Chat Rooms   Forums   Calendar   Welcome!
Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Orgasm On a Motorcycle
Ivory
10/7/2016   

It was hot & humid day in middle Tennessee in July. My ex & I woke up pretty early and decided to go to a lovely little river on the motorcycle...about an hour away. We strapped a backpack to the rear rack & took off. She wore tight yellow summer pants & a black tank top without a bra. She looked SO fine...mmm. We got to the river & decided to go into the old tunnel under the cliff...a straight tunnel about 200 yards long with a waterfall at the other end. It was dark inside and completely deserted except for us. Some water was flowing slowly through the tunnel and we had to wade. She'd changed into a short pink summer dress. We waded to the end and looked over the falls for a few minutes. On the way back, she was in front of me. She climbed up on a rock, turned around to ask me something and her pussy was right at my mouth level. I instantly shoved my face up her dress, realized she didn't have panties on and licked her clit. "Oh yea baby eat me!" she begged "Mmmm....how's this?" I teased as I sucked her clit and played with her tits and nipples though her dress. "OMG!!! Oh YES!! MmmmMM" she wailed as she started squirting. I loved that about her....I knew how to make her cum with my mouth in about 2 minutes flat! : ) I kept kissing her all over her crotch, rocking her hips back and forth all over my face in the dark and tasting her sweet juice as she slowed down and came back to earth. "That was SO nice baby! THANK you! Mmm" she purred "My pleasure m'am" I softly replied and we started to laugh as we waded back out and into the sunny day. "Oh no" she suddenly exclaimed as we approached the motorcycle. "I forgot I ripped my pants when I took them off....I'll have to wear this damn short dress home on the motorcycle!" "Uh oh...the people get a peep show" I laughed "Well at least I brought underwear...I think?" she giggled back. We both probed the backpack. I didn't bring any extra clothes (I was already wearing a t-shirt, shorts with no underwear and sandals) and but I was looking for my sneakers. She suddenly started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked "Oh you'll know soon enough!" she smiled "You're SO nutz baby" I smiled back "OK let's get going" We climbed on the bike and started for home. For about 2-3 miles, we were the only ones on the little tar road in the country. I was driving slowly, about 15 mph. I reached behind me with my left hand, up her dress and up her left leg into her crotch. 'OMG" I exclaimed through my helmet as my fingers suddenly touched her wet pussy "You're wearing crotchless panties aren't ya baby!!" "Uh huh I am and I wanna fuck you SO bad" she panted back. I continued teasing and fingering her, trying not to lose control of the bike. A car passed by...I throttled down but I didn't stop. I could feel her squirming and sliding on the seat behind me as I played with pussy and fingered her. Suddenly she started cumming again and I almost lost control as she shifted her weight! I quickly replaced my left hand onto the handlebars and my wet fingers slipped on the clutch as I changed gears! But...no crashes from orgasms yet in my book! The result was just awesome....instantly she began begging me to fuck her. As fast as possible. Anywhere...just fuck her quick! She was rubbing my cock with her hand as we rode, making me hard as a rock and driving me crazy! In about a mile, I found a small road up a hill that went into the woods. I tore up the road as fast as I could until I got to the trees. The road was dry but dirt so I slowed down and went about 100 yards. There were signs of timber harvest with treetops down and stumps everywhere....young trees making it shady and hot. I parked and we both jumped off and quickly found a stump that was the perfect height. I just pulled my shorts down as she walked over and turned her back to me. My big hard cock popped out and was straight up as she quickly guided it to the wet opening in her panties and sat down on it hard. She was soaked and SO hot inside!! "Ooohhh mmMMM baby your cock feels so GOOD in me...so nice and BIG" she moaned as I fucked her. She leaned forward and lowered her head to watch my shiny wet cock sliding in & out as I held her waist and fucked her harder. I pulled her legs further apart, thrust upward and slammed into her back wall. "Baby I'm gonna cum so hard in you" I whispered in her ear. "Oh please do baby....CUM in me and fill me UP...you KNOW how I LOVE it!!" She mumured back. "MMmmmm....oh baby...oh....aaawww..." I moaned as I started throbbing and shooting her full "Squirm hard on my cock baby" I held her down on me with my hands around her waist as I exploded deep inside her. "MmmMMM you get SO big and cum SO much!" she giggled delightfully. She wiggled and squirmed for a minute, spreading warm juice all over us both and then slowly climbed off my dick. "I've got your delicious pussy all over my face that I get to smell in my helmet all the way home!" I laughed "And I get to ride home like this!" she giggled back, pointing to the juice already running down the insides of her thighs. On the way home, we were both a little embarrassed because while we were stopped at a stoplight, a car with some teenagers pulled up beside us. We had both relaxed in the heat and she wasn't holding her skirt down. Just before the light changed, the wind blew her skirt up to her waist, exposing her panties and crotch! They all started laughing and hollering and we quickly rode away. When we got home, as we walked up the 3 flights of steps to the condo as I was following closely behind her. Her ass was at about face-height for me...we'd been on the motorcycle for about 30 minutes and the sex smell was SUCH a turn on, as soon as the door closed I threw her on her back to the ground, ate her pussy and fucked her again!!

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034260 Back to top ▲
10/7/2016

Ivory
It was hot & humid day in middle Tennessee in July. My ex & I woke up pretty early and decided to go to a lovely little river on the motorcycle...about an hour away. We strapped a backpack to the rear rack & took off. She wore tight yellow summer pants & a black tank top without a bra. She looked SO fine...mmm. We got to the river & decided to go into the old tunnel under the cliff...a straight tunnel about 200 yards long with a waterfall at the other end. It was dark inside and completely deserted except for us. Some water was flowing slowly through the tunnel and we had to wade. She'd changed into a short pink summer dress. We waded to the end and looked over the falls for a few minutes. On the way back, she was in front of me. She climbed up on a rock, turned around to ask me something and her pussy was right at my mouth level. I instantly shoved my face up her dress, realized she didn't have panties on and licked her clit. "Oh yea baby eat me!" she begged "Mmmm....how's this?" I teased as I sucked her clit and played with her tits and nipples though her dress. "OMG!!! Oh YES!! MmmmMM" she wailed as she started squirting. I loved that about her....I knew how to make her cum with my mouth in about 2 minutes flat! : ) I kept kissing her all over her crotch, rocking her hips back and forth all over my face in the dark and tasting her sweet juice as she slowed down and came back to earth. "That was SO nice baby! THANK you! Mmm" she purred "My pleasure m'am" I softly replied and we started to laugh as we waded back out and into the sunny day. "Oh no" she suddenly exclaimed as we approached the motorcycle. "I forgot I ripped my pants when I took them off....I'll have to wear this damn short dress home on the motorcycle!" "Uh oh...the people get a peep show" I laughed "Well at least I brought underwear...I think?" she giggled back. We both probed the backpack. I didn't bring any extra clothes (I was already wearing a t-shirt, shorts with no underwear and sandals) and but I was looking for my sneakers. She suddenly started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked "Oh you'll know soon enough!" she smiled "You're SO nutz baby" I smiled back "OK let's get going" We climbed on the bike and started for home. For about 2-3 miles, we were the only ones on the little tar road in the country. I was driving slowly, about 15 mph. I reached behind me with my left hand, up her dress and up her left leg into her crotch. 'OMG" I exclaimed through my helmet as my fingers suddenly touched her wet pussy "You're wearing crotchless panties aren't ya baby!!" "Uh huh I am and I wanna fuck you SO bad" she panted back. I continued teasing and fingering her, trying not to lose control of the bike. A car passed by...I throttled down but I didn't stop. I could feel her squirming and sliding on the seat behind me as I played with pussy and fingered her. Suddenly she started cumming again and I almost lost control as she shifted her weight! I quickly replaced my left hand onto the handlebars and my wet fingers slipped on the clutch as I changed gears! But...no crashes from orgasms yet in my book! The result was just awesome....instantly she began begging me to fuck her. As fast as possible. Anywhere...just fuck her quick! She was rubbing my cock with her hand as we rode, making me hard as a rock and driving me crazy! In about a mile, I found a small road up a hill that went into the woods. I tore up the road as fast as I could until I got to the trees. The road was dry but dirt so I slowed down and went about 100 yards. There were signs of timber harvest with treetops down and stumps everywhere....young trees making it shady and hot. I parked and we both jumped off and quickly found a stump that was the perfect height. I just pulled my shorts down as she walked over and turned her back to me. My big hard cock popped out and was straight up as she quickly guided it to the wet opening in her panties and sat down on it hard. She was soaked and SO hot inside!! "Ooohhh mmMMM baby your cock feels so GOOD in me...so nice and BIG" she moaned as I fucked her. She leaned forward and lowered her head to watch my shiny wet cock sliding in & out as I held her waist and fucked her harder. I pulled her legs further apart, thrust upward and slammed into her back wall. "Baby I'm gonna cum so hard in you" I whispered in her ear. "Oh please do baby....CUM in me and fill me UP...you KNOW how I LOVE it!!" She mumured back. "MMmmmm....oh baby...oh....aaawww..." I moaned as I started throbbing and shooting her full "Squirm hard on my cock baby" I held her down on me with my hands around her waist as I exploded deep inside her. "MmmMMM you get SO big and cum SO much!" she giggled delightfully. She wiggled and squirmed for a minute, spreading warm juice all over us both and then slowly climbed off my dick. "I've got your delicious pussy all over my face that I get to smell in my helmet all the way home!" I laughed "And I get to ride home like this!" she giggled back, pointing to the juice already running down the insides of her thighs. On the way home, we were both a little embarrassed because while we were stopped at a stoplight, a car with some teenagers pulled up beside us. We had both relaxed in the heat and she wasn't holding her skirt down. Just before the light changed, the wind blew her skirt up to her waist, exposing her panties and crotch! They all started laughing and hollering and we quickly rode away. When we got home, as we walked up the 3 flights of steps to the condo as I was following closely behind her. Her ass was at about face-height for me...we'd been on the motorcycle for about 30 minutes and the sex smell was SUCH a turn on, as soon as the door closed I threw her on her back to the ground, ate her pussy and fucked her again!!

Edited: 11/7/2016 by Ivory
Post #1034260
Topic Info