Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Lady and the Girl - into darkness
HalloweenJack
10/9/2016   

Member This is a continuation of the Lady and the Girl story line.
http://www.the-pork.com/Topic1007554-42-1.aspx
(Warning - Some may find the content offensive)

It was late afternnon when she heard Rebecca call her.
"Emma come here!"
Emma hobbled down the stairs and shuffled along the corridor. She paused outside her Mistresses door, and straightened up. She entered slowly, her head bowed slightly. Her Mistress turned to see her enter, smiled and cocked her head slightly. She walked over to the girl and put her hand under her chin raising her head. "You don't have to bow your head to me."
"I have a visitor coming this afternoon. You will recognise him, but his visit is to remain a secret."
She adopted a serious expression. "You must understand that. You are to say nothing about who the visitor is or what you will see, to anyone!"
The girl shook her head "No Ma'am, I wont repeat anything. You know you can trust me. May I know who the visitor is? Would you like me to serve some refreshment?"
The woman laughed. "Oh no! No refreshments! In fact he must not see you."
"Oh" said the girl, somewhat puzzled.
The woman giggled. "Yes, you may watch. I think it will be an education, but you are to remain hidden in the cupboard."
"Very well" Ma,am "You just want me to remain hidden and watch?"
"Yes! Rebecca replied. "And not a sound!" she put her finger to her lips making the universal sign for silence. "No matter what you see."
"I shall do as you wish, Mistress."

At 5 pm the doorbell rang. As arranged Emma climbed into the cupboard in the front room. It was a tight squeeze, but she managed to get in and close the slatted door. Through the slats she had a perfect view of the room. After a short while, she heard her Mistress greet someone. It was a man. A few moments later they entered the room. When she saw who it was she gasped, quickly putting her hand over her mouth. It was the local priest.

She could not hear the conversation as they seemed to whisper. She thought it odd that they hadn't gone to sit down. The man handed over a small leather bag. Her Mistress took it and laid it on the table. She reached in and took out a pair of long white silk gloves. She laid those on the table next to the bag. She then turned to a small cupboard in the corner. She took a key from her pocket, inserted it into the lock and opened the door. Inside there appeared to be a little shrine or alter. There were little vases with flowers and herbs, and on a shelf two old leather bound books, a black cloth was draped over the back with the symbol of a pentangle. Among the other items she could make out were the skull of a small animal, and a pair of black candles. She grimaced, then noticed that the man had started to undress. She had never seen a man fully naked before. He eyes widened and she was transfixed.
"On you knees! It's time to re-dedicate yourself." said Rebecca.
The man nodded and fell to his knees in front of the alter. He started to mumble some words. Rebecca took the bag, reached in and took out a cup. She walked over and held the cup in front of the alter, said a few words, then placed it on the floor. She returned to the table and took an implement from the bag. Emma could not make it out. It seemed to have a handle and a number of small chains attached to the handle. At the end of the chain, there seemed to be small metal triangles.

Rebecca went up to the man and stood next to him, swinging the chains. The man seemed nervous. "Are you ready?" she said. The man nodded. She handed the implement to him and in a louder voice she started to count "One!"
He swung the implement over his shoulder, the chains leaving several red lines and the triangles on the end causing little droplets of blood to appear. His body shuddered.
She gritted her teeth. "He will not be pleased by that feeble attempt. Harder! Two!" The man repeated his action. He body jerked as the chain made contact and a groan escaped from his lips.
Emma could not look away. She was terrified by what she saw. How could the priest do this to himself and why? But she was also fascinated.
"Three" - again the chains fell on his back. Emma;s heart was beating...it was awful but somehow she wanted to see more...she even wondered what it felt like..
"Four" - it continued. The blood started to run down his back.
Emma started to feel strange. It reminded her of the time her Mistress was cruel to her. How she hated it and was scared, but it was exciting, and afterwards she felt a glow unlike anything else she had experienced.
"Thirty Nine..Forty" The man's motions were automatic now, as if a numbness had settled in.
"I think that should suffice." Rebecca picked up the cup and pressed it against the mans skin. He had been sweating and she let a few drops run into the cup. Then she pressed it against his back and some blood ran into the cup. She told him to spit, holding the cup up to his mouth. Obediently he did as she commanded.

She walked back to the table, placed the implement into the bag and pulled on the white gloves. Returning to him, she placed the cup in front of him. He moved forward onto his hands and knees. Emma could move see the mans member hanging down. She leaned forward trying to see better - she had no idea a mans appendage could be that large. Rebecca reached under and took hold of his cock with her gloved hand and started to perform what, to Emma, seemed to be a milking motion. Emma gasped when she saw it get even bigger and harder. Rebecca continued until the mans body stiffened and he emitted a groan. She directed his cock so that his seed shot out into the cup. After a few moments the man sat up. Rebecca picked up the cup and said a few more words in front of the alter, then pressed the cup to his lips forcing him to drink it's contents.

"Thank you" he murmured.

She stood up, and walked back to the bag, placing the cup and the gloves back in, then turned to the man and said. "Get dressed and remember who you serve." The man nodded and proceeded to get dressed.

Rebecca walked him to the door. As he was about to leave, he asked "Any news of the Master?"
She seemed irritated. "He will come soon. You will be told when."
The man nodded and went on his way.

Rebecca turned and walked briskly back to the cupboard where Emma was hidden.
She flung open the door and ginned at Emma. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Ma'am, it was interesting but I don't understand what I saw."

Rebecca laughed. "Oh, I think you understood more than you will admit to."

She reached out and took the girls hand. "Come, I have need of you."
Post #1034286 Back to top ▲
10/9/2016

HalloweenJack
This is a continuation of the Lady and the Girl story line.
http://www.the-pork.com/Topic1007554-42-1.aspx
(Warning - Some may find the content offensive)

It was late afternnon when she heard Rebecca call her.
"Emma come here!"
Emma hobbled down the stairs and shuffled along the corridor. She paused outside her Mistresses door, and straightened up. She entered slowly, her head bowed slightly. Her Mistress turned to see her enter, smiled and cocked her head slightly. She walked over to the girl and put her hand under her chin raising her head. "You don't have to bow your head to me."
"I have a visitor coming this afternoon. You will recognise him, but his visit is to remain a secret."
She adopted a serious expression. "You must understand that. You are to say nothing about who the visitor is or what you will see, to anyone!"
The girl shook her head "No Ma'am, I wont repeat anything. You know you can trust me. May I know who the visitor is? Would you like me to serve some refreshment?"
The woman laughed. "Oh no! No refreshments! In fact he must not see you."
"Oh" said the girl, somewhat puzzled.
The woman giggled. "Yes, you may watch. I think it will be an education, but you are to remain hidden in the cupboard."
"Very well" Ma,am "You just want me to remain hidden and watch?"
"Yes! Rebecca replied. "And not a sound!" she put her finger to her lips making the universal sign for silence. "No matter what you see."
"I shall do as you wish, Mistress."

At 5 pm the doorbell rang. As arranged Emma climbed into the cupboard in the front room. It was a tight squeeze, but she managed to get in and close the slatted door. Through the slats she had a perfect view of the room. After a short while, she heard her Mistress greet someone. It was a man. A few moments later they entered the room. When she saw who it was she gasped, quickly putting her hand over her mouth. It was the local priest.

She could not hear the conversation as they seemed to whisper. She thought it odd that they hadn't gone to sit down. The man handed over a small leather bag. Her Mistress took it and laid it on the table. She reached in and took out a pair of long white silk gloves. She laid those on the table next to the bag. She then turned to a small cupboard in the corner. She took a key from her pocket, inserted it into the lock and opened the door. Inside there appeared to be a little shrine or alter. There were little vases with flowers and herbs, and on a shelf two old leather bound books, a black cloth was draped over the back with the symbol of a pentangle. Among the other items she could make out were the skull of a small animal, and a pair of black candles. She grimaced, then noticed that the man had started to undress. She had never seen a man fully naked before. He eyes widened and she was transfixed.
"On you knees! It's time to re-dedicate yourself." said Rebecca.
The man nodded and fell to his knees in front of the alter. He started to mumble some words. Rebecca took the bag, reached in and took out a cup. She walked over and held the cup in front of the alter, said a few words, then placed it on the floor. She returned to the table and took an implement from the bag. Emma could not make it out. It seemed to have a handle and a number of small chains attached to the handle. At the end of the chain, there seemed to be small metal triangles.

Rebecca went up to the man and stood next to him, swinging the chains. The man seemed nervous. "Are you ready?" she said. The man nodded. She handed the implement to him and in a louder voice she started to count "One!"
He swung the implement over his shoulder, the chains leaving several red lines and the triangles on the end causing little droplets of blood to appear. His body shuddered.
She gritted her teeth. "He will not be pleased by that feeble attempt. Harder! Two!" The man repeated his action. He body jerked as the chain made contact and a groan escaped from his lips.
Emma could not look away. She was terrified by what she saw. How could the priest do this to himself and why? But she was also fascinated.
"Three" - again the chains fell on his back. Emma;s heart was beating...it was awful but somehow she wanted to see more...she even wondered what it felt like..
"Four" - it continued. The blood started to run down his back.
Emma started to feel strange. It reminded her of the time her Mistress was cruel to her. How she hated it and was scared, but it was exciting, and afterwards she felt a glow unlike anything else she had experienced.
"Thirty Nine..Forty" The man's motions were automatic now, as if a numbness had settled in.
"I think that should suffice." Rebecca picked up the cup and pressed it against the mans skin. He had been sweating and she let a few drops run into the cup. Then she pressed it against his back and some blood ran into the cup. She told him to spit, holding the cup up to his mouth. Obediently he did as she commanded.

She walked back to the table, placed the implement into the bag and pulled on the white gloves. Returning to him, she placed the cup in front of him. He moved forward onto his hands and knees. Emma could move see the mans member hanging down. She leaned forward trying to see better - she had no idea a mans appendage could be that large. Rebecca reached under and took hold of his cock with her gloved hand and started to perform what, to Emma, seemed to be a milking motion. Emma gasped when she saw it get even bigger and harder. Rebecca continued until the mans body stiffened and he emitted a groan. She directed his cock so that his seed shot out into the cup. After a few moments the man sat up. Rebecca picked up the cup and said a few more words in front of the alter, then pressed the cup to his lips forcing him to drink it's contents.

"Thank you" he murmured.

She stood up, and walked back to the bag, placing the cup and the gloves back in, then turned to the man and said. "Get dressed and remember who you serve." The man nodded and proceeded to get dressed.

Rebecca walked him to the door. As he was about to leave, he asked "Any news of the Master?"
She seemed irritated. "He will come soon. You will be told when."
The man nodded and went on his way.

Rebecca turned and walked briskly back to the cupboard where Emma was hidden.
She flung open the door and ginned at Emma. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Ma'am, it was interesting but I don't understand what I saw."

Rebecca laughed. "Oh, I think you understood more than you will admit to."

She reached out and took the girls hand. "Come, I have need of you."
Post #1034286
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna