Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
A specified time in a room that questions may be answered about BDSM
Miss~Sasha
9/14/2016   

Member I originally signed up to this site in hopes of finding information, to figure out an understanding of everything I am working through and learning. I love the forums, I have found lots of useful information there. The chat rooms are somewhat hard to work into, not by anyone's fault, everyone is extremely nice. It's sometimes hard to follow along and join in, with individuals that have known each other for years. Which is fine. I don't feel comfortable asking questions in the rooms, it feels like facing a group of people that are united. Just a little intimidating.

Is there a site with chats designed for beginners? Or would it be an idea to set up a certain time, in a specific room in which Dominants and submissives would be willing to answer questions asked by beginners? Maybe a room where certain rules are not in effect yet. I get very nervous about addressing everyone properly, to greet or not to greet, etc. I understand that the person answering may not be what he/she claims to be. I am an adult and would take that in consideration when receiving answers.

I am finding that being a beginner and working through all the new challenges has been extremely tasking. Finding others that have experienced similar situations and challenges would be helpful. I often feel that I am alone in this path, alone and confused, and sometimes scared.

Thank You in advance for any help with this.
Post #1033940 Back to top ▲
9/14/2016

Miss~Sasha
I originally signed up to this site in hopes of finding information, to figure out an understanding of everything I am working through and learning. I love the forums, I have found lots of useful information there. The chat rooms are somewhat hard to work into, not by anyone's fault, everyone is extremely nice. It's sometimes hard to follow along and join in, with individuals that have known each other for years. Which is fine. I don't feel comfortable asking questions in the rooms, it feels like facing a group of people that are united. Just a little intimidating.

Is there a site with chats designed for beginners? Or would it be an idea to set up a certain time, in a specific room in which Dominants and submissives would be willing to answer questions asked by beginners? Maybe a room where certain rules are not in effect yet. I get very nervous about addressing everyone properly, to greet or not to greet, etc. I understand that the person answering may not be what he/she claims to be. I am an adult and would take that in consideration when receiving answers.

I am finding that being a beginner and working through all the new challenges has been extremely tasking. Finding others that have experienced similar situations and challenges would be helpful. I often feel that I am alone in this path, alone and confused, and sometimes scared.

Thank You in advance for any help with this.
Post #1033940
ksenia
9/14/2016   

Bra Tester Miss Sasha - Welcome to The Pork!!

I remember that feeling and kinda ballsed my way through it though i know that approach is not for everybody!

If there was enough interest, we can certainly set up an open questions session....there are many people around and about who are willing to answer questions or point you in the direction of things they've found helpful on their own journey. Alternatively, if there are people in The Chamber, feel free to ask a question and see what response you get...everyone was new once!

It'd be helpful to know when you're around to chat and we can go from there....you are also very welcome to post questions on here and i'll keep my eye out and gentle nudge people far wiser and more knowledgeable than me in the direction of your posts! This is a moderated forum and one specifically for beginners....questions are good and welcomed!

Welcome again and look forward to hearing more from you!

kissy x

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1033941 Back to top ▲
9/14/2016

ksenia
Bra Tester
Miss Sasha - Welcome to The Pork!!

I remember that feeling and kinda ballsed my way through it though i know that approach is not for everybody!

If there was enough interest, we can certainly set up an open questions session....there are many people around and about who are willing to answer questions or point you in the direction of things they've found helpful on their own journey. Alternatively, if there are people in The Chamber, feel free to ask a question and see what response you get...everyone was new once!

It'd be helpful to know when you're around to chat and we can go from there....you are also very welcome to post questions on here and i'll keep my eye out and gentle nudge people far wiser and more knowledgeable than me in the direction of your posts! This is a moderated forum and one specifically for beginners....questions are good and welcomed!

Welcome again and look forward to hearing more from you!

kissy x

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1033941
scarlet*snow
9/14/2016   

Hello Miss Sasha

Having only been a member for 5 months and having joined The Pork for the same reasons you mention i just wanted to encourage you to try asking any questions you have. The people here are open to questions and are generous with their responses.

The problem I found was knowing what it was/is I want to ask...and sometimes just striking up conversation or sitting and listening to others as they chat is the way to go.

The Chamber and The Dungeon are occasionally busy and if you let those within know you are new and have questions then I am sure you'd be fine. Protocols are noted on the rooms but really if you are respectful in the same way you would be with any new people all will be fine.

Give it a go !

And please feel free to say hello any time

Scarlet
Post #1033942 Back to top ▲
9/14/2016

scarlet*snow
Hello Miss Sasha

Having only been a member for 5 months and having joined The Pork for the same reasons you mention i just wanted to encourage you to try asking any questions you have. The people here are open to questions and are generous with their responses.

The problem I found was knowing what it was/is I want to ask...and sometimes just striking up conversation or sitting and listening to others as they chat is the way to go.

The Chamber and The Dungeon are occasionally busy and if you let those within know you are new and have questions then I am sure you'd be fine. Protocols are noted on the rooms but really if you are respectful in the same way you would be with any new people all will be fine.

Give it a go !

And please feel free to say hello any time

Scarlet
Post #1033942
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, ksenia