Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Pic explaination
Ivory
11/7/2016   

I've been asked several times to explain the pic that's here. It's a screen shot from a home video I made a couple of years ago. My gorgeous then gf gave me a "white fantasy" late one afternoon... candles, wine, her make-up was perfect, a long beautiful wig, a white lace dress, no bra and white satin crotchless panties. The pic is from my POV and we'd just started fucking. I laid down on my back, started recording and she just walked over and sat all the way down on my cock. I'm deep inside her as she's sitting there playing and squirming. Can you can kinda tell the way her crotch is bulging that she has a large, fully erect penis buried in her vagina? Satisfied

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034817 Back to top ▲
11/7/2016

Ivory
I've been asked several times to explain the pic that's here. It's a screen shot from a home video I made a couple of years ago. My gorgeous then gf gave me a "white fantasy" late one afternoon... candles, wine, her make-up was perfect, a long beautiful wig, a white lace dress, no bra and white satin crotchless panties. The pic is from my POV and we'd just started fucking. I laid down on my back, started recording and she just walked over and sat all the way down on my cock. I'm deep inside her as she's sitting there playing and squirming. Can you can kinda tell the way her crotch is bulging that she has a large, fully erect penis buried in her vagina? Satisfied

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034817
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna