Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Two Men in Two Hours
Ivory
10/8/2016   

I'd been in a strictly sexual relationship with a beautiful promiscuous 33 year old girl for about 5-6 months. FWB. We'd both agreed to unprotected sex with each other exclusively but sex with others would always be with condoms. One morning after she'd stayed over, we were having coffee and debating sex and our sexual fetishes. She was teasing me about loving crotchless panties and she bet me dinner there were certain conditions when I wouldn't be able to get hard...even if she WAS wearing  crotchless panties...

About 3 weeks later she called and dropped by in the afternoon smelling like perfume, pot and sex. Of course I instantly busted her & she laughed and confessed to meeting a friend of a friend earlier for lunch and had already planned on seducing him...so they went straight to his place and fucked. Then she smiled a naughty smile and said she'd not changed her panties. I guess my expression was priceless! LOL Sign We were still standing there laughing & facing each other in the kitchen so I just lifted her skirt up. I could already see her hot pink bra straps and OMG she was wearing matching crotchless panties! I grinned and immediately slid my finger thru the slit and started fingering her with my left hand. She gasped, smiled, bent her knees, put her hand on my back and spread her legs slightly. I grabbed her waist & pulled her to me with my right hand and plunged my finger deeper into her hot little cunt. I bit the inside and back of her neck, whispered in her ear what a naughty girl she was and squeezed her ass as we stood there playing. She was one of these girls who squirts a lot when she cums and she'd cum really fast from fucking. She was so wet, her panties were soaked...clinging to her squishy pussy as I fingered her. We both started laughing as I called her a little slut and spanked her. Her legs and crotch smelled like pussy and strawberry condoms. I was sucking her tits and pinching her nipples with my wet fingers and fingering her from behind when I mentioned it. She giggled & teased me "Of COURSE it smells that way; it was MY condom silly. It matches my UNDERWEAR???...strawberry plus a pretty good FUCK!! HAHAHAHA!!" Wow I just got so "competitively" turned on! My cock was straight out as I dropped my jeans and said "C'MERE!!" and grabbed her with both hands & spun her around backwards. I quickly sat down on a stool at the breakfast counter. She bent over, spread her legs, I grabbed my cock and instantly guided it to the opening in her panties. She was so wet that, even as big as I am, I easily slid all the way into her as she sat straight down on me. My cock fit her cunt so well...incredibly tight and perfectly shaped for her. She moaned and squirmed and stuck her ass out further and demanded "Fuck me baby FUCK me real REAL hard!" so I fucked her as hard as I could with my hands around her waist...pulling her down on me as I thrust up into her, biting the back of her neck and shoulders and made her cum all over me. A moment later, I hit her back wall and shot a big hot load in her. Some of it oozed out & ran down the inside of her thighs and legs and into one of her shoes!! LOL Mmmm such a naughty girl! See what happens to horny promiscuous girls when they get busted by a guy with a big hard dick and a hot load? They gotta buy dinner!! w00t

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034267 Back to top ▲
10/8/2016

Ivory
I'd been in a strictly sexual relationship with a beautiful promiscuous 33 year old girl for about 5-6 months. FWB. We'd both agreed to unprotected sex with each other exclusively but sex with others would always be with condoms. One morning after she'd stayed over, we were having coffee and debating sex and our sexual fetishes. She was teasing me about loving crotchless panties and she bet me dinner there were certain conditions when I wouldn't be able to get hard...even if she WAS wearing  crotchless panties...

About 3 weeks later she called and dropped by in the afternoon smelling like perfume, pot and sex. Of course I instantly busted her & she laughed and confessed to meeting a friend of a friend earlier for lunch and had already planned on seducing him...so they went straight to his place and fucked. Then she smiled a naughty smile and said she'd not changed her panties. I guess my expression was priceless! LOL Sign We were still standing there laughing & facing each other in the kitchen so I just lifted her skirt up. I could already see her hot pink bra straps and OMG she was wearing matching crotchless panties! I grinned and immediately slid my finger thru the slit and started fingering her with my left hand. She gasped, smiled, bent her knees, put her hand on my back and spread her legs slightly. I grabbed her waist & pulled her to me with my right hand and plunged my finger deeper into her hot little cunt. I bit the inside and back of her neck, whispered in her ear what a naughty girl she was and squeezed her ass as we stood there playing. She was one of these girls who squirts a lot when she cums and she'd cum really fast from fucking. She was so wet, her panties were soaked...clinging to her squishy pussy as I fingered her. We both started laughing as I called her a little slut and spanked her. Her legs and crotch smelled like pussy and strawberry condoms. I was sucking her tits and pinching her nipples with my wet fingers and fingering her from behind when I mentioned it. She giggled & teased me "Of COURSE it smells that way; it was MY condom silly. It matches my UNDERWEAR???...strawberry plus a pretty good FUCK!! HAHAHAHA!!" Wow I just got so "competitively" turned on! My cock was straight out as I dropped my jeans and said "C'MERE!!" and grabbed her with both hands & spun her around backwards. I quickly sat down on a stool at the breakfast counter. She bent over, spread her legs, I grabbed my cock and instantly guided it to the opening in her panties. She was so wet that, even as big as I am, I easily slid all the way into her as she sat straight down on me. My cock fit her cunt so well...incredibly tight and perfectly shaped for her. She moaned and squirmed and stuck her ass out further and demanded "Fuck me baby FUCK me real REAL hard!" so I fucked her as hard as I could with my hands around her waist...pulling her down on me as I thrust up into her, biting the back of her neck and shoulders and made her cum all over me. A moment later, I hit her back wall and shot a big hot load in her. Some of it oozed out & ran down the inside of her thighs and legs and into one of her shoes!! LOL Mmmm such a naughty girl! See what happens to horny promiscuous girls when they get busted by a guy with a big hard dick and a hot load? They gotta buy dinner!! w00t

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034267
Topic Info