Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Pussyface, 69ing and View....3 more emails to the same ex gf
Ivory
10/8/2016   

Member PUSSYFACE
I can't wait to feel you throbbing and cumming all over me while I fuck you from behind...especially after I've already made you cum in my mouth : )  And you cum so many times and SO much baby!!  Remember how much pussy and cum I've had on my chin & lips before? I remember one time you had me look in the mirror... Wow I'm all shiny & just COVERED in your pussy!!!  LOL 🌟❤️  Maybe you should take a picture of me like that? :-)  I just love KISSING YOU deeply and rubbing and smearing juice on your gorgeous body... especially biting your nipples! I JUST LOVE having your delicious pussy all over my face

69ING
Wow I love you and miss you SO much : (   I miss your warmth in bed at night 🙁 I miss having coffee with you in the morning and talking  ❤️ The dog misses you 🐺  And I miss eating you in crotchless panties!! LOL Some are better than others for that do you agree? Yes I agree we need to "test" some more panties   😃 I've noticed that certain ones allow unrestricted vaginal access for my nose, mouth and cock but simultaneously block accidental anal access...Definitely a plus for 69ing and quick fucking!!  Baby I can tell you love sucking me....mmmmMM ...you make me huge and hard while I lick and suck and pinch your clit.... and that makes you SO horny that pretty soon ya just gotta slide that deliciously wet pussy down my stomach, sit down on my big dick and fuck  :-)   And OMG you fuck me SO good baby    I love it when you watch   :-)      sometimes when you're very naughty, it feels like you're just fuckin...like ya just found a nice big cock to play on  :-)  I know when you start doing that, if I suddenly grab your waist & hold you down on it you'll usually cum in about 15 seconds ❤️❤️ then we can 69 again ❤️❤️❤️

VIEW
I don't know exactly what it is about that first view of your pussy a under a dress in crotchless panties that's always made me eat it thoroughly before I fuck it... it just HAS to be eaten and you know it!! LOL  So now I'm on my hands and knees facing you and you're standing up pushing my face into your crotch as you're thrusting your hips forward. My nose slips thru the opening in your panties...mmMMM you're already soaking wet and you start rubbing your pussy back & forth on my nose and mouth. That works really well because I've got a couple of days growth on my upper lip and chin... I grab your ass with both hands, feeling those soft lacy panties against your firm butt cheeks. Carefully keeping my mouth & nose inside the slit, I rub back-and-forth & up and down on your trembling little clit and quickly slip my tongue in and out of yor cunt a few times...mmm you taste SO fuckin' good!!   I try licking you like a popsicle (which you really like) but you like it best when I just hold your ass, bury my face in your crotch and eat your pussy thru your panties.....Opps don't forget to pinch those nipples....they've already got juice on 'em : ) Mmm yea baby keep pushing my head and guiding my mouth... Yea I see why you like it like this so much... I can lick your pussy AND suck on your clit this way....mmmm you're cumming...🌟🌟🌟

Edited: 10/8/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034277 Back to top ▲
10/8/2016

Ivory
PUSSYFACE
I can't wait to feel you throbbing and cumming all over me while I fuck you from behind...especially after I've already made you cum in my mouth : )  And you cum so many times and SO much baby!!  Remember how much pussy and cum I've had on my chin & lips before? I remember one time you had me look in the mirror... Wow I'm all shiny & just COVERED in your pussy!!!  LOL 🌟❤️  Maybe you should take a picture of me like that? :-)  I just love KISSING YOU deeply and rubbing and smearing juice on your gorgeous body... especially biting your nipples! I JUST LOVE having your delicious pussy all over my face

69ING
Wow I love you and miss you SO much : (   I miss your warmth in bed at night 🙁 I miss having coffee with you in the morning and talking  ❤️ The dog misses you 🐺  And I miss eating you in crotchless panties!! LOL Some are better than others for that do you agree? Yes I agree we need to "test" some more panties   😃 I've noticed that certain ones allow unrestricted vaginal access for my nose, mouth and cock but simultaneously block accidental anal access...Definitely a plus for 69ing and quick fucking!!  Baby I can tell you love sucking me....mmmmMM ...you make me huge and hard while I lick and suck and pinch your clit.... and that makes you SO horny that pretty soon ya just gotta slide that deliciously wet pussy down my stomach, sit down on my big dick and fuck  :-)   And OMG you fuck me SO good baby    I love it when you watch   :-)      sometimes when you're very naughty, it feels like you're just fuckin...like ya just found a nice big cock to play on  :-)  I know when you start doing that, if I suddenly grab your waist & hold you down on it you'll usually cum in about 15 seconds ❤️❤️ then we can 69 again ❤️❤️❤️

VIEW
I don't know exactly what it is about that first view of your pussy a under a dress in crotchless panties that's always made me eat it thoroughly before I fuck it... it just HAS to be eaten and you know it!! LOL  So now I'm on my hands and knees facing you and you're standing up pushing my face into your crotch as you're thrusting your hips forward. My nose slips thru the opening in your panties...mmMMM you're already soaking wet and you start rubbing your pussy back & forth on my nose and mouth. That works really well because I've got a couple of days growth on my upper lip and chin... I grab your ass with both hands, feeling those soft lacy panties against your firm butt cheeks. Carefully keeping my mouth & nose inside the slit, I rub back-and-forth & up and down on your trembling little clit and quickly slip my tongue in and out of yor cunt a few times...mmm you taste SO fuckin' good!!   I try licking you like a popsicle (which you really like) but you like it best when I just hold your ass, bury my face in your crotch and eat your pussy thru your panties.....Opps don't forget to pinch those nipples....they've already got juice on 'em : ) Mmm yea baby keep pushing my head and guiding my mouth... Yea I see why you like it like this so much... I can lick your pussy AND suck on your clit this way....mmmm you're cumming...🌟🌟🌟

Edited: 10/8/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034277
Topic Info