Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
New to everything
srile
3/14/2017   

Member I'm new to everything here, I am curious/interested in the D/s lifestyle. Have no fear, for I know.....nothing. but I know that there are resources I can read here so I there is that. I do know that from the 2 relationships I had, I felt like there wasn't enough control from my partners (personally I hate that term cause it sounds like we had sex, but alas I am still a...*ahem* figure it out) I am just wanting to find something/someone (in time) that can make me happy, and I think this might help abunch. Thanks for taking the time to read my confusing post ^~^
Post #1037143 Back to top ▲
3/14/2017

srile
I'm new to everything here, I am curious/interested in the D/s lifestyle. Have no fear, for I know.....nothing. but I know that there are resources I can read here so I there is that. I do know that from the 2 relationships I had, I felt like there wasn't enough control from my partners (personally I hate that term cause it sounds like we had sex, but alas I am still a...*ahem* figure it out) I am just wanting to find something/someone (in time) that can make me happy, and I think this might help abunch. Thanks for taking the time to read my confusing post ^~^
Post #1037143
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, ksenia