Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Frames View
~snowy~
5/8/2017   

Member hellos!

I was using the Old Site, at about 9:10pm CST - Frames view isn't loading. There is an error that i copied for you ~ but can't load it.
it said;
"the following error has occurred - sorry the application has encountered an unexpected error. Information about this error has been logged.
~thought you may want to know. Smile

Request: On the New Site - Frames view, is it possible to add a refresh button to the view, as the "old site" has? I was defaulting to the old site for the convenience of refresh button! it was a hassle to page up continuously to reload the page.

thank you much!
Snowy.

Edited: 5/8/2017 by ~snowy~
Post #1037819 Back to top ▲
5/8/2017

~snowy~
hellos!

I was using the Old Site, at about 9:10pm CST - Frames view isn't loading. There is an error that i copied for you ~ but can't load it.
it said;
"the following error has occurred - sorry the application has encountered an unexpected error. Information about this error has been logged.
~thought you may want to know. Smile

Request: On the New Site - Frames view, is it possible to add a refresh button to the view, as the "old site" has? I was defaulting to the old site for the convenience of refresh button! it was a hassle to page up continuously to reload the page.

thank you much!
Snowy.

Edited: 5/8/2017 by ~snowy~
Post #1037819
Cradz
5/8/2017   

The Owner
The Owner
I've fixed the issue on classic.

It was due to removing the old spell check button which had to be removed during the site update.

I will look at the new frames version and see if we can do that. Smile
Post #1037824 Back to top ▲
5/8/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
I've fixed the issue on classic.

It was due to removing the old spell check button which had to be removed during the site update.

I will look at the new frames version and see if we can do that. Smile
Post #1037824
Cradz
5/9/2017   

The Owner
The Owner
The main site should now update the main frame when you hit the button just like classic. Wink
Post #1037839 Back to top ▲
5/9/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
The main site should now update the main frame when you hit the button just like classic. Wink
Post #1037839
~snowy~
5/9/2017   

thanks!!
Post #1037841 Back to top ▲
5/9/2017

~snowy~
thanks!!
Post #1037841
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna