Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
The Chamber and D/s rooms in general
Cradz
5/7/2017   

The Owner
The Owner
The Chamber is now back in the hands of site admin and security and I have removed all other D/s rooms and D/s monitors. My thanks to those who gave it a serious go but it's just not working and some have just plain disappeared without a word.

The Chamber DOES have rules (as it always has) but I have kept the language of a few that came out of the changes a year or so ago. I think they are common sense and I'm not willing to allow trolls back in who play mind games, dominate (excuse the pun) what the room should be and skirt the rules to fuck around with people in the room and me.

Changes are coming to the site in terms of chat rooms so you will be able to create and own your own free D/s room (paying members only) if you prefer to host a room like we provided before.
Post #1037802 Back to top ▲
5/7/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
The Chamber is now back in the hands of site admin and security and I have removed all other D/s rooms and D/s monitors. My thanks to those who gave it a serious go but it's just not working and some have just plain disappeared without a word.

The Chamber DOES have rules (as it always has) but I have kept the language of a few that came out of the changes a year or so ago. I think they are common sense and I'm not willing to allow trolls back in who play mind games, dominate (excuse the pun) what the room should be and skirt the rules to fuck around with people in the room and me.

Changes are coming to the site in terms of chat rooms so you will be able to create and own your own free D/s room (paying members only) if you prefer to host a room like we provided before.
Post #1037802
mi~vida~loca
3/13/2018   

Member Site is looking very sleek these days. Nicely done Cradz.
Post #1044529 Back to top ▲
3/13/2018

mi~vida~loca
Site is looking very sleek these days. Nicely done Cradz.
Post #1044529
Cradz
3/13/2018   

The Owner
The Owner
mi~vida~loca (3/12/2018)

Thanks. Smile

More tweaks to come... We actually went live earlier than I wanted due to some technical issues keeping 3 different versions of the site running. Laugh
Post #1044568 Back to top ▲
3/13/2018

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
mi~vida~loca (3/12/2018)

Thanks. Smile

More tweaks to come... We actually went live earlier than I wanted due to some technical issues keeping 3 different versions of the site running. Laugh
Post #1044568
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna