Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Pager Glitching?
*kaydence
11/30/2016   

Icon Maker I'm trying to send icons to Wicked. She can't seem to see any in images pagers. She can see my icons used in chat, because she commented on them and wanted some from me like mine.
When I tried to send her blank options she saw nothing, and they were in my normal PNG format. I changed the first set of finished icons in JPG format. Neither option worked.
She says she only sees my typed message and not the images at all. When I look at the copy in my sent folder it contains the images. She is on a phone, but if she can see my icons in chat I'm not sure why she can't in pager.

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice. It was supposed to make you feel something.
- Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park

Post #1035197 Back to top ▲
11/30/2016

*kaydence
Icon Maker
I'm trying to send icons to Wicked. She can't seem to see any in images pagers. She can see my icons used in chat, because she commented on them and wanted some from me like mine.
When I tried to send her blank options she saw nothing, and they were in my normal PNG format. I changed the first set of finished icons in JPG format. Neither option worked.
She says she only sees my typed message and not the images at all. When I look at the copy in my sent folder it contains the images. She is on a phone, but if she can see my icons in chat I'm not sure why she can't in pager.

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice. It was supposed to make you feel something.

Post #1035197
Cradz
11/30/2016   

The Owner
The Owner
Probably ignoring images via the site settings (it's a different option for chat pictures).
Post #1035200 Back to top ▲
11/30/2016

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Probably ignoring images via the site settings (it's a different option for chat pictures).
Post #1035200
*kaydence
11/30/2016   

Icon Maker Thank you, I'll relay that info to her. Hopefully it is the fix.

Post #1035201 Back to top ▲
11/30/2016

*kaydence
Icon Maker
Thank you, I'll relay that info to her. Hopefully it is the fix.

Post #1035201
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna