Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Fasties in the Media Vault
ksenia
9/2/2016   

Bra Tester Firstly, oh Great Grand Pig of Wonderousness,

Thank you ever so much for bringing back the ability to make fasties...they're awesome!

Secondly, how do i find them in my media vault - there used to be a feature where i could filter what i was seeing so i could edit the names etc...but the only way i can find to see them once i've saved them is in the room, redding to myself...

Thanking you kindly in advance!

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1033752 Back to top ▲
9/2/2016

ksenia
Bra Tester
Firstly, oh Great Grand Pig of Wonderousness,

Thank you ever so much for bringing back the ability to make fasties...they're awesome!

Secondly, how do i find them in my media vault - there used to be a feature where i could filter what i was seeing so i could edit the names etc...but the only way i can find to see them once i've saved them is in the room, redding to myself...

Thanking you kindly in advance!

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1033752
Cradz
9/2/2016   

The Owner
The Owner
No problem. Is it working ok? I haven't had time to fully test the new server software.

You don't see the filter option at the bottom of your media vault? Perhaps I removed that for everybody except me when I removed the record option.
Post #1033755 Back to top ▲
9/2/2016

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
No problem. Is it working ok? I haven't had time to fully test the new server software.

You don't see the filter option at the bottom of your media vault? Perhaps I removed that for everybody except me when I removed the record option.
Post #1033755
ksenia
9/2/2016   

Bra Tester Ah ha! I swear that used to be at the top...yep...working find, play back can be a bit dodgy but the recordings have worked. On record a message, it's be good, once the video's been saved if it went back to record a video...is that possible?

Post #1033756 Back to top ▲
9/2/2016

ksenia
Bra Tester
Ah ha! I swear that used to be at the top...yep...working find, play back can be a bit dodgy but the recordings have worked. On record a message, it's be good, once the video's been saved if it went back to record a video...is that possible?

Post #1033756
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna