Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Pork Interviews 2
redoux
8/15/2017   

Okay time to get this going... passing it along to miss kissy my gorgeous beauty! i am going to cheat a little and steal your questions.

1. If you could sit, legs hanging over the edge of the TARDIS and watch time passing a. would you watch it go forwards in time or backwards and b. where would you park it to watch all the changes happening?

2. If you were to pick three super hero powers, what would they be?

3. What colour would you dye you hair ?

4. You wake and find that you've been reborn as an animated kissy mermaid... ...what's the first thing you do in a world without normal laws of physics?

5. What were you doing when you last worked up a really good sweat?

6. What was the last thing that made you laugh so hard you reconsidered wearing continence pads and wished you'd kept up your kegel exercises?

7. What was your most embarrassing fashion choice as a teenager?

8. We're going on holiday with the girls, where do we go and what do we do on the first day? 

9. What's in Room 101?

10. Aliens and anal probe, where do you stand?
Post #1039188 Back to top ▲
8/15/2017

Okay time to get this going... passing it along to miss kissy my gorgeous beauty! i am going to cheat a little and steal your questions.

1. If you could sit, legs hanging over the edge of the TARDIS and watch time passing a. would you watch it go forwards in time or backwards and b. where would you park it to watch all the changes happening?

3. What colour would you dye you hair ?

4. You wake and find that you've been reborn as an animated kissy mermaid... ...what's the first thing you do in a world without normal laws of physics?

6. What was the last thing that made you laugh so hard you reconsidered wearing continence pads and wished you'd kept up your kegel exercises?

7. What was your most embarrassing fashion choice as a teenager?

8. We're going on holiday with the girls, where do we go and what do we do on the first day? 

9. What's in Room 101?

Post #1039188
{ksenia}Portus
8/15/2017   

Bra Tester
Curses!!

Blimey! This is my third attempt at answering....my phone was being an arse!

Right, you sneaky short-cutter....on with the questioning!

I would hover above one of the hills that circles London and go back to the very beginning of visible evolution...then fast forward through migrations and settlements, invasions and growth...i'd watch it burn and rebuild, watch it be bombed and be-rebuilt....it'd be uplifting and heartbreaking, all rolled into one...

Telekinesis, telepathy and ...i think the ability to control time.

3. What colour would you dye you hair?

i've done blue, nearly-black and super blonde......i've always wanted to have a bit of pink in my hair....just sneak peeks of it, popping through the tumbly curls...

4. You wake and find that you've been reborn as an animated kissy mermaid... ...what's the first thing you do in a world without normal laws of physics

i would swim super duper fast, cos i'm a mermaid, with no laws of physics to slow me down...and swimming's funner than just teleporting! and i'd go and hang out on the great barrier reef...and maybe make myself a bit smaller...but not edible looking...cos that would suck!

I was digging a pond in my back garden!

-L- i can't remember...but it almost definitely involved MasterP!!

7. What was your most embarrassing fashion choice as a teenager?...well...it was either, my teal shell suit, the bright orange, MC Hammer Harem pants/trousers or the Kris Kross style coloured-patch black jeans......

Somewhere secluded with lots of space and a pool and a hot tub....that's not too far from civilisation so we can get take-away, go for dinner and restock the bar when necessary....

9. What's in Room 101?

Silence...

Well, hopefully i am not standing....i would be very securely tied down....ideally with tentacles -g-

Edited: 8/15/2017 by {ksenia}Portus
Post #1039198 Back to top ▲
8/15/2017

{ksenia}Portus
Bra Tester
Curses!!

Blimey! This is my third attempt at answering....my phone was being an arse!

Right, you sneaky short-cutter....on with the questioning!

I would hover above one of the hills that circles London and go back to the very beginning of visible evolution...then fast forward through migrations and settlements, invasions and growth...i'd watch it burn and rebuild, watch it be bombed and be-rebuilt....it'd be uplifting and heartbreaking, all rolled into one...

Telekinesis, telepathy and ...i think the ability to control time.

3. What colour would you dye you hair?

i've done blue, nearly-black and super blonde......i've always wanted to have a bit of pink in my hair....just sneak peeks of it, popping through the tumbly curls...

4. You wake and find that you've been reborn as an animated kissy mermaid... ...what's the first thing you do in a world without normal laws of physics

i would swim super duper fast, cos i'm a mermaid, with no laws of physics to slow me down...and swimming's funner than just teleporting! and i'd go and hang out on the great barrier reef...and maybe make myself a bit smaller...but not edible looking...cos that would suck!

I was digging a pond in my back garden!

-L- i can't remember...but it almost definitely involved MasterP!!

7. What was your most embarrassing fashion choice as a teenager?...well...it was either, my teal shell suit, the bright orange, MC Hammer Harem pants/trousers or the Kris Kross style coloured-patch black jeans......

Somewhere secluded with lots of space and a pool and a hot tub....that's not too far from civilisation so we can get take-away, go for dinner and restock the bar when necessary....

9. What's in Room 101?

Silence...

Well, hopefully i am not standing....i would be very securely tied down....ideally with tentacles -g-

Edited: 8/15/2017 by {ksenia}Portus
Post #1039198
scarlet*snow
8/15/2017   

sorry redoux

My bad !!

will be back with questions for kissy my kissy mermaid
Post #1039201 Back to top ▲
8/15/2017

scarlet*snow
sorry redoux

My bad !!

will be back with questions for kissy my kissy mermaid
Post #1039201
_M_
8/17/2017   

ksenia!

oh, so many questions!..but lets start with these..

1. If you had been born into another culture/nationality, what would it be and why?

2. You can repeat one day in your life, yet the events of that day would remain exactly as they were before..what day would that be and why?

3. You have an opportunity to live as a man, in a man's body of your age, but have to do so for an entire year..would you?

4. On holiday, you come across a nude beach near your hotel..do you strip and join the crowd, remain in beachwear and observe, or leave?

5. You see a "wet paint" sign on a park bench..do you touch it to test that statement or leave it be?

6. You can grow only ONE type of flower in your garden..what flower is that and why?

7. What vegetable do you enjoy now, but despised as a child?

8. If you were a flavor, what would it be?

9. Have you ever had sex in a rainstorm?

10. Your girl bits - shaken or stirred?
Post #1039218 Back to top ▲
8/17/2017

_M_
ksenia!

oh, so many questions!..but lets start with these..

1. If you had been born into another culture/nationality, what would it be and why?

2. You can repeat one day in your life, yet the events of that day would remain exactly as they were before..what day would that be and why?

3. You have an opportunity to live as a man, in a man's body of your age, but have to do so for an entire year..would you?

4. On holiday, you come across a nude beach near your hotel..do you strip and join the crowd, remain in beachwear and observe, or leave?

5. You see a "wet paint" sign on a park bench..do you touch it to test that statement or leave it be?

6. You can grow only ONE type of flower in your garden..what flower is that and why?

8. If you were a flavor, what would it be?

9. Have you ever had sex in a rainstorm?

Post #1039218
{ksenia}Portus
8/17/2017   

Bra Tester
-grins and blows Him smooches- thank You, Mister Mmmmmm!

Greek or Italian....the food, the culture, the passion, the seas!!

It'd probably be a summers day with my girls when they were dinky...about 18 months and nearly three....it wasn't a 'special' day...but there was silliness and garden time and bubbles and pots of water and paint and baking and singing and giggling.

A whole year??? Do I get my year back? I dont think I would....who I am is ok....and i'd miss my boobs too much -g-

It'd depend who I was with....part of me would love to be that carefree....but I tend to lean on others for actually making social decisions....

Touch it, every time Big Grin

Awwww...dammit....one? Mean!! -ponders-

Today....Geraniums.....cos they have good leaves, they have a long flowering season, they come in a decent range of colours and styles... (which might be cheating)....they look good in pots and flower beds.....I was tempted to say hollyhocks...cos I want some in my new garden and haven't got round to planting them yet...

Ooh...cauliflower! Loooove cauliflower and used to think it was yucky...especially with cheese sauce. (Still don't like peas...they annoy me)

8. If you were a flavor, what would it be? peach....

9. Have you ever had sex in a rainstorm? mmmmm.....oh yes.....I wasnt outside in it....but I could hear it on the roof, in between delicate demure sighs -g-

Stirred.....vigorously!!

-L- -g- that was fun, Mister Mmm!
Post #1039219 Back to top ▲
8/17/2017

{ksenia}Portus
Bra Tester
-grins and blows Him smooches- thank You, Mister Mmmmmm!

Greek or Italian....the food, the culture, the passion, the seas!!

It'd probably be a summers day with my girls when they were dinky...about 18 months and nearly three....it wasn't a 'special' day...but there was silliness and garden time and bubbles and pots of water and paint and baking and singing and giggling.

A whole year??? Do I get my year back? I dont think I would....who I am is ok....and i'd miss my boobs too much -g-

It'd depend who I was with....part of me would love to be that carefree....but I tend to lean on others for actually making social decisions....

Touch it, every time Big Grin

Awwww...dammit....one? Mean!! -ponders-

Today....Geraniums.....cos they have good leaves, they have a long flowering season, they come in a decent range of colours and styles... (which might be cheating)....they look good in pots and flower beds.....I was tempted to say hollyhocks...cos I want some in my new garden and haven't got round to planting them yet...

Ooh...cauliflower! Loooove cauliflower and used to think it was yucky...especially with cheese sauce. (Still don't like peas...they annoy me)

8. If you were a flavor, what would it be? peach....

9. Have you ever had sex in a rainstorm? mmmmm.....oh yes.....I wasnt outside in it....but I could hear it on the roof, in between delicate demure sighs -g-

Stirred.....vigorously!!

-L- -g- that was fun, Mister Mmm!
Post #1039219
kitteh~
8/19/2017   

🐾 pounces kissyface with a set of questions that enquiring minds wanna know.....

🐾 describe your inner pup... Details woman!

🐾 When was the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?

🐾 What was the weirdest conversation you have overheard?

🐾 What was the strangest gift you’ve ever received?

🐾 What is the strangest gift you've ever GIVEN?

🐾 What was the most uncomfortable thing you’ve had to do out of politeness?

🐾 What’s your most impressive “go to” meal that you can cook?

🐾 What’s the worst thing a person can do that isn’t illegal?

🐾 If you could instantly know how to speak another language, what language would you choose to know?

🐾 Where’s the weirdest place you’ve found something that you lost?

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.~Sai Baba~
Post #1039250 Back to top ▲
8/19/2017

🐾 pounces kissyface with a set of questions that enquiring minds wanna know.....

🐾 If you could instantly know how to speak another language, what language would you choose to know?

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.~Sai Baba~
Post #1039250
{ksenia}Portus
8/19/2017   

Bra Tester -snuffles the kitteh and licks her nose-

Oh! She's inquisitive and playful and willing but not automatically obedient. She's ever so affectionate and just wants to touch and snuffle and be petted. She's not shy to demand attention and affection in return, is fiercely loyal and friendly. She likes going to visit the vets too...cos of reasons.

-L-

Probably a couple of weeks ago....it was muffled in a pillow.

Eeeerm....I can't remember specific off the top of my head...but I love people watching and using have a little glint in my eye in a cafe or on the tube cos I'm listening to the people nearest me. Love listening to my girls play too...they come up with the silliest things...rubbish are remembering the details though...

A metal ant candle holder.....

A stupid hovering UFO thing that looked so cool and then turned out to be a optical illusion thing...

Sitting at the dinner table of a boyfriends house...it was very posh...they used side plates for salad...I'd never used a side plate...I ate from his dad's plate and I had to sit and make polite conversation, despite the embarrassment after I realised. -does, again-

It's not "impressive" but i do a good roast dinner with all the timings...

Hate someone without knowing them

Oooh!! Today....gosh....I don't know.....Greek? Italian....id love to go there and not feel out of place....maybe Spanish?

-growls- my engagement ring that had been lost for a year - it was inside the finger of a bright pink wooden glove!
Post #1039256 Back to top ▲
8/19/2017

{ksenia}Portus
Bra Tester
-snuffles the kitteh and licks her nose-

Oh! She's inquisitive and playful and willing but not automatically obedient. She's ever so affectionate and just wants to touch and snuffle and be petted. She's not shy to demand attention and affection in return, is fiercely loyal and friendly. She likes going to visit the vets too...cos of reasons.

-L-

Probably a couple of weeks ago....it was muffled in a pillow.

Eeeerm....I can't remember specific off the top of my head...but I love people watching and using have a little glint in my eye in a cafe or on the tube cos I'm listening to the people nearest me. Love listening to my girls play too...they come up with the silliest things...rubbish are remembering the details though...

A metal ant candle holder.....

A stupid hovering UFO thing that looked so cool and then turned out to be a optical illusion thing...

Sitting at the dinner table of a boyfriends house...it was very posh...they used side plates for salad...I'd never used a side plate...I ate from his dad's plate and I had to sit and make polite conversation, despite the embarrassment after I realised. -does, again-

It's not "impressive" but i do a good roast dinner with all the timings...

Hate someone without knowing them

Oooh!! Today....gosh....I don't know.....Greek? Italian....id love to go there and not feel out of place....maybe Spanish?

-growls- my engagement ring that had been lost for a year - it was inside the finger of a bright pink wooden glove!
Post #1039256
~texXxy~
8/19/2017   

ahem...my turn

What’s the worst job you’ve ever worked?

What is your absolute favorite city in the world? Why do you love it so much?

Are you more of a morning or night person?

What was your most embarrassing moment?

What is one thing that always makes you laugh?

Which three words describe you best?

Have you ever met a celebrity?

What does your closet look like?

Where is the one place you would never be caught dead?

If you had to run for office, what would your campaign slogan be?
Post #1039257 Back to top ▲
8/19/2017

ahem...my turn

What is one thing that always makes you laugh?

Post #1039257
{ksenia}Portus
8/22/2017   

Bra Tester
-whines- there's a distinct lack of fondling, ms sexXxy!

Best and worst....as a Carer in a residential home. LOVED my old people....hated the management structure and the way they treated the staff...left feeling ...peeved and a little sad.

London.....it's got everything, beautiful green spaces, vibrate communities with lots going on, a melting pot of the UK and worldwide cultures....I lived there, having moved around the country and didn't feel out of place cos anyone can belong in London.

Most definitely a night owl....my brain is sluggish to wake up and difficult to turn off once it's got going.

Still the side plate thing a posh boyfriends house... (see above)

What is one thing that always makes you laugh
Skirting along the edge of what other people find naughty....so it changes with the audience, with my kids it'll be toilet humour...with 'good' friends it'd be innuendo...

Compassionate, playful, passionate

Where I lived in London there were a lot of TV celebrities and it was so common to meet them, including in the pub i worked at, you stopped reacting....I did (literally) walk into Simon Pegg the other day at the cinema.

It's an oiled, solid oak, freestanding wardobe that matches my bed and drawers. It's kinda chunky-elegant, if that's possible and is rammed full with dresses.

At a nazi rally........

Courageous Creativity!
Post #1039299 Back to top ▲
8/22/2017

{ksenia}Portus
Bra Tester
-whines- there's a distinct lack of fondling, ms sexXxy!

Best and worst....as a Carer in a residential home. LOVED my old people....hated the management structure and the way they treated the staff...left feeling ...peeved and a little sad.

London.....it's got everything, beautiful green spaces, vibrate communities with lots going on, a melting pot of the UK and worldwide cultures....I lived there, having moved around the country and didn't feel out of place cos anyone can belong in London.

Most definitely a night owl....my brain is sluggish to wake up and difficult to turn off once it's got going.

Still the side plate thing a posh boyfriends house... (see above)

What is one thing that always makes you laugh
Skirting along the edge of what other people find naughty....so it changes with the audience, with my kids it'll be toilet humour...with 'good' friends it'd be innuendo...

Compassionate, playful, passionate

Where I lived in London there were a lot of TV celebrities and it was so common to meet them, including in the pub i worked at, you stopped reacting....I did (literally) walk into Simon Pegg the other day at the cinema.

It's an oiled, solid oak, freestanding wardobe that matches my bed and drawers. It's kinda chunky-elegant, if that's possible and is rammed full with dresses.

At a nazi rally........

Courageous Creativity!
Post #1039299
{ksenia}Portus
8/30/2017   

Bra Tester
Handing over the gauntlet to ms darcible....!!

1. If you could have any career, what would it be?

2. What is your biggest obstacle to happiness?

3. What characteristic do you still hope to develop in yourself?

4. What do you hope for most for your children's future?

5. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?

6. What luxury item could you not do without (that isn't an apple related product!)

7. What would your ideal girly day out be? (and when are we going?)

8. What is your most favourite thing to wear (of anything, including jewellery and such-like)

9. Which is your favourite vampire movie/book?

10. You need to leave the house in 5 minutes and have forgotten to pack, you have time to pack 5 things to last you three days, what do you take?
Post #1039447 Back to top ▲
8/30/2017

{ksenia}Portus
Bra Tester
Handing over the gauntlet to ms darcible....!!

1. If you could have any career, what would it be?

2. What is your biggest obstacle to happiness?

3. What characteristic do you still hope to develop in yourself?

4. What do you hope for most for your children's future?

5. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be?

6. What luxury item could you not do without (that isn't an apple related product!)

7. What would your ideal girly day out be? (and when are we going?)

8. What is your most favourite thing to wear (of anything, including jewellery and such-like)

9. Which is your favourite vampire movie/book?

10. You need to leave the house in 5 minutes and have forgotten to pack, you have time to pack 5 things to last you three days, what do you take?
Post #1039447
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna