Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
One Sexy Morning
Ivory
10/10/2016   

One morning my live-in stripper gf & I started fucking as we woke up. We were all over each other, sucking and fucking like rabbits! Within a few seconds after we'd both cummed, suddenly we heard a noise from the upstairs bedroom. "OMG Cindi's awake" my gf whispered. Cindi (her stripper gf) had stayed over & we'd all partied pretty hard the night before. "I gotta go up & see if she's ok" she said as she got out of bed. "Sorry baby the pussy fairy will be right back" she giggled. She slipped on a short little yellow dress and went upstairs. A few minutes later, I could hear them laughing really loudly and pausing and laughing again. I admit, I was so curious (and it was wrong to eavesdrop) but I crept halfway up the stairs and heard.... "....and you SO smell like sex! You been fuckin' ain't ya you sexy ho! Yeah hahaha But listen honey, you gotta shower & do your makeup...if we're gonna cancel today, I don't care but I gotta know soon..." Cindi was saying. I quickly crept back downstairs, grabbed the phone and texted her "Tell the pussy fairy the dick elf wants to fuck her again" They'd started laughing and talking again and I heard Cindi's phone beep. A pause in the laughter for a moment...then hysterical laughter as they both came walking out of the bedroom and downstairs. My gorgeous gf smiled a sexy smile as she walked up to me. I was sitting on the couch wearing sweats with no underwear and a t-shirt...the outline of my big erect cock was very obvious. "What's this message from somebody called the dick elf?" she laughed "Well aren't you the pussy fairy?" I laughed "Damn y'all, will you just go fuck?" Cindi giggled and added "Just look at your man honey he's READY to GO for ROUND 2! Hahaha" My gf was still standing with her hot wet crotch against my right arm...I could feel her warm moist legs on my arm as she leaned against me and my cock got even bigger and harder. "Please excuse us Cindi? We need about 30-35 minutes...?" I smiled and said. She laughed as we moved toward the bedroom. "That's what I hear about you...you know how to keep a girl very happy" she teased.

Edited: 11/2/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034299 Back to top ▲
10/10/2016

Ivory
One morning my live-in stripper gf & I started fucking as we woke up. We were all over each other, sucking and fucking like rabbits! Within a few seconds after we'd both cummed, suddenly we heard a noise from the upstairs bedroom. "OMG Cindi's awake" my gf whispered. Cindi (her stripper gf) had stayed over & we'd all partied pretty hard the night before. "I gotta go up & see if she's ok" she said as she got out of bed. "Sorry baby the pussy fairy will be right back" she giggled. She slipped on a short little yellow dress and went upstairs. A few minutes later, I could hear them laughing really loudly and pausing and laughing again. I admit, I was so curious (and it was wrong to eavesdrop) but I crept halfway up the stairs and heard.... "....and you SO smell like sex! You been fuckin' ain't ya you sexy ho! Yeah hahaha But listen honey, you gotta shower & do your makeup...if we're gonna cancel today, I don't care but I gotta know soon..." Cindi was saying. I quickly crept back downstairs, grabbed the phone and texted her "Tell the pussy fairy the dick elf wants to fuck her again" They'd started laughing and talking again and I heard Cindi's phone beep. A pause in the laughter for a moment...then hysterical laughter as they both came walking out of the bedroom and downstairs. My gorgeous gf smiled a sexy smile as she walked up to me. I was sitting on the couch wearing sweats with no underwear and a t-shirt...the outline of my big erect cock was very obvious. "What's this message from somebody called the dick elf?" she laughed "Well aren't you the pussy fairy?" I laughed "Damn y'all, will you just go fuck?" Cindi giggled and added "Just look at your man honey he's READY to GO for ROUND 2! Hahaha" My gf was still standing with her hot wet crotch against my right arm...I could feel her warm moist legs on my arm as she leaned against me and my cock got even bigger and harder. "Please excuse us Cindi? We need about 30-35 minutes...?" I smiled and said. She laughed as we moved toward the bedroom. "That's what I hear about you...you know how to keep a girl very happy" she teased.

Edited: 11/2/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034299
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna