Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Vanishing tool bar
*kaydence
6/6/2017   

Icon Maker
This is how it starts in forum posts and pager messages. Everything looks normal.

As soon as I put a cursor in the box to start typing or adding something such as a picture, this happens.

I am on firefox, .net, and have restarted everything including a full reboot of my computer. It's been going on at least two days now.

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice. It was supposed to make you feel something.
- Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park

Post #1038226 Back to top ▲
6/6/2017

*kaydence
Icon Maker
This is how it starts in forum posts and pager messages. Everything looks normal.

As soon as I put a cursor in the box to start typing or adding something such as a picture, this happens.

I am on firefox, .net, and have restarted everything including a full reboot of my computer. It's been going on at least two days now.

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice. It was supposed to make you feel something.

Post #1038226
Cradz
6/6/2017   

The Owner
The Owner
That's odd.

Do you have plugins on Firefox like adblock or something? Not that there are ads there but sometimes they block certain HTML code thinking it's a banner ad.

Do you have another browser you can see if this happens with?

I haven't changed that page in some time so I don't think it's something that happened with the site code.

I notice there is a a green return icon at the bottom right of the message box on your 2nd image. What's that?

Edited: 6/6/2017 by Cradz
Post #1038230 Back to top ▲
6/6/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
That's odd.

Do you have plugins on Firefox like adblock or something? Not that there are ads there but sometimes they block certain HTML code thinking it's a banner ad.

Do you have another browser you can see if this happens with?

I haven't changed that page in some time so I don't think it's something that happened with the site code.

I notice there is a a green return icon at the bottom right of the message box on your 2nd image. What's that?

Edited: 6/6/2017 by Cradz
Post #1038230
*kaydence
6/6/2017   

Icon Maker I do use adblock, but it wouldn't show up at all if adblock was blocking it.

That green is my grammarly. I do a lot of writing, and like to have it to catch my typos. Plus it's fun when it tries to change pork nicknames to something proper.

Which gave me the idea to check that feature, when I hadn't thought about it before. Don't know why it started doing that now, but grammarly is somehow covering it up.
I guess I'll just have to toggle it on and off from here on.

Post #1038231 Back to top ▲
6/6/2017

*kaydence
Icon Maker
I do use adblock, but it wouldn't show up at all if adblock was blocking it.

That green is my grammarly. I do a lot of writing, and like to have it to catch my typos. Plus it's fun when it tries to change pork nicknames to something proper.

Which gave me the idea to check that feature, when I hadn't thought about it before. Don't know why it started doing that now, but grammarly is somehow covering it up.
I guess I'll just have to toggle it on and off from here on.

Post #1038231
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna