Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Cunnilingus Nocturnal
Ivory
10/12/2016   

Do you remember the very first time I ever ate you awake? At that time Rolleyes you said you'd never experienced that. We'd only been dating for about 3-4 weeks; we were traveling together and stayed overnight in LA remember? I'd bought you some panties just before we left but I didn't know you'd worn those black ones to travel in. I loved flirting and playing around on the plane lol When we got in the rental car, I remember how horny we both were...you smiling that sexy smile at me and kissing my neck and rubbing my crotch as I drove with my fingers in your pussy. You got me SO hard in the car! Glad we parked close to the front door. Wasn't the elevator hot fun? I still don't think the video could see anything except some guy with his back to the camera and his hand up a hot girl's dress. You got really wet...you always do..I knew how bad you wanted to fuck. I remember shutting and locking the door, dropping the bags and walking into the room and you'd already pulled the covers back and were on your back with your dress pulled up and your legs spread. I was very greedy...I didn't kiss you...yet. All I wanted to do just then was bury my face in your pussy and make you cum with my mouth. I slid my hands under your ass, lifted your hips with your legs around my neck, shoved my face into your panties and started. Baby you were already hot and sweaty from traveling and SO wet from me fingering you...such a SEXY smell! The lace-lined opening was at the perfect spot for me to suck on your clit and rub my chin in your pussy at the same time. Wow you always did cum so FAST like that! And that always made you hornier! Then I fucked you real hard on your back the way you like it. I think we fucked a long time but we both fell asleep. Something woke me up and it was about 1am and you were on my left sleeping on your left side with your knees bent. You were still dressed...hadn't even taken off your bra Laugh I softly slipped my nose between your legs and into your panties. MmmMM the smell was intoxicating! "ooo...oohh" you softly whisper as I slid the end of my tongue into your pussy. I shove my face further into you as I feel your warm muscled legs opening up. I keep tonguing you, deeper and longer and licking you, holding you by your hips as you roll onto your back and sleepily murmur "ooO yes baby...oooh I like that...OMG yes..." I lick you up & down like a popsicle. Now you're almost awake and looking down at me eating you as you take off your bra. Your gorgeous tits pop out but I don't stop..I grab and fondle them both and pinch those beautiful hard nipples. You push your crotch harder onto my face, rubbing and squirming against my chin. "Oh please fuck me baby....please just fuck me right NOW" you demand. I sit up and wearing only my t-shirt, slide my big hard cock toward your crotch. You grabbed it with one hand, spread your legs, guided it thru the slit and pushed your pussy straight up...I was instantly buried in your hot wet cunt! We kiss passionately and fuck. "OMG your pussy tastes so fuckin' good and is SO hot and tight baby!" I panted. "Your big DICK is SO BIG and hard and nice!" you breath as you add "And when you kiss me, you smell like sex and my pussy...mmm...omg baby PLEASE you gotta wake me up again like this in the morning!!" She wrapped her legs around me as we kissed and fucked, pushing her tits against my chest and about that time, I think I started cumming again...I already knew I was close and you had your legs wrapped completely around me. I just remember kissing you as I fucked you hard and filled you up...I had my right hand under your ass and my left hand on your right tit, pinching your nipple. And I kept my hand under your ass as my cock swelled and throbbed and pumped you full of hot juice, feeling it as it runs outta your panties and down the insides of your thighs. Your pussy is so tight, there's not even enough room for the cum! mmMM I love fucking you on your back baby. That's SUCH a sexy post-coitus feeling for this man: your firm bubble-butt ass in soft lacy panties resting in my hand as I feel our warm juice oozing down my partially-erect cock that's still inside you...

Edited: 11/29/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034346 Back to top ▲
10/12/2016

Ivory
Do you remember the very first time I ever ate you awake? At that time Rolleyes you said you'd never experienced that. We'd only been dating for about 3-4 weeks; we were traveling together and stayed overnight in LA remember? I'd bought you some panties just before we left but I didn't know you'd worn those black ones to travel in. I loved flirting and playing around on the plane lol When we got in the rental car, I remember how horny we both were...you smiling that sexy smile at me and kissing my neck and rubbing my crotch as I drove with my fingers in your pussy. You got me SO hard in the car! Glad we parked close to the front door. Wasn't the elevator hot fun? I still don't think the video could see anything except some guy with his back to the camera and his hand up a hot girl's dress. You got really wet...you always do..I knew how bad you wanted to fuck. I remember shutting and locking the door, dropping the bags and walking into the room and you'd already pulled the covers back and were on your back with your dress pulled up and your legs spread. I was very greedy...I didn't kiss you...yet. All I wanted to do just then was bury my face in your pussy and make you cum with my mouth. I slid my hands under your ass, lifted your hips with your legs around my neck, shoved my face into your panties and started. Baby you were already hot and sweaty from traveling and SO wet from me fingering you...such a SEXY smell! The lace-lined opening was at the perfect spot for me to suck on your clit and rub my chin in your pussy at the same time. Wow you always did cum so FAST like that! And that always made you hornier! Then I fucked you real hard on your back the way you like it. I think we fucked a long time but we both fell asleep. Something woke me up and it was about 1am and you were on my left sleeping on your left side with your knees bent. You were still dressed...hadn't even taken off your bra Laugh I softly slipped my nose between your legs and into your panties. MmmMM the smell was intoxicating! "ooo...oohh" you softly whisper as I slid the end of my tongue into your pussy. I shove my face further into you as I feel your warm muscled legs opening up. I keep tonguing you, deeper and longer and licking you, holding you by your hips as you roll onto your back and sleepily murmur "ooO yes baby...oooh I like that...OMG yes..." I lick you up & down like a popsicle. Now you're almost awake and looking down at me eating you as you take off your bra. Your gorgeous tits pop out but I don't stop..I grab and fondle them both and pinch those beautiful hard nipples. You push your crotch harder onto my face, rubbing and squirming against my chin. "Oh please fuck me baby....please just fuck me right NOW" you demand. I sit up and wearing only my t-shirt, slide my big hard cock toward your crotch. You grabbed it with one hand, spread your legs, guided it thru the slit and pushed your pussy straight up...I was instantly buried in your hot wet cunt! We kiss passionately and fuck. "OMG your pussy tastes so fuckin' good and is SO hot and tight baby!" I panted. "Your big DICK is SO BIG and hard and nice!" you breath as you add "And when you kiss me, you smell like sex and my pussy...mmm...omg baby PLEASE you gotta wake me up again like this in the morning!!" She wrapped her legs around me as we kissed and fucked, pushing her tits against my chest and about that time, I think I started cumming again...I already knew I was close and you had your legs wrapped completely around me. I just remember kissing you as I fucked you hard and filled you up...I had my right hand under your ass and my left hand on your right tit, pinching your nipple. And I kept my hand under your ass as my cock swelled and throbbed and pumped you full of hot juice, feeling it as it runs outta your panties and down the insides of your thighs. Your pussy is so tight, there's not even enough room for the cum! mmMM I love fucking you on your back baby. That's SUCH a sexy post-coitus feeling for this man: your firm bubble-butt ass in soft lacy panties resting in my hand as I feel our warm juice oozing down my partially-erect cock that's still inside you...

Edited: 11/29/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034346
Topic Info