Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
New to the scene
mj8675309
6/20/2017   

Member Here looking for advice, exploration for myself and my partner. I'd imagine we'll be doing a bit of mixed sub/dom, taking turns on occasion but I will primarily be the dominate one. I anticipate we'll be more interested in the 24/7, but more of a lite/bedroom only (most of time, but never say never!) approach. I'm drafting up a contract now and trying to put a lot of effort into this to do it right the first time.

I'll put some more thought into questions, but if you have any advice for a beginner I'd be happy to listen. Contracts (we're in a relationship, so this is less for 'legal' purposes, and more for communication, boundaries, and... well it's fun lol) to stories and ideas, all is welcome. I suppose I can start with one basic question that's had be stumped: punishment. I get in a 24/7 dom/sub relationship, punishment is pretty straight forward. But what about a specific scene/session? Should I still approach 'punishment' as a negative aspect, correctional, and for actual bad behavior? For example, if she speaks out of turn, do I legitimately punish her or "punish" her with something I know she'd like? Since we're starting light, do I want to encourage the playful disobedience by reinforcing it with punishment she would like? I can see pros and cons. But my interest in this isn't just to have kinky sex every once in a while. I'm interested in this and want to learn as much as I can.

Thanks and happy to be here! I'll check the boards out some in the morning. Look forward to speaking with everyone.

-M
Post #1038389 Back to top ▲
6/20/2017

mj8675309
Here looking for advice, exploration for myself and my partner. I'd imagine we'll be doing a bit of mixed sub/dom, taking turns on occasion but I will primarily be the dominate one. I anticipate we'll be more interested in the 24/7, but more of a lite/bedroom only (most of time, but never say never!) approach. I'm drafting up a contract now and trying to put a lot of effort into this to do it right the first time.

I'll put some more thought into questions, but if you have any advice for a beginner I'd be happy to listen. Contracts (we're in a relationship, so this is less for 'legal' purposes, and more for communication, boundaries, and... well it's fun lol) to stories and ideas, all is welcome. I suppose I can start with one basic question that's had be stumped: punishment. I get in a 24/7 dom/sub relationship, punishment is pretty straight forward. But what about a specific scene/session? Should I still approach 'punishment' as a negative aspect, correctional, and for actual bad behavior? For example, if she speaks out of turn, do I legitimately punish her or "punish" her with something I know she'd like? Since we're starting light, do I want to encourage the playful disobedience by reinforcing it with punishment she would like? I can see pros and cons. But my interest in this isn't just to have kinky sex every once in a while. I'm interested in this and want to learn as much as I can.

Thanks and happy to be here! I'll check the boards out some in the morning. Look forward to speaking with everyone.

-M
Post #1038389
Topic Info