Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Happy Birthday, Bergerac
Opalescent
2/27/2017   

Member Couldn't let this day go by without wishing one of the most beloved cherished friends I have here a Happy Birthday celebration.

Live it up and do what you do best....not that stuff you make up here -winks- but that stuff you actually do, do well (and now you're snickering because I said "do do") laughs-

Happy Birthday friend -hugs and a birthday swat-
Post #1036916 Back to top ▲
2/27/2017

Opalescent
Couldn't let this day go by without wishing one of the most beloved cherished friends I have here a Happy Birthday celebration.

Live it up and do what you do best....not that stuff you make up here -winks- but that stuff you actually do, do well (and now you're snickering because I said "do do") laughs-

Happy Birthday friend -hugs and a birthday swat-
Post #1036916
~*sweetmissbehavin*~
2/28/2017   

submissive
Happy Birthday, Berg! Here's hoping it's a great day filled with scotch and....more scotch! *LOL*

Have a great one, sweet Man!! *hugs*

~Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.~ Judy Garland
Post #1036920 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

Happy Birthday, Berg! Here's hoping it's a great day filled with scotch and....more scotch! *LOL*

Have a great one, sweet Man!! *hugs*

~Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.~ Judy Garland
Post #1036920
Mark
2/28/2017   

Member Happy Birthday, Berg. Have a great day!
Post #1036923 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

Mark
Happy Birthday, Berg. Have a great day!
Post #1036923
Arriel
2/28/2017   

Happy birthday Beeeeerrrrrrgggggg!!!

I truly hope it's wonderful for you and that each wish you make on your candles comes true. You deserve only the best...

-smiles brightly-

But...

I'm withholding your birthday tiramisu until you shovel my walk like you agreed to many years ago!!! -teasing grin-

-leaves 24 somethings-

Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Post #1036927 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

Arriel
Happy birthday Beeeeerrrrrrgggggg!!!

I truly hope it's wonderful for you and that each wish you make on your candles comes true. You deserve only the best...

-smiles brightly-

But...

I'm withholding your birthday tiramisu until you shovel my walk like you agreed to many years ago!!! -teasing grin-

-leaves 24 somethings-

Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Post #1036927
CdnLady
2/28/2017   

Member Happy birthday Bergerac,
Hope you're having an awesome day buddy ....
*skoyc*
Post #1036928 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

CdnLady
Happy birthday Bergerac,
Hope you're having an awesome day buddy ....
*skoyc*
Post #1036928
Bergerac
2/28/2017   

Member Thank you!

I obviously do do (hehehhehe) something right if such lovely ladies (and Mark) take the time to wish me a happy birthday.

I hope all of you had days as amazing as mine (from which I am only now waking up from)!

Hugs all around!
Post #1036934 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

Bergerac
Thank you!

I obviously do do (hehehhehe) something right if such lovely ladies (and Mark) take the time to wish me a happy birthday.

I hope all of you had days as amazing as mine (from which I am only now waking up from)!

Hugs all around!
Post #1036934
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna