Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Oral at Work/Vaginal at Home
Ivory
10/9/2016   

About 10 years ago, I was living with a hot young black girl. She was working as a waitress in an upscale restaurant on the breakfast and lunch shift. Her working dress code was a knee length dark skirt and a light blouse. One day she said she'd started getting flirty with a much younger guy at work (she was 28, he was 17). We laughed about it and said "Not even safe sex...only playing around, he's a minor!" Then I noticed one day when we were playing around after I'd picked her up from work, she smelled so mmm...I slid my hand up her skirt...her pussy was soaking wet! I teased her about it & she giggled and said they'd sneaked into the storage room at work on a break a few minutes before I'd picked her up and he'd fingered her. She'd usually cum really fast from getting fingered so that explained it perfectly! LOL Sign So we decided she'd wear some crotchless panties to work the next day. That afternoon when they sneaked into the storage room, she said she just walked over and leaned back against a desk, pulled up her skirt, spread her legs & told him to finger her and eat her pussy. Said it was pretty quick but they ended up with her sitting on his face. When I picked her up about 20 minutes later and slid my hand between her legs, she was so wet even her panties were soaked! My dick got rock hard instantly, and as I drove, I kept my hand sideways there....she was squirming and scooting as I was rubbing and squishing my hand against her wet hot crotch. Sometimes I'd finger her & tease her. As soon as we got home, we both ran up the steps, she quickly shut the front door and said "Just FUCK me! FUCK me QUICK!" I grabbed her, dropped my jeans, bent her over the couch and started fucking her. My big dick was already rock hard and she was so wet, I just forced my way into her. "UghHHAAAHH" she half screamed as her little cunt stretched to accommodate me. It looked so mmmM...watching her perfect ass framed in those lacy black panties as my big shiny wet cock slid in & out of her. I fucked her real hard as I reached under her with my left hand, pushing in against her stomach with my fingers so we could both feel my cock bulging inside her & she started cumming again...and I just exploded in her! Wow I filled her SO full...Mmm!

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034295 Back to top ▲
10/9/2016

Ivory
About 10 years ago, I was living with a hot young black girl. She was working as a waitress in an upscale restaurant on the breakfast and lunch shift. Her working dress code was a knee length dark skirt and a light blouse. One day she said she'd started getting flirty with a much younger guy at work (she was 28, he was 17). We laughed about it and said "Not even safe sex...only playing around, he's a minor!" Then I noticed one day when we were playing around after I'd picked her up from work, she smelled so mmm...I slid my hand up her skirt...her pussy was soaking wet! I teased her about it & she giggled and said they'd sneaked into the storage room at work on a break a few minutes before I'd picked her up and he'd fingered her. She'd usually cum really fast from getting fingered so that explained it perfectly! LOL Sign So we decided she'd wear some crotchless panties to work the next day. That afternoon when they sneaked into the storage room, she said she just walked over and leaned back against a desk, pulled up her skirt, spread her legs & told him to finger her and eat her pussy. Said it was pretty quick but they ended up with her sitting on his face. When I picked her up about 20 minutes later and slid my hand between her legs, she was so wet even her panties were soaked! My dick got rock hard instantly, and as I drove, I kept my hand sideways there....she was squirming and scooting as I was rubbing and squishing my hand against her wet hot crotch. Sometimes I'd finger her & tease her. As soon as we got home, we both ran up the steps, she quickly shut the front door and said "Just FUCK me! FUCK me QUICK!" I grabbed her, dropped my jeans, bent her over the couch and started fucking her. My big dick was already rock hard and she was so wet, I just forced my way into her. "UghHHAAAHH" she half screamed as her little cunt stretched to accommodate me. It looked so mmmM...watching her perfect ass framed in those lacy black panties as my big shiny wet cock slid in & out of her. I fucked her real hard as I reached under her with my left hand, pushing in against her stomach with my fingers so we could both feel my cock bulging inside her & she started cumming again...and I just exploded in her! Wow I filled her SO full...Mmm!

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034295
Topic Info