Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
The Gingerbread Sub
The~Immoral~Bard
3/2/2017   

"The Gingerbread Sub"

There was once an elderly Baker Dom and His wife/switch, who lived in the dungeon underneath their bakery. They longed for a fresh new sub as a play toy, so one day they decided to bake one up in their ovens, they whipped and beat the batter, before kneading it and using a special cookie cutter to shape it into a beautiful Gingerbread sub and baked it.

Now I won't go into the specifics of the recipe they used as it is a trade secret, but suffice to say that after baking, cooling and pipping they were ecstatic with their new sub, with flowing red hair that reached down to her voluptuous ass, (a feature they had both strongly agreed upon when making the cookie cutter.)

She was everything they wanted, seemed willing and obedient, that is until they got her down into the dungeon, and the inevitable beatings began. The Baker Dom let his switchy wife go first, but her arm soon got tired, and the most she got from the Gingerbread sub was what sounded more like giggles then whimpers. So the Dom took matters into His own hands, scoffing that she was just too gentle.

The Baker Dom laid into her, delivering blow after blow, beating and whipping her ass, then the gingerbread sub started making noise, but the wrong noise, much to the Baker Dom's surprise she started giggling and then laughing at the Baker Dom, "What's this?" He asked, to which she replied while laughing.

"Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!"

And try as much as He could, she would only laugh and taunt Him until His tired arms couldn't beat her no more.

You see, the thing about Gingerbread people, is that they are made of batter, and being that batter is made by whipping and beating, those made of it are quite resistant to beats, and in their eagerness for a new play toy, The Baker Dom and his switch wife has done an exceptionally enthusiastic job of beating and whipping the batter.

The Gingerbread sub left the poor Baker Dom and His switch wife and moved onto other Doms and Sadists in the Dungeon, but always she would giggle and laugh and taunt them with "Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!"

One tried His bare Hands, loud smacks of flesh on flesh filled the air, until both His hands were red and bruised and He was unable to even hold anything with it.

"Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!" she laughed and taunted him with.

Crops, floggers, paddles, dragon tails, hair brushes, and every conceivable toy were all to no avail, as Dom and Sadists alike tired themselves out trying to get a result, and each time.

"Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!" she would taunt and shake her pristine ass at them.

Another Dom with a large and wicked wooden paddle decided He would teach her some respect, beating her harder and harder, but still her laughs and taunts of,

"Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!" filled the room between the sound of wood on flesh, until with a loud crack the thick paddle broke on her bum.

Next came a Sadist, with a whip, a crack like gunfire echoed in the air as it struck her ass, but she only wiggled and giggled. Again and again it cracked and thundered through the air and she continued her taunts

"Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!"
Post #1036959 Back to top ▲
3/2/2017

"The Gingerbread Sub"

There was once an elderly Baker Dom and His wife/switch, who lived in the dungeon underneath their bakery. They longed for a fresh new sub as a play toy, so one day they decided to bake one up in their ovens, they whipped and beat the batter, before kneading it and using a special cookie cutter to shape it into a beautiful Gingerbread sub and baked it.

Now I won't go into the specifics of the recipe they used as it is a trade secret, but suffice to say that after baking, cooling and pipping they were ecstatic with their new sub, with flowing red hair that reached down to her voluptuous ass, (a feature they had both strongly agreed upon when making the cookie cutter.)

She was everything they wanted, seemed willing and obedient, that is until they got her down into the dungeon, and the inevitable beatings began. The Baker Dom let his switchy wife go first, but her arm soon got tired, and the most she got from the Gingerbread sub was what sounded more like giggles then whimpers. So the Dom took matters into His own hands, scoffing that she was just too gentle.

The Baker Dom laid into her, delivering blow after blow, beating and whipping her ass, then the gingerbread sub started making noise, but the wrong noise, much to the Baker Dom's surprise she started giggling and then laughing at the Baker Dom, "What's this?" He asked, to which she replied while laughing.

And try as much as He could, she would only laugh and taunt Him until His tired arms couldn't beat her no more.

You see, the thing about Gingerbread people, is that they are made of batter, and being that batter is made by whipping and beating, those made of it are quite resistant to beats, and in their eagerness for a new play toy, The Baker Dom and his switch wife has done an exceptionally enthusiastic job of beating and whipping the batter.

The Gingerbread sub left the poor Baker Dom and His switch wife and moved onto other Doms and Sadists in the Dungeon, but always she would giggle and laugh and taunt them with "Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!"

One tried His bare Hands, loud smacks of flesh on flesh filled the air, until both His hands were red and bruised and He was unable to even hold anything with it.

"Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!" she laughed and taunted him with.

Crops, floggers, paddles, dragon tails, hair brushes, and every conceivable toy were all to no avail, as Dom and Sadists alike tired themselves out trying to get a result, and each time.

"Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!" she would taunt and shake her pristine ass at them.

Another Dom with a large and wicked wooden paddle decided He would teach her some respect, beating her harder and harder, but still her laughs and taunts of,

"Whip me! Beat me! Spank me! As hard as You can, You can't hurt me, I'm the Gingerbread Bitch!" filled the room between the sound of wood on flesh, until with a loud crack the thick paddle broke on her bum.

Next came a Sadist, with a whip, a crack like gunfire echoed in the air as it struck her ass, but she only wiggled and giggled. Again and again it cracked and thundered through the air and she continued her taunts

Post #1036959
consensual~art
1/25/2018   

Member While all this played out, there was One who sat idly watching. A right Foxy Domme She was, and She shook her head watching the Dom's and Sadist's futile efforts, until She decided that a lesson need be taught, "and besides," She thought, "I have just the perfect thing."

The Foxy Domme approached the gingerbread sub after a beating, and ignoring the tired and frustrated Dom said coyly "Why gingerbread sub, I see you've taken quite the beatings on your rump, perhaps you would care for something more sensual?" the gingerbread sub wasn't sure, most of the Doms and Sadists were only wanting to beat and whip her, whilst the other subs we always jealous of her (or so the gingerbread sub imagined) but sensing her reluctance the Foxy Dom crooned "I am sure you wish to feel good, after all that work, and why, I am not as strong or heavy as all these Doms and Sadists" She gave a rather wicked grin "What could a little thing like Me do?"

The gingerbread sub agreed and happily followed the Foxy Domme as She sashayed to Her spot. Picking up a bottle of massage oil and twisting the lid of Foxy Domme waved to the padded table "Lay down and get comfy My pretty!" and after the gingerbread sub was laid down bottoms up, Foxy Domme started spreading out the massage oil over her back and legs, paying special attention to the round, voluptuous ginger bottom, the gingerbread was in heaven when Foxy Domme slipped the cuffs on "Oh relax dear" She cooed "I just don't want you to roll off the table if you get too excited" and gave her booty a playful swat.

After checking the bindings, Foxy Domme reached into her cooler for a small baggy with a fresh hand of ginger that She put there to age several days. Opening it up and examining it, She saw there was just a little mold starting to grow "Mmmm, aged to perfection!" She thought, and pulled out a paring knife.

"Ohhh gingerbread, sweety, I do believe after all that beating, your bottom deserves an extra special sensual treat" She said while cutting a large finger from the root and carving it into a butt-plug shape. Once done She parted the gingerbread sub's cheeks, exposing her pink lil starfish (did We mention that The Baker Dom's bakery makes some exceptionally treats) and slowly teased and worked the ginger-plug in, with many a soft gasp and whimper from the gingerbread sub as she felt it's warmth spreading her bum open, until with a pop it settled neatly in place.

Foxy Domme then gave gingerbread sub a sound smack on the ass, she laughed "Oh please, is that all You have? I'm the gingerbread bitch, You can't hurt me!"

"Is that so?" said the Foxy Domme, "then you won't feel this" and with that She pinched the gingerbread sub's bum making her jump in surprise. "OOOooooo!" mewed the gingerbread sub as heat flashed in her bum as it squeezed the ginger root. "Why sweety," explained the Foxy Domme, with a wicked smile on her lips "I have no intention of beating you, that's far too much work for a little thing like me" She then pinched the gingerbread sub's other cheek rather hard, and was rewarded by a delightful whimper as she flinched and squeezed the ginger root with her bum.

the gingerbread sub's lil anus burned, especially if she tensed or clenched her ass, so she tried to relax and ignore the pinches, "My bum can take all the beatings and whippings, it will take a pinch or two" taunted the foolish gingerbread sub. But Foxy Domme was far cleverer then that and reaching down she started pinching the gingerbread sub's soft inner thighs. Most cruelly too I am afraid to say.

Poor gingerbread sub, the pinches stung sure, but those she could take, but try as she might she would flinch and the more she clenched her bum the hotter her anus became, at first it was a surprise, and then it became uncomfortable, but soon it was intense "It Burns! It BURNS!" cried the gingerbread sub, but Foxy Domme only laughed at her plight, and pinching harder and crueler with one hand and slipping a fresh cut sliver of ginger between the gingerbread subs pussy lips against her clit.

The gingerbread sub's cries soon filled the dungeon, but this time it wasn't giggles and taunts nor laughter, but loud whimpers and cries, the gingerbread sub's ass was on fire, finally it became unbearable and she screamed and thrashed, crying out her safe word as she sobbed and begged for Foxy Domme to stop. "milk!" she sobbed and screamed, "MILK!!!!!" As you A/all are no doubt aware, all gingerbread people's safe word is "milk" which is why it wasn't mentioned earlier.

Foxy Domme popped out the ginger root plug, and undoing the bindings, stroked and comforted the sobbing gingerbread sub as the burning sensations wore off. For gingerbread sub she was was now and the "gingerbread bitch" no longer.

-closing His book and looking up- "Well I hope Y/you all found that to be a delightful little tale, and of course the moral is that being clever is better then being fast or strong, and also that if you're cheeky, you won't be able run very fast when you have ginger root up your bum."

Edited: 1/25/2018 by consensual~art
Post #1041736 Back to top ▲
1/25/2018

While all this played out, there was One who sat idly watching. A right Foxy Domme She was, and She shook her head watching the Dom's and Sadist's futile efforts, until She decided that a lesson need be taught, "and besides," She thought, "I have just the perfect thing."

The Foxy Domme approached the gingerbread sub after a beating, and ignoring the tired and frustrated Dom said coyly "Why gingerbread sub, I see you've taken quite the beatings on your rump, perhaps you would care for something more sensual?" the gingerbread sub wasn't sure, most of the Doms and Sadists were only wanting to beat and whip her, whilst the other subs we always jealous of her (or so the gingerbread sub imagined) but sensing her reluctance the Foxy Dom crooned "I am sure you wish to feel good, after all that work, and why, I am not as strong or heavy as all these Doms and Sadists" She gave a rather wicked grin "What could a little thing like Me do?"

The gingerbread sub agreed and happily followed the Foxy Domme as She sashayed to Her spot. Picking up a bottle of massage oil and twisting the lid of Foxy Domme waved to the padded table "Lay down and get comfy My pretty!" and after the gingerbread sub was laid down bottoms up, Foxy Domme started spreading out the massage oil over her back and legs, paying special attention to the round, voluptuous ginger bottom, the gingerbread was in heaven when Foxy Domme slipped the cuffs on "Oh relax dear" She cooed "I just don't want you to roll off the table if you get too excited" and gave her booty a playful swat.

After checking the bindings, Foxy Domme reached into her cooler for a small baggy with a fresh hand of ginger that She put there to age several days. Opening it up and examining it, She saw there was just a little mold starting to grow "Mmmm, aged to perfection!" She thought, and pulled out a paring knife.

"Ohhh gingerbread, sweety, I do believe after all that beating, your bottom deserves an extra special sensual treat" She said while cutting a large finger from the root and carving it into a butt-plug shape. Once done She parted the gingerbread sub's cheeks, exposing her pink lil starfish (did We mention that The Baker Dom's bakery makes some exceptionally treats) and slowly teased and worked the ginger-plug in, with many a soft gasp and whimper from the gingerbread sub as she felt it's warmth spreading her bum open, until with a pop it settled neatly in place.

Foxy Domme then gave gingerbread sub a sound smack on the ass, she laughed "Oh please, is that all You have? I'm the gingerbread bitch, You can't hurt me!"

"Is that so?" said the Foxy Domme, "then you won't feel this" and with that She pinched the gingerbread sub's bum making her jump in surprise. "OOOooooo!" mewed the gingerbread sub as heat flashed in her bum as it squeezed the ginger root. "Why sweety," explained the Foxy Domme, with a wicked smile on her lips "I have no intention of beating you, that's far too much work for a little thing like me" She then pinched the gingerbread sub's other cheek rather hard, and was rewarded by a delightful whimper as she flinched and squeezed the ginger root with her bum.

the gingerbread sub's lil anus burned, especially if she tensed or clenched her ass, so she tried to relax and ignore the pinches, "My bum can take all the beatings and whippings, it will take a pinch or two" taunted the foolish gingerbread sub. But Foxy Domme was far cleverer then that and reaching down she started pinching the gingerbread sub's soft inner thighs. Most cruelly too I am afraid to say.

Poor gingerbread sub, the pinches stung sure, but those she could take, but try as she might she would flinch and the more she clenched her bum the hotter her anus became, at first it was a surprise, and then it became uncomfortable, but soon it was intense "It Burns! It BURNS!" cried the gingerbread sub, but Foxy Domme only laughed at her plight, and pinching harder and crueler with one hand and slipping a fresh cut sliver of ginger between the gingerbread subs pussy lips against her clit.

The gingerbread sub's cries soon filled the dungeon, but this time it wasn't giggles and taunts nor laughter, but loud whimpers and cries, the gingerbread sub's ass was on fire, finally it became unbearable and she screamed and thrashed, crying out her safe word as she sobbed and begged for Foxy Domme to stop. "milk!" she sobbed and screamed, "MILK!!!!!" As you A/all are no doubt aware, all gingerbread people's safe word is "milk" which is why it wasn't mentioned earlier.

Foxy Domme popped out the ginger root plug, and undoing the bindings, stroked and comforted the sobbing gingerbread sub as the burning sensations wore off. For gingerbread sub she was was now and the "gingerbread bitch" no longer.

-closing His book and looking up- "Well I hope Y/you all found that to be a delightful little tale, and of course the moral is that being clever is better then being fast or strong, and also that if you're cheeky, you won't be able run very fast when you have ginger root up your bum."

Edited: 1/25/2018 by consensual~art
Post #1041736
Topic Info