Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Passing of NYGUY
~*Middie*~
4/26/2017   

it's with the saddest news i share that our dear sweet NYGUY has passed away on sunday april 23,2017 he was one of the most charasmatic sweetest man around his charm and his lil cube icons thrilled those who had the chance to talk with him he was such a inspiration always there to listen and be a support to anyone he always was there giving guidance he will be missed my condolences go out to his friends an family sends a cube to heavens you will be missed my dear friend heaven now has another angel to enjoy wipes away the tears. i do not have anymore information at this point in time if i hear anything more i will let everyone know

Edited: 4/26/2017 by ~*Middie*~
Post #1037626 Back to top ▲
4/26/2017

~*Middie*~
it's with the saddest news i share that our dear sweet NYGUY has passed away on sunday april 23,2017 he was one of the most charasmatic sweetest man around his charm and his lil cube icons thrilled those who had the chance to talk with him he was such a inspiration always there to listen and be a support to anyone he always was there giving guidance he will be missed my condolences go out to his friends an family sends a cube to heavens you will be missed my dear friend heaven now has another angel to enjoy wipes away the tears. i do not have anymore information at this point in time if i hear anything more i will let everyone know

Edited: 4/26/2017 by ~*Middie*~
Post #1037626
a~la~tierra
4/26/2017   

Member That is very sad news!

He was a nice guy.
Post #1037627 Back to top ▲
4/26/2017

a~la~tierra
That is very sad news!

He was a nice guy.
Post #1037627
mysterious~angel
4/26/2017   

Member Whoa!!!! Omg...had no idea he was sick SadSadSad
Post #1037629 Back to top ▲
4/26/2017

Whoa!!!! Omg...had no idea he was sick SadSadSad
Post #1037629
*Trinna*
4/26/2017   

Graphics Director
Graphics Director
My deepest condolences to his family and friends.
It's so sad losing another Pork friend.
Post #1037634 Back to top ▲
4/26/2017

*Trinna*
Graphics Director
Graphics Director
My deepest condolences to his family and friends.
It's so sad losing another Pork friend.
Post #1037634
boda
4/26/2017   

Very sad news.

He was always so nice to me and everyone.

I do send my prayers to his friends and family.
Post #1037636 Back to top ▲
4/26/2017

boda
Very sad news.

He was always so nice to me and everyone.

I do send my prayers to his friends and family.
Post #1037636
aka-
4/26/2017   

my heart is saddened by the loss of such a beautiful man, friend and soul.

peace to his family and friends Peace

If I should leave before the rest of you,
Break not a flower nor inscribe a stone.
Nor, when I’m gone, speak in a Sunday voice,
But be the usual selves that I have known.

Post #1037637 Back to top ▲
4/26/2017

aka-
my heart is saddened by the loss of such a beautiful man, friend and soul.

peace to his family and friends Peace

If I should leave before the rest of you,
Break not a flower nor inscribe a stone.
Nor, when I’m gone, speak in a Sunday voice,
But be the usual selves that I have known.

Post #1037637
~disaster
4/27/2017   

This is sad he was just in chat.. may he rest in peace and my thoughts are with his family and prayers for them too
Post #1037643 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

This is sad he was just in chat.. may he rest in peace and my thoughts are with his family and prayers for them too
Post #1037643
Arriel
4/27/2017   

I'm at such a loss...the tears are flowing...this can't be...it just can't...I keep checking my pager going...come on...

We had just talked ...just talked...we laughed like always...we goofed around like always...he got my wit and silliness like few do...we were joking that our late night chats were going to resume once school was done...we shared life things...
no matter what happened during a day we could cheer each other up...we could go weeks without talking and pick right up like no time was lost...the last thing we said was see you Sunday and he didn't show...now I know why. He was one of my best friends...

I know this is jumbled...but

I don't know what to think or how to feel right now...

-sends love from the bottom of my heart- I will miss you more than words can say...there are no words...

Heaven gained an angel...the best and brightest angel...and earth will feel a void...

I love you my friend ...my heart will never be the same without you...

Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Edited: 4/27/2017 by Arriel
Post #1037644 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

Arriel
I'm at such a loss...the tears are flowing...this can't be...it just can't...I keep checking my pager going...come on...

We had just talked ...just talked...we laughed like always...we goofed around like always...he got my wit and silliness like few do...we were joking that our late night chats were going to resume once school was done...we shared life things...
no matter what happened during a day we could cheer each other up...we could go weeks without talking and pick right up like no time was lost...the last thing we said was see you Sunday and he didn't show...now I know why. He was one of my best friends...

I know this is jumbled...but

I don't know what to think or how to feel right now...

-sends love from the bottom of my heart- I will miss you more than words can say...there are no words...

Heaven gained an angel...the best and brightest angel...and earth will feel a void...

I love you my friend ...my heart will never be the same without you...

Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Edited: 4/27/2017 by Arriel
Post #1037644
**GUS**
4/27/2017   

Im so saddened to hear of his passing
So Many Chats we have had
My thoughts and prayers go out to his Family
*****So Very sad******

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Post #1037645 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

**GUS**
Im so saddened to hear of his passing
So Many Chats we have had
My thoughts and prayers go out to his Family
*****So Very sad******

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Post #1037645
*tori
4/27/2017   

Graphics
Graphics
this breaks my heart...Rest In Peace my dear friend...you will be missed by many...as you were loved by many...

prayers and love to family and friends
Post #1037646 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

*tori
Graphics
Graphics
this breaks my heart...Rest In Peace my dear friend...you will be missed by many...as you were loved by many...

prayers and love to family and friends
Post #1037646
niet-ish
4/27/2017   

i keep hoping this isn't true, that there's been some mistake...
anyone that knew you adored you, and rightfully so
i cannot say enough good about you
you were kind, thoughtful and so very clever and funny

my heart goes out to your family and friends that are surely feeling an incredible loss

i will treasure our friendship forever in my heart...
Post #1037647 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

niet-ish
i keep hoping this isn't true, that there's been some mistake...
anyone that knew you adored you, and rightfully so
i cannot say enough good about you
you were kind, thoughtful and so very clever and funny

my heart goes out to your family and friends that are surely feeling an incredible loss

i will treasure our friendship forever in my heart...
Post #1037647
Lot_122
4/27/2017   

J...What can I say that hasn't already been said and deservedly so?

I've spent the better part of my day crying from the pain of a torn heart, because a tender, loving part of it is missing. You had to take it with you on your travels, didn't you, love? That's alright, I'll catch up with you both in the blink of a twinkling eye. ~ss~

Condolences have been sent to your loved ones...and I am comforted by the fact that we both knew what was in the others heart. ~soul hug~

You loved to have me read The Little Prince to you...especially the quote below. It is my 'today' gift to you, special man. More gifts to follow in the form of prayers and reliving our times together. I shall not leave you. ~tender kiss~

Love ever flowing,
L

"In one of those stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night. And when your sorrow is comforted (time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend...I shall not leave you.”

― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Post #1037651 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

Lot_122
J...What can I say that hasn't already been said and deservedly so?

I've spent the better part of my day crying from the pain of a torn heart, because a tender, loving part of it is missing. You had to take it with you on your travels, didn't you, love? That's alright, I'll catch up with you both in the blink of a twinkling eye. ~ss~

Condolences have been sent to your loved ones...and I am comforted by the fact that we both knew what was in the others heart. ~soul hug~

You loved to have me read The Little Prince to you...especially the quote below. It is my 'today' gift to you, special man. More gifts to follow in the form of prayers and reliving our times together. I shall not leave you. ~tender kiss~

Love ever flowing,
L

"In one of those stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night. And when your sorrow is comforted (time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend...I shall not leave you.”

― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Post #1037651
*chai*
4/27/2017   

Graphics
Graphics
WOW!!!
I so was not expecting this.
My condolences to his family and friends.
He will be missed.
Post #1037652 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

*chai*
Graphics
Graphics
WOW!!!
I so was not expecting this.
My condolences to his family and friends.
He will be missed.
Post #1037652
Crosswings
4/27/2017   

Where does one start???

So much of what I want to say has been said ... You are truly a unique soul my friend. You were always there to listen when I needed an ear, and someone to rant to when I needed to vent. You never judged, no matter what I said. You brightened many of my low days with a simple Hello and Hugs.

You will be missed beyond words.

My thoughts ... my condolences ... my prayers to your family and friends in this heartbreaking time.

My laughter ... my tears ... my thankfulness to you my friend.

You may be gone, but NEVER forgotten 🌹🌹

~S~

Edited: 4/27/2017 by Crosswings
Post #1037653 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

Crosswings
Where does one start???

So much of what I want to say has been said ... You are truly a unique soul my friend. You were always there to listen when I needed an ear, and someone to rant to when I needed to vent. You never judged, no matter what I said. You brightened many of my low days with a simple Hello and Hugs.

You will be missed beyond words.

My thoughts ... my condolences ... my prayers to your family and friends in this heartbreaking time.

My laughter ... my tears ... my thankfulness to you my friend.

You may be gone, but NEVER forgotten 🌹🌹

~S~

Edited: 4/27/2017 by Crosswings
Post #1037653
CJ
4/27/2017   

very sad.
one of the good guys here, and a good sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KjRLq4uF4A
Post #1037654 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

CJ
very sad.
one of the good guys here, and a good sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KjRLq4uF4A
Post #1037654
~*lexi*~
4/27/2017   

Member This makes me so sad. Such a special Man. He was always worried about me during my hospital admissions the past two months, always offering words of encouragement. So caring and unselfish. He made the room light up with his humor. I just sent a pager last night asking him how he was. Sighs. We all need to cherish our friendships both rt and here. One never knows when time will be cut short.

Condolences to his family.
Post #1037655 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

~*lexi*~
This makes me so sad. Such a special Man. He was always worried about me during my hospital admissions the past two months, always offering words of encouragement. So caring and unselfish. He made the room light up with his humor. I just sent a pager last night asking him how he was. Sighs. We all need to cherish our friendships both rt and here. One never knows when time will be cut short.

Condolences to his family.
Post #1037655
lola61
4/27/2017   

~~ Steps in this evening with such a heavy heart and my tears flowing like rain ~
A beautiful sweet Man ~
a true Gentle Man in every sense of the word , so loving , so kind ..a true friend , such a honour to have known Him over the past few years ...Thank You my friend for all the wonderful memories ~

My deepest and sincere condolences to His family & friends

Forever & always L ~
Post #1037656 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

lola61

~~ Steps in this evening with such a heavy heart and my tears flowing like rain ~
A beautiful sweet Man ~
a true Gentle Man in every sense of the word , so loving , so kind ..a true friend , such a honour to have known Him over the past few years ...Thank You my friend for all the wonderful memories ~

My deepest and sincere condolences to His family & friends

Forever & always L ~
Post #1037656
Max
4/27/2017   

Didn't know the man but he'd been around chat for as long as I remember. RIP.
Post #1037657 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

Max
Didn't know the man but he'd been around chat for as long as I remember. RIP.
Post #1037657
Debbie
4/27/2017   

Member My sincere sympathy to his family~ Prayers that he may rest in peace.
Post #1037658 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

Debbie
My sincere sympathy to his family~ Prayers that he may rest in peace.
Post #1037658
*~sweetmissbehavin~*
4/27/2017   

submissive
This....*sobbing* i can't even fathom this, this can't be real...last year, after all i went through, You were that constant Star, the bright smile checking on me, making me laugh and making sure i was ok....and now this?

Heaven is richer now and we're left poorer...my heart is aching...dear, dear Man, my thoughts and prayers to Your family....and take these with You to heaven, please, in case You need them....

*S*S*S*S*S*S*S*S*S*S*S* x infinity

Edited: 4/27/2017 by *~sweetmissbehavin~*
Post #1037659 Back to top ▲
4/27/2017

This....*sobbing* i can't even fathom this, this can't be real...last year, after all i went through, You were that constant Star, the bright smile checking on me, making me laugh and making sure i was ok....and now this?

Heaven is richer now and we're left poorer...my heart is aching...dear, dear Man, my thoughts and prayers to Your family....and take these with You to heaven, please, in case You need them....

*S*S*S*S*S*S*S*S*S*S*S* x infinity

Edited: 4/27/2017 by *~sweetmissbehavin~*
Post #1037659
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna