Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Email to a recent FWB
Ivory
10/10/2016   

I was recently masturbating thinking about the last time you woke me up by sitting on my face. We'd fucked a long time the night before; you cummed several times and I cummed again plus we'd used some cinnamon lube. You also kept your panties on when I fucked you to sleep. So the next morning, the first thing I noticed was the aroma of your pussy...I think it happened as I started to wake up as you got your crotch close to me. And even as you first softly slid down my face with my nose thru the slit in your panties, all my half awake brain could think for a moment was "OMG this pussy smells SO fuckin' GOOD!!" As I held your ass and ate you, I could feel you sliding and squirming against my face to get your clit in my mouth. Almost as soon as I started sucking it, you started cumming. You were SO horny!! And I remember as fast as you could, you pulled the covers down and just sat straight down on my big hard cock. I loved leaning forward and sucking your nipples with my hands around your waist while you rode me. You seemed to really like it when I sat up and lifted you up with my hands under your ass and wrapped your legs around my waist and fucked you real hard from underneath while I was kissing you with pussy all over my face. Don't you love it when your naked tits rub and bounce against my chest like that? Baby my cock fits your cunt perfectly... we fuck so hard that by the time I ram your back wall a few times we both cum! Isn't it fun to fuck sitting up and facing each other? Bounce So...when are we seeing each other again?

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034300 Back to top ▲
10/10/2016

Ivory
I was recently masturbating thinking about the last time you woke me up by sitting on my face. We'd fucked a long time the night before; you cummed several times and I cummed again plus we'd used some cinnamon lube. You also kept your panties on when I fucked you to sleep. So the next morning, the first thing I noticed was the aroma of your pussy...I think it happened as I started to wake up as you got your crotch close to me. And even as you first softly slid down my face with my nose thru the slit in your panties, all my half awake brain could think for a moment was "OMG this pussy smells SO fuckin' GOOD!!" As I held your ass and ate you, I could feel you sliding and squirming against my face to get your clit in my mouth. Almost as soon as I started sucking it, you started cumming. You were SO horny!! And I remember as fast as you could, you pulled the covers down and just sat straight down on my big hard cock. I loved leaning forward and sucking your nipples with my hands around your waist while you rode me. You seemed to really like it when I sat up and lifted you up with my hands under your ass and wrapped your legs around my waist and fucked you real hard from underneath while I was kissing you with pussy all over my face. Don't you love it when your naked tits rub and bounce against my chest like that? Baby my cock fits your cunt perfectly... we fuck so hard that by the time I ram your back wall a few times we both cum! Isn't it fun to fuck sitting up and facing each other? Bounce So...when are we seeing each other again?

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034300
Topic Info