Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Whole new world looking for friends
PinkPixy90
10/10/2016   

Member Hello, Hello,

I am new to this world and and life style. I have not been in a D/s relationship before and have many questions. I have read a lot and done my research, so i know what i like and need but, still feel very alone with no one to talk to who will understand. Friends right now is what i need most. So if your interested in talking please let me know. Thank you
Post #1034310 Back to top ▲
10/10/2016

PinkPixy90
Hello, Hello,

I am new to this world and and life style. I have not been in a D/s relationship before and have many questions. I have read a lot and done my research, so i know what i like and need but, still feel very alone with no one to talk to who will understand. Friends right now is what i need most. So if your interested in talking please let me know. Thank you
Post #1034310
littleCurious
1/19/2017   

Member I understand what you are saying completely! I don't feel like I can talk about my wants and needs to any of my family and friends because it will change how they see me. I am a single mom of two girls who is just trying to figure out all of this on my own. Please feel free to message me I am not experienced but I am willing to talk and listen any time.
Post #1036236 Back to top ▲
1/19/2017

littleCurious
I understand what you are saying completely! I don't feel like I can talk about my wants and needs to any of my family and friends because it will change how they see me. I am a single mom of two girls who is just trying to figure out all of this on my own. Please feel free to message me I am not experienced but I am willing to talk and listen any time.
Post #1036236
{ksenia}PoP
1/19/2017   

Bra Tester
Hello and welcome to The Pork!!

Please do find your way into the chat rooms and get to know people. While the D/s rooms are not always in use, there are many people around with different levels of experience and knowledge, who have all, at some point, been where you are right now.

I promise we don't bite Big Grin at least, not without your consent.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got, anyway. ~Mother Teresa~
Post #1036238 Back to top ▲
1/19/2017

{ksenia}PoP
Bra Tester
Hello and welcome to The Pork!!

Please do find your way into the chat rooms and get to know people. While the D/s rooms are not always in use, there are many people around with different levels of experience and knowledge, who have all, at some point, been where you are right now.

I promise we don't bite Big Grin at least, not without your consent.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got, anyway. ~Mother Teresa~
Post #1036238
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, ksenia