowness in responding.

Love...thank You for starting the thread! Thank You for the well wishes. It was a great day! Hopefully the year will end in the same manner. You are missed as well, thank You for being there.
Love You muches
-hugs and smooches-

lovebug, thanks for everything. i had a red velvet birthday cake and it was yummy. i miss you lots, you keep me sane.
love you to the moon and back
-smooches and snugs-

babyluv, i miss you too, our talks and silliness in general. thank you for the well wishes. I love you to pieces my sister, PIC, and awesome friend.
love you forever
-smooches and hugs-

tamz, It was an aawesome day. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for being my friend as well.
love ya back

blissful, thanks darlin' girl. I miss seeing you as well.
-tight snugs-

elusive, thanks m'heartsis! i miss seeing you as well. i am blessed in the loved and cherished dept.
-tight hugs-

allfive, thanks doll....-hugs-my apologies for the slowness in responding.

Love...thank You for starting the thread! Thank You for the well wishes. It was a great day! Hopefully the year will end in the same manner. You are missed as well, thank You for being there.
Love You muches
-hugs and smooches-

lovebug, thanks for everything. i had a red velvet birthday cake and it was yummy. i miss you lots, you keep me sane.
-smooches and snugs-

babyluv, i miss you too, our talks and silliness in general. thank you for the well wishes. I love you to pieces my sister, PIC, and awesome friend.
love you forever
-smooches and hugs-

tamz, It was an aawesome day. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for being my friend as well.
love ya back

-tight snugs-

elusive, thanks m'heartsis! i miss seeing you as well. i am blessed in the loved and cherished dept.
-tight hugs-

allfive, thanks doll....-hugs-
Post #1038552 Back to top ▲
6/30/2017

*chai*
Graphics
Graphics
my apologies for the slowness in responding.

Love You muches
-hugs and smooches-

-smooches and snugs-

love you forever
-smooches and hugs-

love ya back

-tight snugs-

-tight hugs-

allfive, thanks doll....-hugs-my apologies for the slowness in responding.

Love You muches
-hugs and smooches-

-smooches and snugs-

love you forever
-smooches and hugs-

love ya back

-tight snugs-

-tight hugs-

allfive, thanks doll....-hugs-
Post #1038552
ClevelandHost
7/1/2017   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post #1038565 Back to top ▲
7/1/2017

ClevelandHost

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post #1038565
lola61
7/3/2017   

** Happy Birthday Honey ... wishing you all the very best ..hoping you had a wonderful day ... smiles & hugs tight
Post #1038608 Back to top ▲
7/3/2017

lola61
** Happy Birthday Honey ... wishing you all the very best ..hoping you had a wonderful day ... smiles & hugs tight
Post #1038608
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna