Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Deleted account still showing/can get pagers
Ridley
2/14/2017   

Member Not sure if this is a bug, or what but I know Liri requested her account be deleted back in November, and wandering through the forums tonight for fun, I noticed that posts of hers are still showing up.

Also, seeing that I got curious and sent a pager to her account to see what it would do and it went through no problems
Post #1036698 Back to top ▲
2/14/2017

Ridley
Not sure if this is a bug, or what but I know Liri requested her account be deleted back in November, and wandering through the forums tonight for fun, I noticed that posts of hers are still showing up.

Also, seeing that I got curious and sent a pager to her account to see what it would do and it went through no problems
Post #1036698
Cradz
2/14/2017   

The Owner
The Owner
Yea accounts aren't deleted until a couple of months after the request and if it was a paid account it's a couple of months after the end of the expiration date.

Far too many people request to get their account back after deleting so this way it's much easier to restore. They do get deleted eventually though unless it's an account that was associated with another banned account.

I have manually ran the process to purge deleted accounts so her account should now be deleted.

Edited: 2/14/2017 by Cradz
Post #1036700 Back to top ▲
2/14/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Yea accounts aren't deleted until a couple of months after the request and if it was a paid account it's a couple of months after the end of the expiration date.

Far too many people request to get their account back after deleting so this way it's much easier to restore. They do get deleted eventually though unless it's an account that was associated with another banned account.

I have manually ran the process to purge deleted accounts so her account should now be deleted.

Edited: 2/14/2017 by Cradz
Post #1036700
Ridley
2/18/2017   

Member Ah ha that makes some sense there. Thanks for looking into that/running the deletion thingy.
Post #1036762 Back to top ▲
2/18/2017

Ridley
Ah ha that makes some sense there. Thanks for looking into that/running the deletion thingy.
Post #1036762
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna