Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Passing of NYGUY
Sadist
4/27/2017   

Member I'm so sorry to have heard this news..
I had to come and leave a comment.
We spoke many times and he always enquired as to how I was coping after my stroke..
You beat me to it this time..
Cya about Buddy... Sadist / NoQuarter
Post #1037662 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

Sadist
I'm so sorry to have heard this news..
I had to come and leave a comment.
We spoke many times and he always enquired as to how I was coping after my stroke..
You beat me to it this time..
Cya about Buddy... Sadist / NoQuarter
Post #1037662
Cradz
4/27/2017   

The Owner
The Owner
Sad news.

My condolences to his family and friends.
Post #1037663 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Sad news.

My condolences to his family and friends.
Post #1037663
ophelia
4/27/2017   

how very sad.

we had a few conversations last year, it must have been right around this time, about my neighbour's lilac tree.
i noticed it was blooming this past weekend, and had a question i was going to ask him next time i saw him.

rather, i'll "borrow" some of her blooms and remember him each time i look at them.

i always enjoyed chatting with him, or even just reading him.
Post #1037675 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

how very sad.

we had a few conversations last year, it must have been right around this time, about my neighbour's lilac tree.
i noticed it was blooming this past weekend, and had a question i was going to ask him next time i saw him.

rather, i'll "borrow" some of her blooms and remember him each time i look at them.

i always enjoyed chatting with him, or even just reading him.
Post #1037675
fiend
4/27/2017   

This is heartbreaking, I've had my own share of little chats with him, he was always really nice and very fun and always sweet to me..
Strength and prayers, mt condolences to his family and all his friends...
RIP Dear man, you will be missed in our little realm here.. 🌠🌌
Post #1037676 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

fiend
This is heartbreaking, I've had my own share of little chats with him, he was always really nice and very fun and always sweet to me..
Strength and prayers, mt condolences to his family and all his friends...
RIP Dear man, you will be missed in our little realm here.. 🌠🌌
Post #1037676
naji
4/28/2017   

submissive
🐾 tucks the broken timer away

Deepest condolences to His family and friends.

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.~Sai Baba~
Post #1037687 Back to top ▲
4/28/2017

naji
submissive
🐾 tucks the broken timer away

Deepest condolences to His family and friends.

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.~Sai Baba~
Post #1037687
Pudding
4/28/2017   

Member I didn't know him at all
BUT
it's clear he was highly thought of by those who DID know him

RIP NYGUY
Post #1037690 Back to top ▲
4/28/2017

Pudding
I didn't know him at all
BUT
it's clear he was highly thought of by those who DID know him

RIP NYGUY
Post #1037690
elusive
4/30/2017   

D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
Gone too fast, too soon...

He was such a gentle soul and friend; he will be missed.

My prayers go out to his family and friends.

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac

Edited: 4/30/2017 by elusive
Post #1037708 Back to top ▲
4/30/2017

elusive
D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
Gone too fast, too soon...

He was such a gentle soul and friend; he will be missed.

My prayers go out to his family and friends.

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac

Edited: 4/30/2017 by elusive
Post #1037708
lacyj
4/30/2017   

Member Gosh I am so very sad to see this news. He truly was one of the good guys around here, who will be deeply missed. I was fortunate enough to enjoy his fun and trickery. Prayers, strength and hold onto the memories to his family and friends. You will be missed NY, but I know you are content being a ringmaster up in the circus of the sky now! You are gone, but not forgotten and some day our paths will cross again.....
Post #1037710 Back to top ▲
4/30/2017

lacyj
Gosh I am so very sad to see this news. He truly was one of the good guys around here, who will be deeply missed. I was fortunate enough to enjoy his fun and trickery. Prayers, strength and hold onto the memories to his family and friends. You will be missed NY, but I know you are content being a ringmaster up in the circus of the sky now! You are gone, but not forgotten and some day our paths will cross again.....
Post #1037710
~filly~
4/30/2017   

Such sad new

My thoughts are with his loved ones
Post #1037712 Back to top ▲
4/30/2017

~filly~
Such sad new

My thoughts are with his loved ones
Post #1037712
ClevelandHost
4/30/2017   

May God go with him
Post #1037723 Back to top ▲
4/30/2017

ClevelandHost
May God go with him
Post #1037723
lady~lumi
4/30/2017   

Member I've not been around the past few months and when I was - it was to exchange pages with you. I am so sorry that you didn't find what you were seeking this year. We discussed it often and I will always appreciate how you felt and who you were. RIP to one of the few genuine and honest men here who always knew how to 'stir stir stir' Smile

Mucho Amor dearest NYMan
Post #1037729 Back to top ▲
4/30/2017

lady~lumi
I've not been around the past few months and when I was - it was to exchange pages with you. I am so sorry that you didn't find what you were seeking this year. We discussed it often and I will always appreciate how you felt and who you were. RIP to one of the few genuine and honest men here who always knew how to 'stir stir stir' Smile

Mucho Amor dearest NYMan
Post #1037729
Arriel
6/23/2017   

My wonderful friend, NY...

2 months ago today you gained your wings but it seems like it was just yesterday. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and miss our quirky conversations. Sometimes, when I least expect it, tears will fall and that is how I know you have made an impression on my heart that transcended distance and now will forever transcend time.

I seldom chat anymore because, when I go in, I expect to see you pop in or pm me a drive-by hug...and I miss you all the more. It's just not the same without you, J.

There has never been, nor will ever be, another like you. Who on earth am I going to introduce new ethnic desserts to? Who am I going to send my snow storms to? Who am I going to have endless laughs over the strangest topics with? You were a bright spot in every way. You were so supportive of everything I ever shared and, I can only hope that I gave you as much support and happiness as you gave me. Every moment we shared, I will treasure always...

I went from Nobel gas status to a covalent bonding element all because of you...-smiling- and now I'm a lone negative ion as I keep your electron with me always...only you will ever understand that...

Next month, I'm taking you up on your invitation and bringing the kids to your business. I can't wait to shake the hands of your kids you loved with your whole heart and, without going into details, I cannot wait to tell them how special of a person you were...not that they don't already know. -smiles- Maybe then my heart can begin to heal.

Until we meet again, keep a space for me up there and I'll be sure to have a few beers for you...

I miss you more than words could ever express and I love you bunches, my friend...

Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Edited: 6/23/2017 by Arriel
Post #1038442 Back to top ▲
6/23/2017

Arriel

My wonderful friend, NY...

2 months ago today you gained your wings but it seems like it was just yesterday. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and miss our quirky conversations. Sometimes, when I least expect it, tears will fall and that is how I know you have made an impression on my heart that transcended distance and now will forever transcend time.

I seldom chat anymore because, when I go in, I expect to see you pop in or pm me a drive-by hug...and I miss you all the more. It's just not the same without you, J.

There has never been, nor will ever be, another like you. Who on earth am I going to introduce new ethnic desserts to? Who am I going to send my snow storms to? Who am I going to have endless laughs over the strangest topics with? You were a bright spot in every way. You were so supportive of everything I ever shared and, I can only hope that I gave you as much support and happiness as you gave me. Every moment we shared, I will treasure always...

I went from Nobel gas status to a covalent bonding element all because of you...-smiling- and now I'm a lone negative ion as I keep your electron with me always...only you will ever understand that...

Next month, I'm taking you up on your invitation and bringing the kids to your business. I can't wait to shake the hands of your kids you loved with your whole heart and, without going into details, I cannot wait to tell them how special of a person you were...not that they don't already know. -smiles- Maybe then my heart can begin to heal.

Until we meet again, keep a space for me up there and I'll be sure to have a few beers for you...

I miss you more than words could ever express and I love you bunches, my friend...

Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Edited: 6/23/2017 by Arriel
Post #1038442
{ksenia}Portus
6/25/2017   

Bra Tester
Post #1038478 Back to top ▲
6/25/2017

{ksenia}Portus
Bra Tester
Post #1038478
orchid
1/25/2018   

Platinum NYGUY ...i didn`t know ive been so busy ...i never make it in hardly. only from time to time.. ill b missing you <3 with online friends you never get to say ..**goodbye** ive lost so many online friends it never gets any easier RiP my friend ...and here i kept thinking i must of just been missing you Sad

minnesota~*angel
Post #1041737 Back to top ▲
1/25/2018

orchid
Platinum
NYGUY ...i didn`t know ive been so busy ...i never make it in hardly. only from time to time.. ill b missing you <3 with online friends you never get to say ..**goodbye** ive lost so many online friends it never gets any easier RiP my friend ...and here i kept thinking i must of just been missing you Sad

minnesota~*angel
Post #1041737
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, *Trinna*