Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
SissyLocks and the Three Bears
The~Immoral~Bard
3/2/2017   

There once was a man, named Lockes, who had a rather peculiar curiosity, an inclination that he kept a secret. and although in regular life he was a pretty straight laced fellow, privately he liked the more frilly laced things then the straight laced, in particular his peculiarity was to silk laced panties with bows and other thrills.

One day, while his girlfriend was away, she left her laundry in the basket on top of the bed and when he sighting the frilly wonders that lay there, his curiosity got the better of him.

Rummaging through he first found a pair of blue boy shorts with a small bow in front, they fit rather nicely,and were surprisingly comfy, if a bit snug on his balls, he looked himself over in the mirror.

Nice but not nearly naughty enough!

Slipping them off, he next tried a pair of thin thongs on. Hot as heck, they barely covered even his balls and certainly not his, very rigid manhood and the thong was nice, no not quite right he thought as he looked behind him in the mirror, arching his back and admiring his ass while rubbing his bare cheeks.These too joined the other on the floor.

Hot, but not pretty enough!

He then picked up the next pair, a sheer, lacy pink pair, complete with bow, he slipped them on, and admired himself in the mirror, a perfect fit (or would be if he wasn't so ragingly hard. stretched tight across his butt, they cupped each bun, while letting a bit of cheek escape, it was like they were picked to be his size and he noticed the matching top in the basket and slipped it on as well.

They were just right!

turning and looking at himself in the mirror, excited him greatly and as he admired how well they looked and how great they felt, running his hand aver himself and his rigid member that were stretching the front of the panties so delightfully, he didn't notice the eyes that were on him from the door way until she giggled "Oh! My my and what do we have here?"

standing by the door was his girlfriend holding he phone with a smirk on her face and right behind her was two shirtless men. One tall and burly, in tight leather pants, the other shorter in impossibly tight red shorts "See I told you he was wearing my knickers when I wasn't around" She said with a mocking tone, as he tried to cover himself, stammering "Aaa, I can explain!"

"Shut up Sissy! she said showing him Her phone "I have quite the video uploaded here, and besides my friends like you as a sissy. allow me to introduce Them, this is Pappa Bear" pointing to the tall burly man, "and this is Baby Bear"

"What a fine looking sissy" said Pappa Bear, rubbing the bulge in the front of His leather pants.

"he looks delicious" purrred Baby Bear, His skin tight shorts did nothing to hide His bulge

"and this," She said with an evil giggle as she unzipped the front of her shorts, letting a rubber cock flop out lewdly, "makes me Mamma Bear!"

"What the heck? What do you want?" asked Locke, confused and uncertainly as They walked towards him, not sure of what was happening yet.

"What I want, my dear sissy boyfriend," She said as She got in front of him and grabbed a handful of his hair "Is for you to get on your fucking knees, NOW!" and yanked him down. Dropping to his knees in front of Her she smacked his face with her rubber cock, he started to protest but she cut him off "you know what to do, and if you don't start sucking Mamma Bear's cock the whole world will see you prancing about in My panties"

The sissy opened his mouth and let Her push the cock as he started sucking. Blushing as She laughed at him and thrust forward making him gag as it hit the back of his throat. It was hot as heck and what he had in fact fantasized about. But it tasted and smelt of plastic and he knew it wasn't the same. Suddenly Mamma Bear pulled Her cock away.

Hers was too fake!

As he gasped for breath, not used to breathing through his nose suddenly Baby Bear stepped in front of him and shoved His cock into the sissy's mouth. Caught off guard he tried to pull away, but Mamma bear grabbed his hair and pushed him back onto Baby Bears cock, laughing at Her sissy boyfriend, "awwww what a cute cocksucker you make" she taunted him.

But the sissy's struggles and embarrassment were all for show, he always wanted to give a blowjob and was enjoying Baby Bear's cock, it wasn't as big as the rubber cock, but it tasted and felt like flesh, his first real cock. From the corner of his eye he saw Mamma Bear stroking Pappa Bear's cock, thick and hard, he found he couldn't resist and releasing Baby Bear's cock from his mouth, he turned and wrapped his lips greedily over Papa Bear's.

Baby Bear s was too small!

"Ooohhh" said his girlfriend while he started giving Pappa Bear head in earnest, "the sissy really loves sucking cock, Well well" She smiled.

Pappa Bears cock was just right!

She went and got out a tube of lube. moving his cute panties aside she started applying some and toying with his bum. Her sissy moaned around Pappa Bear's cock as she fingered his ass, he really seemed to enjoy that, but...she pulled them out.

Her fingers were too small!

She lined up the tip of her strap-on and slowly worked it in, ignoring the sissy's cries and whimpers as She took his cherry. It soon became obvious that for his first time, her plastic cock was too much for his tight sissy ass. So she popped it out.

Mamma Bear's cock was too big!

Baby Bear got behind sissy and wasted no time pushing His cock against the sissy'swell lubed hole, He slid in with ease, eliciting moans of pleasure from the sissy as Baby Bear started fucking him.

Baby Bear's cock was just right!

Mamma bear laid back and watched the two Bears, using Her sissy until he was spent, laying there in his cute panties soaked in his own cum and full of the Two bears, She kissed him softly on the lips and taking his now limp cock in Her hands, She slipped it into a cage and snapped a lock shut,

Her Sissylockes was Just Right!

The moral is "Be careful what you wish for.." No, no that isn't it... beware of panty traps? No, hmmm.... "Always take advantage of Your sissy?" Ahhh, well I can't say that is a particularly health moral, how about;

"Maybe your partner leaves her panties around for a reason"

Yes, I think that is just right!
Post #1036960 Back to top ▲
3/2/2017

There once was a man, named Lockes, who had a rather peculiar curiosity, an inclination that he kept a secret. and although in regular life he was a pretty straight laced fellow, privately he liked the more frilly laced things then the straight laced, in particular his peculiarity was to silk laced panties with bows and other thrills.

One day, while his girlfriend was away, she left her laundry in the basket on top of the bed and when he sighting the frilly wonders that lay there, his curiosity got the better of him.

Rummaging through he first found a pair of blue boy shorts with a small bow in front, they fit rather nicely,and were surprisingly comfy, if a bit snug on his balls, he looked himself over in the mirror.

Nice but not nearly naughty enough!

Slipping them off, he next tried a pair of thin thongs on. Hot as heck, they barely covered even his balls and certainly not his, very rigid manhood and the thong was nice, no not quite right he thought as he looked behind him in the mirror, arching his back and admiring his ass while rubbing his bare cheeks.These too joined the other on the floor.

Hot, but not pretty enough!

He then picked up the next pair, a sheer, lacy pink pair, complete with bow, he slipped them on, and admired himself in the mirror, a perfect fit (or would be if he wasn't so ragingly hard. stretched tight across his butt, they cupped each bun, while letting a bit of cheek escape, it was like they were picked to be his size and he noticed the matching top in the basket and slipped it on as well.

They were just right!

turning and looking at himself in the mirror, excited him greatly and as he admired how well they looked and how great they felt, running his hand aver himself and his rigid member that were stretching the front of the panties so delightfully, he didn't notice the eyes that were on him from the door way until she giggled "Oh! My my and what do we have here?"

standing by the door was his girlfriend holding he phone with a smirk on her face and right behind her was two shirtless men. One tall and burly, in tight leather pants, the other shorter in impossibly tight red shorts "See I told you he was wearing my knickers when I wasn't around" She said with a mocking tone, as he tried to cover himself, stammering "Aaa, I can explain!"

"Shut up Sissy! she said showing him Her phone "I have quite the video uploaded here, and besides my friends like you as a sissy. allow me to introduce Them, this is Pappa Bear" pointing to the tall burly man, "and this is Baby Bear"

"What a fine looking sissy" said Pappa Bear, rubbing the bulge in the front of His leather pants.

"he looks delicious" purrred Baby Bear, His skin tight shorts did nothing to hide His bulge

"and this," She said with an evil giggle as she unzipped the front of her shorts, letting a rubber cock flop out lewdly, "makes me Mamma Bear!"

"What the heck? What do you want?" asked Locke, confused and uncertainly as They walked towards him, not sure of what was happening yet.

"What I want, my dear sissy boyfriend," She said as She got in front of him and grabbed a handful of his hair "Is for you to get on your fucking knees, NOW!" and yanked him down. Dropping to his knees in front of Her she smacked his face with her rubber cock, he started to protest but she cut him off "you know what to do, and if you don't start sucking Mamma Bear's cock the whole world will see you prancing about in My panties"

The sissy opened his mouth and let Her push the cock as he started sucking. Blushing as She laughed at him and thrust forward making him gag as it hit the back of his throat. It was hot as heck and what he had in fact fantasized about. But it tasted and smelt of plastic and he knew it wasn't the same. Suddenly Mamma Bear pulled Her cock away.

Hers was too fake!

As he gasped for breath, not used to breathing through his nose suddenly Baby Bear stepped in front of him and shoved His cock into the sissy's mouth. Caught off guard he tried to pull away, but Mamma bear grabbed his hair and pushed him back onto Baby Bears cock, laughing at Her sissy boyfriend, "awwww what a cute cocksucker you make" she taunted him.

But the sissy's struggles and embarrassment were all for show, he always wanted to give a blowjob and was enjoying Baby Bear's cock, it wasn't as big as the rubber cock, but it tasted and felt like flesh, his first real cock. From the corner of his eye he saw Mamma Bear stroking Pappa Bear's cock, thick and hard, he found he couldn't resist and releasing Baby Bear's cock from his mouth, he turned and wrapped his lips greedily over Papa Bear's.

Baby Bear s was too small!

"Ooohhh" said his girlfriend while he started giving Pappa Bear head in earnest, "the sissy really loves sucking cock, Well well" She smiled.

Pappa Bears cock was just right!

She went and got out a tube of lube. moving his cute panties aside she started applying some and toying with his bum. Her sissy moaned around Pappa Bear's cock as she fingered his ass, he really seemed to enjoy that, but...she pulled them out.

Her fingers were too small!

She lined up the tip of her strap-on and slowly worked it in, ignoring the sissy's cries and whimpers as She took his cherry. It soon became obvious that for his first time, her plastic cock was too much for his tight sissy ass. So she popped it out.

Mamma Bear's cock was too big!

Baby Bear got behind sissy and wasted no time pushing His cock against the sissy'swell lubed hole, He slid in with ease, eliciting moans of pleasure from the sissy as Baby Bear started fucking him.

Baby Bear's cock was just right!

Mamma bear laid back and watched the two Bears, using Her sissy until he was spent, laying there in his cute panties soaked in his own cum and full of the Two bears, She kissed him softly on the lips and taking his now limp cock in Her hands, She slipped it into a cage and snapped a lock shut,

Her Sissylockes was Just Right!

The moral is "Be careful what you wish for.." No, no that isn't it... beware of panty traps? No, hmmm.... "Always take advantage of Your sissy?" Ahhh, well I can't say that is a particularly health moral, how about;

"Maybe your partner leaves her panties around for a reason"

Yes, I think that is just right!
Post #1036960
Topic Info