Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
The Customer
SunGirl
2/15/2017   

Member Danna: 'I always hated folding cloth'; I thought to myself, pulling out of the large pail, another shirt and fold it. Why did I ever decide to open myself a boutique? It was so late and I was dying to go home, but since my associate took a trip to Hawaii, I had to do everything myself. 'She must be having a good time there while I'm here', I thought to myself. 'But why am I complaining, no one is waiting for me at home'. Suddenly I hear a strange noise, I look at the front glass door, and see a handsome man standing there shouting and banging on the glass, soaking wet from the stormy weather outside.
"I'm sorry we're close" I yell back and sign with my hands as I approach the door

Roy: "please lady, I'm begging you… I just need a pair of trousers" I yell at you as I see you approaching, hoping you'll be able to hear me through the glass. I feel so desperate; Sharon will kill me for ruining the trousers of my wedding suit.
Danna: "sir", I say as I open the door. "We are already closed and I can't reopen the cash register today. I say looking at you. You seem so lost and I can't understand the urge for buying some piece of cloth. "Come back tomorrow" I say with a comforting look, "we are opening at 9 AM".

Roy: the minute you stop talking, I can tell that you're about to close the door I slide my foot at the gap between the door and the doorpost, holding the handle firmly, "you don’t understand…" I say desperate to explain the situation I'm in.

Danna: "sir… what are you doing…" I gasp as you won't let me close the door.

Roy: "wait please... just listen…" I say soaking wet. I am freezing cold standing in the rain without my coat or my umbrella. "I'm getting married tomorrow… I accidently ruined my groom's suit- trousers. My future wife will kill me for that; I was too drunk at the bachelor's party… please…" I say as I hold your warm hand with my freezing one. "I'll pay anything… and you don’t have to reopen the cash register, ill am willing to pay any price you want, in any way you choose; cash, checks… just please…" I say looking at you desperate.

Danna: I look at you quite amused. 'Any price I want… in any way I want it…' I can't help but smiling as your last words echoing in the back of my mind repeatedly. My eyes narrows wickedly as a broad smile shows on my face.
"Ok, ok…" I say as I slide open the door and let you get inside.

Roy: I cannot express the relief I feel as you show me in. I step inside and wonder around the shelves looking for a pair of trousers similar to the one I destroyed.

Danna: "you are soaking wet" I say smiling, as I hand you a towel. I can't take my eyes off of you as you dry yourself up. I take a moment to admire the conflicted colors, and the color contrasts between your pale skin, your dark brown, scattered hair, and your deep green eyes. You take off your wet shirt and wrap yourself with the towel as you walk innocently among the shelves.
"Can I offer you some hot tea" I ask walking towards the kitchen.

Roy: "yes please, it's very kind of you" I reply happily. I take a pair of trousers and enter one of the boots to try it on. I walk out after a few minutes and look at the large mirror outside the boot. "What do you think"? I ask, as I see you through the mirror, coming out from the back of the store, holding a tray with two cups of warm tea.

Danna: "Perfect…!" I reply, looking at your topless body, and those lovely pair of trousers you picked up, sneaking up some naughty thoughts into my mind. I lay down the tray on the counter and sit next to it. "I didn’t put any sugar in your tea" I say as I hand you the cup I drugged with my sleeping pills

Roy: "it's perfectly fine miss" I say as I hold the cup and take the seat next to you on the counter. I enjoy the warm feeling it gives me as it warms me up with every sip I take. "I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your help and I'm sorry for delaying your exit planning" I say. I start to feel tired as I speak.

Danna: "I'm glad I could help" I reply. I can tell that the pills are starting to kick in and that you're becoming more and more sleepy. "For how long have you been dating your girlfriend" I ask, trying to earn more time.

Roy: I can't concentrate on your words… I can hear it echoing blurrily in my mind… "what… wha.." I murmur trying to take a grip of myself and not to lose the balance, and drop off my chair.

Danna: as I see you can hardly sit on the chair, I know that you're too weak to fight and I take advantage of the moment, and move forward to the point of no return. I get behind your chair and wrap my arms around your shoulders, supporting you with my body as I lean you against me. I start rubbing your shaped, firmed chest softly, as I lean over and kiss the side of your neck.

Roy: "stop… what are you… what are you doing..." I mumble finitely. At this point I realize you did something to the tea… "No... Please…" I whisper blacking out, my energy is dropping so fast… I can't hold myself anymore and lean with my entire body weight on you. I cannot resist you anymore; I remain passive to your actions, unwillingly letting you use my body as you please.

Danna: your limp body leaning against me indicates that you cannot move. However, your soft moan tells me that you can still feel me. I drop you off your seat and lay you down on the floor. I start pilling your cloths as you're gazing at me faintly. I sit on top of you, and take off my cloths slowly. I use my scarf to tie your wrists behind your back and shove my panties into your mouth. I slip down and suck your hard cock, brushing my tongue on it softly and stroking it until its ready to pleasure me. Once its done, I crawl slowly back to your upper body, kissing licking and nibbling my way up along your inner thighs, your belly, your amazing chest. "You're my sexy toy tonight…" I whisper as I nibble the side of your neck. I can feel your cock throbbing hard beneath me and I rub my clit on it. Moaning deeply, enjoying the pleasure it gives me with every move I make.
"It's time to take you" I say panting. I hold your cock and guide it into my opening. "do you think you can cum before you'll pass out" I say smirking, as I slide your hard throbbing manhood inside me as deep as I can, arching my back and start bouncing up and down your shaft slowly.

Roy: I am in a state of confused ecstasy... My cock feels amazing in your glorious wet cunt but my mind cannot shake the wrongness of the situation... As I stare up at you, helpless, as you bounce up and down on my cock sexily I can feel my orgasm build
How can I let this stranger make me cum!! I think… I can't, I shouldn't, I won't… All valid thoughts, but my deliriously pleasured cock had other ideas, sending jolts of pleasure up my body with each new penetration.

Danna: I increase the speed, slamming myself again and again harder and deeper. Covering your mouth, collecting your moans and protesting groans in my hand. "I'll make you my sex toy, use you for my pleasure whenever I want…" I say panting

Roy: Completely paralyzed by the drugs, I somehow find myself nodding slowly to your words... It is then that I know that there is some deep dark part of me that is turned on by you using me as your sex toy... Using my married cock as your personal belonging... I can feel my cum building in my balls and a part of me tries to stop the impending orgasm, stop me from submitting to you and filling your dominating cunt with my seed...
I cannot stop it however, and in no time I let out a deep moan as my cum shoots inside of you, spraying your walls and filling up your pussy with so much seed that it spills out around me

Danna: I can see you're close and I reach my hand between our thighs and rub your hard tightened balls, as I rub my pussy on the way… "oh my... " I am almost screaming my moans now… you are moaning louder in your gag and it's enough to take me over the edge of complete divine, sweet and warm pleasure… I can feel the pulse inside me start pounding… getting stronger and stronger as I climax. My body is shivering but I still hold your cock hard and deep inside me.

Roy: The intensity of the orgasm mixed with the drug cocktail are enough to knock me out and I slip into a deep state of unconsciousness, as my cum continues to ooze into you

Danna: I take the advantage of the moment, and as soon as you pass out I go to the storage room at the back of the store. I take some plastic restraints then return to the store. I tighten up the plastic restrain on your wrists behind your back and start stroking your unconscious body. Your cock is soft now but I keep stroking it and play with it in my hand. I remove your gag and kiss your lips passionately as my hand keeps stroking you, until I can feel it hardening again.

Roy: I wake up slowly, groggily to the feel of your warm hand stroking my cock... I immediately feel my cock hardening, your expert hands instantly having an effect... The memory of where I am floods back and the same old mix of shame, guilt and fear creep back in... But so does an intense feeling of want, need and desire

Danna: "good morning my sexy toy, or shell I say good moaning" I chuckle

Roy: "What are you doing to me" I whisper; feeling the tightness of my restraints

Danna: "I really don’t know" I reply innocently.

Roy: "Bullshit" I growl through slowly returning functional lips

Danna: My phone is ringing, and I put my panties back into your mouth, than cover it with my hand. "hello…" I answer to one of my suppliers on the other side of the line.

Roy: I am growing to love the feel of your wet dirty panties in my mouth and I find myself savoring the taste
I still struggle against you as you take your call - hoping to attract attention and be saved
Despite the fact my cock continues to stay harder than ever
Danna: as I end up the call I take my scarf and wrap it around your gag. "This will keep you shut" I say through greeted teeth. I dive down and hold your cock in my hand. I brush my tongue on the tip and then suck it fully into my mouth. I hold it in then let it out slowly… vacuumed… moaning as I enjoy your taste and the fact I can control you in such a way. My hand follows my lips and strokes it all the way down to your balls.

Roy: Mmmm I can only murmur through the soaked fabric
My head tilts back and I let out a long moan through the fabric of your underwear... I cannot deny how good your rapist mouth feels wrapped around my throbbing manhood
I can feel another climax building as you use my cock as your plaything

Danna: "I'll make you cum multiple times and I don’t care if it will be too much for you to handle" I say wickedly as I get on top of you and start riding you wildly.

Roy: I moan in protest... Or pleasure... I can't tell the difference anymore
I look up at your olive skin and shapely curves
The years have been kind to you and I cannot deny the pure sexuality of this older woman
I realize with a start that I desperately want her to fuck me, to use me
Completely lost in the moment
I am turned on by your compete disregard for my relationship...
All I want in that moment is your cunt wrapped around my hardened cock

Danna: "that’s right… you're all mine… forget your wedding forget the world you're my slave tonight" I say panting

Roy: You bitch! I think as my legs move up around you to encourage your thrusting, urging you deeper onto my cock

Danna: "do you love your mistress slave"? I ask looking at you lustfully

Roy: Through my full mouth I somehow say "yes mistress"

Danna: "cum with me… "I moan as I feel my climax hitting me again… that sweet divine sensation sending jolts of pleasure starting from the depth of my womb, involving every piece of my body. I'm swatting, shivering… I look down at you…

Roy: Mmmm "no" I whimper in a mixture of pain and anticipation "I can't take any more..." I groan hard as I cum inside you in such power that it knocks me out.
Post #1036716 Back to top ▲
2/15/2017

SunGirl
Danna: 'I always hated folding cloth'; I thought to myself, pulling out of the large pail, another shirt and fold it. Why did I ever decide to open myself a boutique? It was so late and I was dying to go home, but since my associate took a trip to Hawaii, I had to do everything myself. 'She must be having a good time there while I'm here', I thought to myself. 'But why am I complaining, no one is waiting for me at home'. Suddenly I hear a strange noise, I look at the front glass door, and see a handsome man standing there shouting and banging on the glass, soaking wet from the stormy weather outside.
"I'm sorry we're close" I yell back and sign with my hands as I approach the door

Roy: "please lady, I'm begging you… I just need a pair of trousers" I yell at you as I see you approaching, hoping you'll be able to hear me through the glass. I feel so desperate; Sharon will kill me for ruining the trousers of my wedding suit.
Danna: "sir", I say as I open the door. "We are already closed and I can't reopen the cash register today. I say looking at you. You seem so lost and I can't understand the urge for buying some piece of cloth. "Come back tomorrow" I say with a comforting look, "we are opening at 9 AM".

Roy: the minute you stop talking, I can tell that you're about to close the door I slide my foot at the gap between the door and the doorpost, holding the handle firmly, "you don’t understand…" I say desperate to explain the situation I'm in.

Danna: "sir… what are you doing…" I gasp as you won't let me close the door.

Roy: "wait please... just listen…" I say soaking wet. I am freezing cold standing in the rain without my coat or my umbrella. "I'm getting married tomorrow… I accidently ruined my groom's suit- trousers. My future wife will kill me for that; I was too drunk at the bachelor's party… please…" I say as I hold your warm hand with my freezing one. "I'll pay anything… and you don’t have to reopen the cash register, ill am willing to pay any price you want, in any way you choose; cash, checks… just please…" I say looking at you desperate.

Danna: I look at you quite amused. 'Any price I want… in any way I want it…' I can't help but smiling as your last words echoing in the back of my mind repeatedly. My eyes narrows wickedly as a broad smile shows on my face.
"Ok, ok…" I say as I slide open the door and let you get inside.

Roy: I cannot express the relief I feel as you show me in. I step inside and wonder around the shelves looking for a pair of trousers similar to the one I destroyed.

Danna: "you are soaking wet" I say smiling, as I hand you a towel. I can't take my eyes off of you as you dry yourself up. I take a moment to admire the conflicted colors, and the color contrasts between your pale skin, your dark brown, scattered hair, and your deep green eyes. You take off your wet shirt and wrap yourself with the towel as you walk innocently among the shelves.
"Can I offer you some hot tea" I ask walking towards the kitchen.

Roy: "yes please, it's very kind of you" I reply happily. I take a pair of trousers and enter one of the boots to try it on. I walk out after a few minutes and look at the large mirror outside the boot. "What do you think"? I ask, as I see you through the mirror, coming out from the back of the store, holding a tray with two cups of warm tea.

Danna: "Perfect…!" I reply, looking at your topless body, and those lovely pair of trousers you picked up, sneaking up some naughty thoughts into my mind. I lay down the tray on the counter and sit next to it. "I didn’t put any sugar in your tea" I say as I hand you the cup I drugged with my sleeping pills

Roy: "it's perfectly fine miss" I say as I hold the cup and take the seat next to you on the counter. I enjoy the warm feeling it gives me as it warms me up with every sip I take. "I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your help and I'm sorry for delaying your exit planning" I say. I start to feel tired as I speak.

Danna: "I'm glad I could help" I reply. I can tell that the pills are starting to kick in and that you're becoming more and more sleepy. "For how long have you been dating your girlfriend" I ask, trying to earn more time.

Roy: I can't concentrate on your words… I can hear it echoing blurrily in my mind… "what… wha.." I murmur trying to take a grip of myself and not to lose the balance, and drop off my chair.

Danna: as I see you can hardly sit on the chair, I know that you're too weak to fight and I take advantage of the moment, and move forward to the point of no return. I get behind your chair and wrap my arms around your shoulders, supporting you with my body as I lean you against me. I start rubbing your shaped, firmed chest softly, as I lean over and kiss the side of your neck.

Roy: "stop… what are you… what are you doing..." I mumble finitely. At this point I realize you did something to the tea… "No... Please…" I whisper blacking out, my energy is dropping so fast… I can't hold myself anymore and lean with my entire body weight on you. I cannot resist you anymore; I remain passive to your actions, unwillingly letting you use my body as you please.

Danna: your limp body leaning against me indicates that you cannot move. However, your soft moan tells me that you can still feel me. I drop you off your seat and lay you down on the floor. I start pilling your cloths as you're gazing at me faintly. I sit on top of you, and take off my cloths slowly. I use my scarf to tie your wrists behind your back and shove my panties into your mouth. I slip down and suck your hard cock, brushing my tongue on it softly and stroking it until its ready to pleasure me. Once its done, I crawl slowly back to your upper body, kissing licking and nibbling my way up along your inner thighs, your belly, your amazing chest. "You're my sexy toy tonight…" I whisper as I nibble the side of your neck. I can feel your cock throbbing hard beneath me and I rub my clit on it. Moaning deeply, enjoying the pleasure it gives me with every move I make.
"It's time to take you" I say panting. I hold your cock and guide it into my opening. "do you think you can cum before you'll pass out" I say smirking, as I slide your hard throbbing manhood inside me as deep as I can, arching my back and start bouncing up and down your shaft slowly.

Roy: I am in a state of confused ecstasy... My cock feels amazing in your glorious wet cunt but my mind cannot shake the wrongness of the situation... As I stare up at you, helpless, as you bounce up and down on my cock sexily I can feel my orgasm build
How can I let this stranger make me cum!! I think… I can't, I shouldn't, I won't… All valid thoughts, but my deliriously pleasured cock had other ideas, sending jolts of pleasure up my body with each new penetration.

Danna: I increase the speed, slamming myself again and again harder and deeper. Covering your mouth, collecting your moans and protesting groans in my hand. "I'll make you my sex toy, use you for my pleasure whenever I want…" I say panting

Roy: Completely paralyzed by the drugs, I somehow find myself nodding slowly to your words... It is then that I know that there is some deep dark part of me that is turned on by you using me as your sex toy... Using my married cock as your personal belonging... I can feel my cum building in my balls and a part of me tries to stop the impending orgasm, stop me from submitting to you and filling your dominating cunt with my seed...
I cannot stop it however, and in no time I let out a deep moan as my cum shoots inside of you, spraying your walls and filling up your pussy with so much seed that it spills out around me

Danna: I can see you're close and I reach my hand between our thighs and rub your hard tightened balls, as I rub my pussy on the way… "oh my... " I am almost screaming my moans now… you are moaning louder in your gag and it's enough to take me over the edge of complete divine, sweet and warm pleasure… I can feel the pulse inside me start pounding… getting stronger and stronger as I climax. My body is shivering but I still hold your cock hard and deep inside me.

Roy: The intensity of the orgasm mixed with the drug cocktail are enough to knock me out and I slip into a deep state of unconsciousness, as my cum continues to ooze into you

Danna: I take the advantage of the moment, and as soon as you pass out I go to the storage room at the back of the store. I take some plastic restraints then return to the store. I tighten up the plastic restrain on your wrists behind your back and start stroking your unconscious body. Your cock is soft now but I keep stroking it and play with it in my hand. I remove your gag and kiss your lips passionately as my hand keeps stroking you, until I can feel it hardening again.

Roy: I wake up slowly, groggily to the feel of your warm hand stroking my cock... I immediately feel my cock hardening, your expert hands instantly having an effect... The memory of where I am floods back and the same old mix of shame, guilt and fear creep back in... But so does an intense feeling of want, need and desire

Danna: "good morning my sexy toy, or shell I say good moaning" I chuckle

Roy: "What are you doing to me" I whisper; feeling the tightness of my restraints

Danna: "I really don’t know" I reply innocently.

Roy: "Bullshit" I growl through slowly returning functional lips

Danna: My phone is ringing, and I put my panties back into your mouth, than cover it with my hand. "hello…" I answer to one of my suppliers on the other side of the line.

Roy: I am growing to love the feel of your wet dirty panties in my mouth and I find myself savoring the taste
I still struggle against you as you take your call - hoping to attract attention and be saved
Despite the fact my cock continues to stay harder than ever
Danna: as I end up the call I take my scarf and wrap it around your gag. "This will keep you shut" I say through greeted teeth. I dive down and hold your cock in my hand. I brush my tongue on the tip and then suck it fully into my mouth. I hold it in then let it out slowly… vacuumed… moaning as I enjoy your taste and the fact I can control you in such a way. My hand follows my lips and strokes it all the way down to your balls.

Roy: Mmmm I can only murmur through the soaked fabric
My head tilts back and I let out a long moan through the fabric of your underwear... I cannot deny how good your rapist mouth feels wrapped around my throbbing manhood
I can feel another climax building as you use my cock as your plaything

Danna: "I'll make you cum multiple times and I don’t care if it will be too much for you to handle" I say wickedly as I get on top of you and start riding you wildly.

Roy: I moan in protest... Or pleasure... I can't tell the difference anymore
I look up at your olive skin and shapely curves
The years have been kind to you and I cannot deny the pure sexuality of this older woman
I realize with a start that I desperately want her to fuck me, to use me
Completely lost in the moment
I am turned on by your compete disregard for my relationship...
All I want in that moment is your cunt wrapped around my hardened cock

Danna: "that’s right… you're all mine… forget your wedding forget the world you're my slave tonight" I say panting

Roy: You bitch! I think as my legs move up around you to encourage your thrusting, urging you deeper onto my cock

Danna: "do you love your mistress slave"? I ask looking at you lustfully

Roy: Through my full mouth I somehow say "yes mistress"

Danna: "cum with me… "I moan as I feel my climax hitting me again… that sweet divine sensation sending jolts of pleasure starting from the depth of my womb, involving every piece of my body. I'm swatting, shivering… I look down at you…

Roy: Mmmm "no" I whimper in a mixture of pain and anticipation "I can't take any more..." I groan hard as I cum inside you in such power that it knocks me out.
Post #1036716
englishgent
2/23/2017   

Member very good start
can't wait for the next installment
Post #1036863 Back to top ▲
2/23/2017

englishgent
very good start
can't wait for the next installment
Post #1036863
Topic Info