Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Stubborn submissive
Rich2891
7/7/2016   

Member Hey me and my girl are new to dominate submissive relationship. We want to have discussed it and have started a 24/7 relationship a few months ago. It has been great for the most part and most day go by fantastic. But there are others where things do seem so great. She seems to get very stubborn from time to time like the other day when I came in from work after a long hot day and was tired she meet at the door with a drink like she is supposed to. She took the stuff from my hand and while she was my dog came up and I spoke to her before I spoke to my submissive. She looked at me and said REALLY!!! And walked away. I felt she was joking about it so I told her to come back and was ignored. Said it a few times with her just ignoring me. I walked over gave her a good smack on the behind with a hair brush and went back to the door and told her to come here again to just get ignored aging I finally got mad and just walked off. We are supposed to have a complete power exchange where I am in total control. But this is the kind of things I have to deal with. I see as disobedience. It was agreed that when she sits she is not to cross her legs but everyday I am constantly telling her to correct her self in some way most of the time it's a smack on the leg. I tell her to come with me to go smoke and she questions me. I have to tell her several time before she finally gets up and comes with me. These are just a few of the issues I have with her and I have talked to her punished her and nothing seems to change. I have tried to change the way I manage things with her from being the loving caring Dom to being the force heavy handed Dom. But nothing Changes. Can I get some advice as how to proceed and get things the way they are supposed to be??
Post #1032455 Back to top ▲
7/7/2016

Rich2891
Hey me and my girl are new to dominate submissive relationship. We want to have discussed it and have started a 24/7 relationship a few months ago. It has been great for the most part and most day go by fantastic. But there are others where things do seem so great. She seems to get very stubborn from time to time like the other day when I came in from work after a long hot day and was tired she meet at the door with a drink like she is supposed to. She took the stuff from my hand and while she was my dog came up and I spoke to her before I spoke to my submissive. She looked at me and said REALLY!!! And walked away. I felt she was joking about it so I told her to come back and was ignored. Said it a few times with her just ignoring me. I walked over gave her a good smack on the behind with a hair brush and went back to the door and told her to come here again to just get ignored aging I finally got mad and just walked off. We are supposed to have a complete power exchange where I am in total control. But this is the kind of things I have to deal with. I see as disobedience. It was agreed that when she sits she is not to cross her legs but everyday I am constantly telling her to correct her self in some way most of the time it's a smack on the leg. I tell her to come with me to go smoke and she questions me. I have to tell her several time before she finally gets up and comes with me. These are just a few of the issues I have with her and I have talked to her punished her and nothing seems to change. I have tried to change the way I manage things with her from being the loving caring Dom to being the force heavy handed Dom. But nothing Changes. Can I get some advice as how to proceed and get things the way they are supposed to be??
Post #1032455
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, ksenia