Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
New to this
Wozza
1/18/2017   

Member Hi all

Thanks for letting me join this site !! All this is new to me and very much interests me being a Dom but don't know we're to start . I was seeing someone who was in to this well bits of it and it opened my eyes and found my self researching and the person I was seeing said I had tones give, so now I find my self on here hoping to learn.

Cheers
Post #1036225 Back to top ▲
1/18/2017

Wozza
Hi all

Thanks for letting me join this site !! All this is new to me and very much interests me being a Dom but don't know we're to start . I was seeing someone who was in to this well bits of it and it opened my eyes and found my self researching and the person I was seeing said I had tones give, so now I find my self on here hoping to learn.

Cheers
Post #1036225
{ksenia}PoP
1/19/2017   

Bra Tester
Hello and welcome to The Pork! Big Grin

I hope you can find your way around, read through past discussions and find the links scattered around to resources that might help in your exploration.

There are people around the site with varying degrees of experience and knowledge and occasionally, they gather in the D/s chat rooms. Usually, however, you'll find us all in NHB in a big jumble of vanilla, kinky and just plain perverse. Please do come, meet and greet and keep an eye out for discussions etc in the D/s rooms.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got, anyway. ~Mother Teresa~
Post #1036239 Back to top ▲
1/19/2017

{ksenia}PoP
Bra Tester
Hello and welcome to The Pork! Big Grin

I hope you can find your way around, read through past discussions and find the links scattered around to resources that might help in your exploration.

There are people around the site with varying degrees of experience and knowledge and occasionally, they gather in the D/s chat rooms. Usually, however, you'll find us all in NHB in a big jumble of vanilla, kinky and just plain perverse. Please do come, meet and greet and keep an eye out for discussions etc in the D/s rooms.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got, anyway. ~Mother Teresa~
Post #1036239
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, ksenia